Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Papa Slurupson?  (Read 98473 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2007, 01:20:34 AM »

anyone heard where Doc Slurupson and Step-Moody has gone?

I found these while looking through internet...

http://www.ssn.flinders.e...cles/frederikandmary.html

old news...but lots of unsourced info...

G Snore

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 09:04:34 AM »

Good question getafix!…..maybe the palace publicising machine is on mute, or the info filtering through carefully monitored by QueenD, and the Boganborg Infochief Liz. F, who has a talent for not saying anything, at least anything comprehensible and has been ordered to keep her cake hole closed; the McSlruurrpson presence was becoming prominent, and SurrogateSue’s love of the limelight, a liability, so, their public performances have been knocked on the head, well the reporting has!

But JohnD carries on the good ol’ DRF tradition of being purchased by commercial enterprise, as this excerpt from 2006 reveals:

‘The Autumn Ball
Now is the time to book your tickets for the BCCD Annual Autumn Ball on 28th October.
Professor John Donaldson, father of Crown Princess Mary and Velux Professor of Mathematics at the University of Copenhagen, will be the speaker at this gala event at the Odd Fellow Palæ, sponsored by Sterling Airlines.
The band for the evening will be The Happy Hours (alias "Efterfyraften"), a five person band led by Jan Buch with a wide repertoire of music for dancing, appealing to all ages.
Details about the Ball will be announced in newsletters and on the web site. Tickets can be ordered from www.bccd.dk at DKK 800 ex VAT. Tickets for a partner are DKK 640 ex VAT. Tables of 10 can be ordered at DKK 7200 ex VAT. Do not miss the opportunity of joining us for a really good evening’.

http://www.bccd.dk/News/N...7%20September%202006.aspx

He is out there somewhere, slurping, if not more silently than before!…..

lupina
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 09:41:51 AM by lupina, Reason: addition » Logged

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 10:07:41 AM »

thanks Lupina 

love this  Crap 

Professor John Donaldson, father of Crown Princess Mary and Velux Professor of Mathematics at the University of Copenhagen, will be the speaker at this gala event at the Odd Fellow Palæ, sponsored by Sterling Airlines.

doesn't he sound like our Gal Am-bi-urr and her 5 miiiiiiiiiitute fame!!!!!!!!! Thumb down

He'll probably talk about his PHD in Slurping   

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 12:30:39 PM »

Just when you were asking - large interview with Susan in BT - of course it's an interview with Susan the writer who doesn't want to talk about her being the royal stepmom - which she does anyway Roll Eyes http://kvinder.bt.dk/index.php?id=1562
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 12:57:18 PM »

I almost drop my mug when reading the title of the thread  Grin (thanks for the laugh).

doesn't he sound like our Gal Am-bi-urr and her 5 miiiiiiiiiitute fame!!!!!!!!! Thumb down

People who closed to her seems having more title ”….princess Mary of Denmark dis og dat” Roll Eyes

sj007

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 01:58:53 PM »

This event for 2007 marks it's 4th consecutive year...so obviously created for Prof Pappa... Roll Eyes

http://www.bccd.dk/Events...ll%2030%20Oct%202004.aspx

Autumn Ball 2004

The British Chamber of Commerce would like to announce that tickets are now available for purchase for this years Autumn Ball. A special event organised to celebrate the launch of the Chamber. We hope that you will invite some guests on our behalf to celebrate what is deemed to be yet another memorable occasion.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 05:21:54 PM »

This event for 2007 marks it's 4th consecutive year...so obviously created for Prof Pappa... Roll Eyes

Autumn Ball 2004

The British Chamber of Commerce would like to announce that tickets are now available for purchase for this years Autumn Ball. A special event organised to celebrate the launch of the Chamber. We hope that you will invite some guests on our behalf to celebrate what is deemed to be yet another memorable occasion.

Really O/T but I love your avatar! I just sae the movie and wow, was I creeped out in the end Yikes
sj007

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 05:34:40 PM »

Autumn Ball 2004

Really O/T but I love your avatar! I just sae the movie and wow, was I creeped out in the end Yikes

Thanks!

Sorry I go offtopic here...   If you haven't yet, read the book "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil".  It's even better!  There is more character development, great dialogue and a lengthier plot (2 trials vs. 1)  I'd love to go to Savannah, Georgia sometime... Smiley
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »

Autumn Ball 2004

Thanks!

Sorry I go offtopic here...   If you haven't yet, read the book "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil".  It's even better!  There is more character development, great dialogue and a lengthier plot (2 trials vs. 1)  I'd love to go to Savannah, Georgia sometime... Smiley

I'm OT too (sorry).  I loved that book.  I went to Savannah immediately after finishing the book.  Wonderful place.  Love the avatar.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 05:46:39 PM »

Autumn Ball 2004

Thanks!

I'd loooove to go to Savannah Smiley I must try to find the book. I've wanted to see the movie for a while (I'm a HUGE fan of Jude Law Blush ) but I've never really done much about it but it was on tv one day and I was really pimpressed with it. Kevin Spacey - what happened to him? He's a great actor also.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 05:58:59 PM »

Kevin Spacey - what happened to him? He's a great actor also.

Ahhhh.  Kevin Spacey.  Truly great actor.  He will be appearing as Clyde in the upcoming film called "Fred Clause" (saw it in preview - totally sucks, save your money!!) and is in post-production on three movies to be released in 2008. 
patricia07

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 06:03:41 PM »

Maybe we can have the first RD convention in Savannah!!!
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 06:07:39 PM »

Wicked!!  Thumb up
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 06:25:21 PM »

That would be wonderful!
gpanr5

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 06:56:20 PM »

Hubby and I are going to be there Nov 30 to Dec 2 for a mini-break!  Can't wait.  I've never been, my son goes there at least twice a year, he loves it.

I want to do a Ghost walk!   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: