Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Papa Slurupson?  (Read 99594 times)
HollySummer

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: April 18, 2015, 08:01:28 AM »

Unlike Marie's parents, who are low key and rarely if ever photographed, Susan Moody and Papa Donaldson started acting as if they were royal born or Danish aristocrats. It was extremely embarrassing watching both of them carry on as if they had royal titles, so I'm not really surprised that Moody very wisely stayed home from the Queen's birthday celebrations.

And may I also say that while Moody has never been a particularly attractive woman in my opinion, the photo accompanying the Her&Nu article is a right shocker.  Nerves
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: April 18, 2015, 08:09:15 AM »

Unless she did something extremely stupid, I don't think she wasn't invited. And as someone said before she was so eager. She is just sulking. It is once every five years. You go there, so some royals, have a yummie meal. How hard can that be? Next time I go for her. 😊

Could Papa Donaldson and Susan be now separated?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: April 18, 2015, 08:11:47 AM »

I think in their layer of society they are getting attention. She is an author, he a retired professor. Let's label them upper middle class. They are nobodies in the royal world. They acted ridiculous and very pushy by turning up even when not invited and behaving like celebrities. Now someone told them to refrain from that behavior and she is sulking like a toddler. Very classy.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: April 18, 2015, 08:18:48 AM »

Unless she did something extremely stupid, I don't think she wasn't invited. And as someone said before she was so eager. She is just sulking. It is once every five years. You go there, so some royals, have a yummie meal. How hard can that be? Next time I go for her. 😊

That could also have happened.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: April 18, 2015, 10:38:28 AM »

Paddy wow  Banana Banana Star   Hug

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: April 18, 2015, 04:16:37 PM »

i'm wondering the same thing ...
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: April 18, 2015, 04:20:47 PM »

Yes, it could be Thinking

And that could be a thing Mosh doesn't want to go public, it would be a crack in the super happy Aussie family she tried to sell. And let's not forget her very tacky and insensible quote from the Marymentary "Susan is the love of my father's life" or some sh** like this Crap

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: April 18, 2015, 04:25:36 PM »

Why could Susan Moody have kept her mouth shut?!

So, several deaths in the family ... that had to be shared with Her & Nu?!

And then to top it off or stick it to QMII ... that she's not comfortable in Royal Society?!
She's not in Royal Society.  She was just given an invitation to a dinner party.
Most likely, F&M and J&A were asked if there were guests they would like to invite.

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: April 25, 2015, 08:09:24 PM »

So did Papa have the surgery done in Denmark?
Is he still living w/his Australian daughter aka Princess of Denmark
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: April 30, 2015, 04:41:07 PM »

So did Papa have the surgery done in Denmark?
Is he still living w/his Australian daughter aka Princess of Denmark

While F&M are in Greeland perhaps Papa & susan are with the four kids and Ziggy
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: April 21, 2016, 12:52:02 AM »

lookieloo who came out of hiding  Cool

April 20
Mary's stepmother in violent accident: I thought we would die.

A train journey to London went very wrong.

Author Susan Moody, who is married to Crown Princess Mary's father, John Donaldson, has been subjected to a harrowing experience she probably will use one of its future novels. Last weekend the British author attended the annual conference of The Crime Writers' Association in Norwich, and when she along with a fellow writer took the train back to London, something went wrong. The trip was more dramatic than the two authors could wish for, revealed Susan Moody on Facebook.

"Suddenly there was a violent and terrifying bang. My first thought was that there had been an explosion in the driver's car, the next it was a terrorist bomb, and my third as the train shaking and wobbling somebody screamed, that we all going to die in a giant tangle of steel and shattered glass. People screamed and large objects flew closely past the train's windows. Rescue crews were on site in fifteen minutes or less, and all showed great kindness and consoled us as best they could", says Susan.

It turned out it was a tractor that was run out on the tracks and was hit by the train. No passengers were severely injured, but the driver was.

"I hope I will be able to use this event in a book", the author writes in a posting on their profile.

A few days after informing the 75-year-old author same place that she has received 50 pounds sterling and vouchers for the same amount from the train company as compensation for "the significant delay and disruption" that the collision caused the passengers.

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: April 21, 2016, 05:55:54 AM »

Another "woe is me" Smoody story designed to elicit sympathy and draw a contrast between herself and her step daughter's family  Whistle

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: April 21, 2016, 02:27:26 PM »

What a weirdo.  The driver of the train or the driver of the tractor was hurt and she hopes to use this in a future book?  Ugh, she is gross.  If I was Mary, I would keep as much distance between me and her as I could as well. 
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: October 14, 2016, 12:36:08 AM »

Does Writer -in - Residence mean you have to physically be somewhere?

Susan Moody is the WiR for a Writing Circle/Competition based in Tasmania: http://www.penfactor.com/SusanMoody

The organizer is from England and has the same last name Horwood (Susan's real last name). Maybe a relation?

Could she be in Tasmania?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: October 14, 2016, 03:43:27 AM »

Does Writer -in - Residence mean you have to physically be somewhere?

Susan Moody is the WiR for a Writing Circle/Competition based in Tasmania: http://www.penfactor.com/SusanMoody

The organizer is from England and has the same last name Horwood (Susan's real last name). Maybe a relation?

Could she be in Tasmania?

Typically, yes the writer in residence means that they are in residence. 
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: