Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary's marital plans for the kids  (Read 9771 times)
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Opal for October

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2016, 05:39:57 PM »

Vincent: Mary has eyes on Estelle due to her as future Queen and her goddaughter (if not, then for Charlotte, Gabriella, or Leonore)

Imagine if Estelle ( or Gabriella or Charlotte) fall in love with Vincent's cousin Henrik instead  Mary would hit the roof

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 06:30:33 PM »

Hope Xtian will marry for love and brave enough to stand his choice unlike his daddy (with Katja Strokholm)

I would like to know what would Mosh's reaction be on Xtian's choice of woman if the woman is a fame whore, social climber, aggressively chasing him and does everything to get him including manipulates him just for her benefit; whose family luuuuvvvvs so much sluuurping DRF for their own fame    Sweating.

QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2016, 07:19:31 PM »

I doubt any of Vic or Madde's kids would have anything to do with the danish kids, but I wouldn't be surprised if a princess daughter of CP&Snake is pushed as a potential bride for Christian or Vincent by both mothers  Thumb down
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2016, 07:26:32 PM »

Almost all forty something royals married for love ( lust,rebellion,whatever) so I guess it is highly possible that their offsprings,in order to rebel,will marry nobles.

Marrying a princess for love,and not only for dynastic dynamics,would be very romantic and very Disney movie and I wish every Denmark children a very rosy future,wether they will chose blue bloods or not.

Ciao girls,and it's fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyy⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷⛷❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2016, 08:22:46 PM »

Vincent: Mary has eyes on Estelle due to her as future Queen and her goddaughter (if not, then for Charlotte, Gabriella, or Leonore)

Imagine if Estelle ( or Gabriella or Charlotte) fall in love with Vincent's cousin Henrik instead  Mary would hit the roof

You're so right! Never thought about that. Mosh will be like "Wait, what the h***?!" So hilarious!  Laugh bounce

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 08:43:01 PM »

Hope Xtian will marry for love and brave enough to stand his choice unlike his daddy (with Katja Strokholm)

I would like to know what would Mosh's reaction be on Xtian's choice of woman if the woman is a fame whore, social climber, aggressively chasing him and does everything to get him including manipulates him just for her benefit; whose family luuuuvvvvs so much sluuurping DRF for their own fame    Sweating.

Interesting.

I would like to see Mosh's reaction if Xian chooses a woman completely different from her, better, and more beautiful than her. People will love more the new CP than the Queen.  Jumping And WAY MORE if his decision is a COMMONER!

Xian: Father, Mother. I've made my decision.  Yes
Mosh: Is she a foreign noble, aristocrat, or royal? 
Xian: No, a commoner... Why?  Huh?
Mosh:  Ranting Real mad
Xian: Then you're not invited to my wedding and you'll never be allowed to see and touch your grandchildren.  Spiteful
 Supercontent Jumping

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2016, 08:47:37 PM »

No offense to anybody, but I think it is creepy as hell to think of anybody (even Mosh) creating marital plans for their children when said children are all younger than 10 years old.   Thumb down  Yuck. 

They're just little kids.  No need to start marriage speculations when they're not even teens, IMO. 
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2016, 08:42:46 AM »

I've said before lightheartedly that I'd love to see one of Nik marry Elisabeth of Belgium or for Felix to marry Catharina-Amalia or Leonor just because you know Mor would LOSE IT if one of Joachim's kids got to become a King. But it's just that....light hearted. I hope all the kids end up happy whoever they grow up marrying.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2016, 12:54:46 PM »

I've said before lightheartedly that I'd love to see one of Nik marry Elisabeth of Belgium or for Felix to marry Catharina-Amalia or Leonor just because you know Mor would LOSE IT if one of Joachim's kids got to become a King. But it's just that....light hearted. I hope all the kids end up happy whoever they grow up marrying.

Their husbands would not be King, just as Henrik is not King - only Prince Consort...... These girls will be Queen Regnant like Margrethe and Elizabeth II
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2016, 12:55:52 PM »

I can imagine Josie ending up like the York girls...... Spoiled entitled brats!
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2016, 01:01:39 PM »

This thread reminds me of the the talk among royal followers a long ago about the possibility of royal marriage between the house of Windsor and Bernadotte when Diana POW gave birth to William and Silvia of Sweden gave birth to Madeleine.

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2016, 01:06:14 PM »

That sounds so funny considering how both those kids turned out. I honestly can't imagine grown up Madeleine being attracted to the present day man child that is Willy Wales.

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2016, 02:27:05 PM »

This thread reminds me of the the talk among royal followers a long ago about the possibility of royal marriage between the house of Windsor and Bernadotte when Diana POW gave birth to William and Silvia of Sweden gave birth to Madeleine.

Didn't they actually try to foist Victoria?
that way she'll have to relinquish her title to join the BRF and then CP to step in as Kronprins?
Thank goodness that didn't happen.
especially when they're both godparents to Constantin Alexios?

I seem to remember reading this before i joined RD actually. a lot of royalist bloggers mourned the day CP lost out again.

ANYWAY, back to topic.
I hope Mary follows Margerethe's rule to some extent. No Inbreeding.

Proper salt of the earth Danish stock would be so welcome.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:34:05 PM by debbydeb » Logged
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2016, 02:42:39 PM »

Their husbands would not be King, just as Henrik is not King - only Prince Consort...... These girls will be Queen Regnant like Margrethe and Elizabeth II

I could see in the future for equal rights they will be King Consort. Making the born-royal King/Queen equal. Which would be wonderful!
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2016, 04:20:17 PM »

I could see in the future for equal rights they will be King Consort. Making the born-royal King/Queen equal. Which would be wonderful!

Ideally, to pacify Henrik, Mary, as consort to the future king, should be called the princess consort in the future - instead of Queen!  Banana
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: