Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Families at London Olympics 2012  (Read 149096 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »

not naive, but I don't know either...first the garden party for the "lower folks" and then this. Marge wants to step up her visibility on a international level. Why? Who knows...small kingdom-complex? Yellow teeth complex? Stupidest daughter-in-law complex? *shrug*

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 10:04:08 AM »

Jordan will probably be represented by Princess Zeina and Prince Rashid (she's an Olympian). In addition to this we may well see Prince Ali, Prince Feisal (he's involved with the IOC) and Princesses Aisha and Zein.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
SeenItAllBefore

Medium Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Doubtful Kitteh does not believe the hype.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »

not naive, but I don't know either...first the garden party for the "lower folks" and then this. Marge wants to step up her visibility on a international level. Why? Who knows...small kingdom-complex? Yellow teeth complex? Stupidest daughter-in-law complex? *shrug*

Marge also loves any opportunity to be spotted with her distant-cousin QEII.  At the Jubilee lunch in May, she all but bowled the little octogenarian over.

"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right." Thomas Paine
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 02:29:15 PM »

Charlene and Albert have already left for London.  Albert has three days of IOC meetings and then the couple will attend a gala for the Opening at Buckingham Palace. (http://www.facebook.com/palaismonaco)

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 02:55:52 PM »

Maybe a naive question, but why do they make a huge deal out of this? I know supporting your country etc. But this so extreme.

Aristos/royals have always been heavily involved with the modern Olympics. I suppose they were the only ones who could coordinate the fundraising and organise things internationally, and had the time to do it  Whistle

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 07:30:03 PM »

Schedule of Harry, Kate and Willard

Friday 27th July; The Duke and Duchess Of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the opening ceremony in Olympic Park.

Saturday 28th July/ Sunday the 29th July; The Duke Of Cambridge will attend an Equestrian event on ONE of these days.

Monday 30th July; Prince Harry will attend the 10m Diving at the Olympic Park

Thursday 2nd August; The Duke and Duchess Of Cambridge will attend Tennis at Wimbledon.

Friday 3rd August; The Duke Of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the Equestrian Dressage at Greenwich.

Friday 3rd August; The Duke and Duchess Of Cambridge will attend swimming at Olympic Park.

Saturday 4th August; The Duchess Of Cambridge will attend Hockey at the Olympic Park

Sunday 5th August; The Duchess Of Cambridge will attend Gymnastics at the Olympic Park

Sunday 5th August; The Duke and Duchess Of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend Athletics at the Olympic Park.

Monday 6th August; The Duchess will attend the sailing at Weymouth.

Wednesday 8th August; Prince Harry will attend the Beach Volleyball at Horseguards Parade (Surprise,Surprise!)

Thursday 9th August; The Duchess Of Cambridge will attend Synchronized Swimming at the Olympic Park.

Thursday 9th August; Prince Harry will attend the Athletics at Olympic Park

Sunday 12th August; The Duchess Of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the closing ceremony at Olympic Park. 
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 10:16:04 PM »

Sunday 12th August; The Duchess Of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend the closing ceremony at Olympic Park. 

Ah, another "private engagement" for Willy?

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 10:26:20 PM »

Ah, another "private engagement" for Willy?
Is it any wonder Kate is so lazy? She's just following Willy's example IMO. I know he does do some things and he has a job which he never seems to show up for but really as an adult what has he done? IIRC Harry makes more appearances and he has a military career too.
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 10:37:27 PM »

I suppose this would be the best place to put this. The IOC had it's opening session tonight and some royals were there including Freddie,WA,Fat AL,and of course Anne
http://royalcorrespondent...mittee-session-in-london/
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 10:43:48 PM »

Fred is already getting his drink on  Laughing
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 10:44:58 PM »

More pics
http://news.daylife.com/p...Committee+July+23%2C+2012
http://www.zimbio.com/pic...h+IOC+Session/mjHUqwv0s5j
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 11:27:29 PM »

Fred is such small player in the whole IOC, hardly attending any meetings, but pretending like he is a "big guy", puuhlleezzeee. Go take another gulp, Fredo.

Ann looks very distinguished

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:40:58 PM by PeDe » Logged

whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 11:34:17 PM »

Fred is such small player in the whole IOC, hardly attending any meetings, but pretending like he is a "big guy", puuhlleezzeee. Go take another gulp, Fredo.

Ann looks very distinguished

Anne is a true professional. She may not be the most glamorous royal but she knows her job and does it well. Kate should spend some time with Auntie Anne maybe she would learn something.
Mis-mare-ing

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 12:14:09 AM »

OMG Charlene looks so disfigured, what the hell has she all done to her face?  Nerves

"Ahahahahaha"  -  How natural she is...
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2012, 12:45:21 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...events.html#ixzz21ULXfDNq

It's a tough job: Harry will be cheering on Team GB stars like Shauna Mullins, pictured in training wearing patriotic red, white and blue nail varnish

Seriously, as if female athletes aren´t sexualized enough Daily Mail, they have faces! Real mad And why do they paint him again as lecherous creep?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: