Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's play cupid ,who would you choose for Harry ?  (Read 104583 times)
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 12:08:14 AM »

Maria-Anunciata would suit.
Alexandra of Luxemburg or a remote British fourth cousin perhaps.
I think that Harry will marry a girl who is right for the job of Royal duties.

I like Chelsy.  She has worked for her career and has had fun along the way.
She could be interested in the task of being Harry's wife in a few years.  If so, I hope that she can be involved in the law part time.
danifaul

Large Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 12:56:51 AM »

Please ..... no  Nono Chelsy..... and   Nono Pippa  It is a good start!

okay thank you , you know for being a so called part girl ,i never saw any underwear photos of her  but at the end i don't think that british media is very fair or accurate , they usually manipulate people's image to make money . no wonder even politicians of england are scared of tabloids .

Chelsy has many similarities with Kate.

Charity:
Prince Harry’s girlfriend had been expected as the star turn at the Pearl Ball at the Westbury hotel in London on Thursday (April 1)
to raise money for under-privileged children in the African country, but she pulled out at the last minute.
Chelsy has been pictured in a beach in Mauritius on March 30, which is probably why she missed the ball.

Job:
So... Thinking Yes she has a job, but also had Fergie.

danifaul

Large Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 01:07:47 AM »

These are just a few examples.....
-militar
how Tessy

-arist
how Natasha Rufus

-royal
how Gabriella

-commoner
how Emma Watson
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:39:58 AM by danifaul » Logged

Princess Tia

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 01:22:24 AM »

Someone up thread mentioned that the press has had a hard time coming up with a nickname for Chelsy.  I'd like to nominate one.  In these days of political correctness, I feel I have to explain myself--I guess if one has to expain it's very unlikely to have a chance. Smiley  It came to my mind strictly as a term of endearment and in no way is it meant in a demeaning manner, here goes:  "Davy Baby"!!

Then if things should progress, they get married, and are fortunate enough for her to get pregnant we could switch it around for the child to "Baby Davy."  More children?  No problem we switch it back around, tweak it and we have "Davy's Babies."
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 01:46:04 AM »

Someone up thread mentioned that the press has had a hard time coming up with a nickname for Chelsy.  I'd like to nominate one.  In these days of political correctness, I feel I have to explain myself--I guess if one has to expain it's very unlikely to have a chance. Smiley  It came to my mind strictly as a term of endearment and in no way is it meant in a demeaning manner, here goes:  "Davy Baby"!!

Then if things should progress, they get married, and are fortunate enough for her to get pregnant we could switch it around for the child to "Baby Davy."  More children?  No problem we switch it back around, tweak it and we have "Davy's Babies."

Love that    Star

One thing is for sure: I pity his wife already  No Not only compared to Diana, but also to Kate. The press just waits slavering to the day Harry shows his fianceé to the world and it begins again.
Lala

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 01:52:09 AM »

Love that    Star

One thing is for sure: I pity his wife already  No Not only compared to Diana, but also to Kate. The press just waits slavering to the day Harry shows his fianceé to the world and it begins again.

Considering the way Waity's approaching her role, being compared to her might not be much of a problem (though hopefully it'll give Waity a few headaches  Whistle).
Lolly

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 01:57:29 AM »

Love that    Star

Considering the way Waity's approaching her role, being compared to her might not be much of a problem (though hopefully it'll give Waity a few headaches  Whistle).

I wish that were true, but unfortunately tabloid opinion flip-flops in the face of what's logical. Diana was number one, but then she was portrayed as "dowdy" when Sarah came in, who was a "breath of fresh air", and then the umbrella poking at Ascot cast Sarah as the bad influence on Diana. Whatever story sounds good that day, they'll write it.
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 02:42:28 AM »

I vote for Anastagia Pierre!!! As a beauty queen, she'd have experience in making small talk and doing charitable work. She's well traveled and is gorgeous in photographs! She'd knock Waity right out of all the papers! Plus, how awesome would it be for Harry to have some little biracial babies. OMG, I'd love it.

And look, she's already got her own tiara   Jumping

And, she knows how to rock a fascinator!

She looks MUCH better than Waity in a black bikini
      Yikes

GORGEOUS!!!!

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2012, 02:44:42 AM »

Gorgeous

yahoocan

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2012, 05:29:54 AM »

just me, Flee is Florence Brudenell-Bruce.

“I’m going to go whee and fly the way up.”
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 06:20:32 AM »

SouthernBelle, of course Jumping Jumping

Thanks secondfromtheleft!  Star I think it should be be too.  Smiley

IA with Lolly. The media tore Chelsy to shreds because they needed to make Waity look good. Now one has a career at a top law firm and the other one can't even put a coherent sentence together. Chelsy may not wait to re-enter the lion's den again unless the Dolittles divorce.

I would like to see a double royal wedding as well. I don't think Madde and Charlotte want a life of royal duties so they're out. And I don't think the BRF can handle the Thurn and Taxis girls. I'll say someone who is a blood princess (so Waity has to curtsey to her), beautiful (so Pippa can go hide somewhere) and from a lesser known RF.

Maybe, Princess Maria-Anunciata of Liechtenstein

Her mother is GD Jean's youngest daughter and her father is Prince Hans-Adams brother, so she's royal on both sides. It doesn't make her better than Chelsy but that is a big deal to some people.

The Liechtenstein and Luxembourg royal families are very devout Catholics. (Remember, they are delighted with Imre marrying the ultra-conservative Catholic Katie Walker). It would be a scandal for one of them to marry a Protestant.

But wouldn't it be great for that sort of story to unfold? Instead of Cinderella, we would have a Romeo and Juliet among equal royal families involving handsome Harry and beautiful Maria.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:52:29 AM by pocahontas » Logged
Alice

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2012, 09:37:44 AM »

I'd like Harry to marry Chelsy. They could go live in South Africa, where she would practice law and he would have a non-royal career. I'd vote for Harry's career to be "shirtless tank mechanic", but it's negotiable Wink

Gudgeon, wow, Anastagia Pierre is stunning!

It would be best if Harry's wife had her own money, so she didn't have to rely on the palace for anything. An American would pull all the attention away from Kate. Maybe an American heiress like Georgina Bloomberg, Rose Kennedy Schlossberg, Amanda Hearst, or Samantha Perelman. The latter two have tousled blond hair like Chelsy's.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2012, 10:48:41 AM »

Lalla Soukaina (with her mother)

Princess Azeemah

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2012, 05:08:58 PM »

I say Chelsy...to me (by their old pics) he didn't look  "lost in love" Smiley with any other girl..
PrincessMLA
Banned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2012, 06:21:50 PM »

Little star, I think the chances of Harry marrying a Muslim princess is even slimmer than a catholic IMO, even if the rules are only against catholics.

Princess Alexandra of Luxeumbourg I think is likely too young, she is only 21. I don't see Harry going for someone so much younger.

Gabrielle may not be too closely related, but they have grown up together as close cousins. I don't see him marrying someone so closely related.

I like Chelsy. She is educated, beautiful when dressed properly, and has a career. Her family connections to Mugabe were spun badly.

If not Chelsy, I say some British aristo or heiress, but like Gui's fiance, someone who is educated and has a career. I'd love another Canadian in the royal family (there are two) but I have a feeling Harry will marry a Brit and good with that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: