Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's play cupid ,who would you choose for Harry ?  (Read 99932 times)
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: March 17, 2017, 09:04:51 PM »

During the Chelsy years, when they were both very young and separated by careers and study and distance there were rumours that he cheated on her and that there were quarrels about it. Just rumours, no photos, no proof. Of course they broke up after an argument on holiday with Chelsy's family early in 2009 and from then on there were constant reconciliations and bust ups and quite a few photos in that time frame of both of them with other people. They finished for good round about the time of William and Kate's wedding.

With Cressida there were no rumours of cheating at all. but then we don't know very much about their two year romance or how it finished. I don't think that Harry is a known cheater. The Press built him up as this 'playboy Prince' with tons of girlfriends but really he's only had three serious romances in the sixteen or so years since he started dating and they've all lasted some time. If he was a serial cheater it would be known and provable,I think.
gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: March 17, 2017, 09:17:33 PM »

During the Chelsy years, when they were both very young and separated by careers and study and distance there were rumours that he cheated on her and that there were quarrels about it. Just rumours, no photos, no proof. Of course they broke up after an argument on holiday with Chelsy's family early in 2009 and from then on there were constant reconciliations and bust ups and quite a few photos in that time frame of both of them with other people. They finished for good round about the time of William and Kate's wedding.

With Cressida there were no rumours of cheating at all. but then we don't know very much about their two year romance or how it finished. I don't think that Harry is a known cheater. The Press built him up as this 'playboy Prince' with tons of girlfriends but really he's only had three serious romances in the sixteen or so years since he started dating and they've all lasted some time. If he was a serial cheater it would be known and provable,I think.

Star Thanks, rosella! Interesting info...   Thumb up

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2017, 12:50:25 AM »

This is a complete rumor but I heard that he thought Chelsea cheated on him, so he revenge cheated in her. But she actually hadn't cheated.  Crazy

Sounds like a young immature relationship.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Lady of the Lurk

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: March 18, 2017, 02:36:10 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Harry's infamous Vegas trip happen after he started seeing Cressida? I vaguely remember a blonde running to the papers afterwards...
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: March 18, 2017, 03:12:54 AM »

Nobody knows when the relationship with Cressida started. It was rumoured that one of the Yorkies had introduced Harry and Cressida in May of 2012 at a music festival.

The stupid Las Vegas thing with the nudity and all occured in the August of 2012 didn't it, just before Harry went to Afghanistan?  However, he didn't do anything with the middleaged blonde (didn't she turn out to be a hooker?) at the party at Las Vegas (too wasted, according to her) and the whole thing wasn't exactly cheating IMO, just him and his mates off their faces with something or other. He didn't date the woman, he later denied even kissing her, but probably couldn't remember.

After he came back from Afghanstan the rumours about him and Cressida B began heating up.
Lady of the Lurk

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: March 18, 2017, 06:01:10 AM »

Thanks for the info Rosella! I didn't really remember all the details of the Vegas blonde, just that somebody who partied with Harry went to the papers afterwards. I thought he was already dating her at that point as part of the Vegas fallout included stories of Cressida being furious with him, which clearly can't be true as they dated for a couple of years afterwards.

Regarding Harry and possible cheating, there was also some stuff in the Daily Mail about how he was seeing a Burberry model at the same time as Meghan, but I think that came before the KP statement confirming MM was his girlfriend and they dropped it pretty quickly after that, so it's unlikely to be true imo or they'll have made a bigger issue of it.

I also remember a journalist quoting Chelsy as saying "he cheated on me" when he asked her why they broke up at a dinner they were both at (I think this story came out in 2009). But again, if there was truth to it you'd think the press would have turned it into a front page scandal, like they've done with Will's Verbier trip, so make of that what you will.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: March 18, 2017, 06:34:24 AM »

Yes I think the journo was a gossip columnist who hung around the edges of Chelsy circles, but I can't remember his name now. He said he approached her table at a club one evening and asked why they had split and she glared at him and said 'Because he cheated on me!'.

I think the romance had gone through several splits by then. Occasionally Chelsy would appear at a club with a new guy but people said they were attempts to make Harry jealous.

Their romance was pretty tempestuous. At one time when they were split up Harry was supposed to have rung her up when she was holidaying on Ibiza and berated her about her relationship with somebody or other. She then became hysterical and there was a report in the tabs about her getting drunk and having to be calmed down by Jacobi Calthorpe, one of her great friends, who later on wasn't supposedly very keen on Harry dating his half sister.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: March 18, 2017, 02:41:47 PM »

what & where is Chelsy now
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: March 18, 2017, 05:13:47 PM »

what & where is Chelsy now

Chelsy thread in the OT section: https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=13518.630

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: