Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royals were out in force today to support Zara Phillips  (Read 37420 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 09:56:03 PM »

From the waist up Kate looks appropriate and professional. From the waist down she looks tacky and a different kind of professional.
Alice

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 10:09:17 PM »

Looking at that picture of Kate air-kissing Camilla, I thought, "If Camilla outlives Charles, her sweet, doting, darling stepdaughter-in-law, Queen Catherine, is going to lock her away in a nursing home in outer Mongolia."
addyson

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012, 10:09:38 PM »

Are there picture of Bea and Eug beside the one with the whole group?  
OhLaLas

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 10:40:10 PM »

It's surprisingly hard to find Youtube videos about Zara's win on 2006.

Her winning score on 2006 compared to 2012:

Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 11:21:29 PM »

From the waist up Kate looks appropriate and professional. From the waist down she looks tacky and a different kind of professional.

Star

that gave me a good chuckle.  She continues to have the maniacal wide mouth laugh. 
Clover

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 11:33:23 PM »

Dead 
Love your photos that you've added Clover. That short film is one of the highlights of the London Games.

Dear TLLK,
Thanks!  Champagne

Crown Prince Haakon Magnus & Princess Clover
choux

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 11:55:58 PM »

Zara's Royal fan club: Duchess Kate, William, Harry, Camilla, Bea and Eugenie cheer on Team GB's equestrian hope Zara Phillips

Source: dailymail

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...illips.html#ixzz227ssEl25

Why are Waity, Willy and Harry the only royals not wearing ID badges round their necks?  Are they too image conscious or just too famous to need them?
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 12:33:10 AM »

Why is it that Wiaty is the only one you ever see laughing like a lunatic like this? Are there ever any pictures where someone else is laughing so crazily while everyone else is just sitting there? I think they need to adjust her medication...  

Snare

And, seriously, enough with the skinny jeans. You know, Waity, other types of pants do exist.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012, 01:49:20 AM »

How did Zara do? Is the competition still going on?

She is doing extremely well. I'm happy for her because she missed her opportunity on Toytown. Also her performance thus far has silenced those who have said she was put on the team only because she is the Queen's granddaughter. Good for her!
Skirt Queen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012, 02:27:12 AM »

It looks like Kate's private secretary, Rebecca, is sitting in the row behind the RF. While it's nice that Rebecca gets to attend an Olympic event for free, why would she really need to be there for Kate? To make sure Kate leaves on time to get ready for her next event?  Thinking
OhLaLas

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 02:54:22 AM »

For once, I didn't care about Waity and her equally workshy husband.

My favorite picture this day 

Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 03:33:17 AM »

For once, I didn't care about Waity and her equally workshy husband.

My favorite picture this day 

I love that photo too.
Most the time I'm not fond of Waity and her loser hub.  Some of those open mouthed laughs of her are.........shall we say.........disturbing.  She acts like a maniac.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 03:39:44 AM »

Does anyone else wonder where Mike was yesterday and today?  Waiting back at the stables, perhaps?  Perhaps forbidden to watch in case he forgot where he was and started carrying on like a rubgy hooligan?   Supercontent
MeandI
Banned
Muted
Small Member

Barbados Barbados

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 04:54:25 AM »

It looks like Kate's private secretary, Rebecca, is sitting in the row behind the RF. While it's nice that Rebecca gets to attend an Olympic event for free, why would she really need to be there for Kate? To make sure Kate leaves on time to get ready for her next event?  Thinking
I presume that Becky is working and that Waity needs constant support.  For Becky to be at a family event like this shows just how out of her depth Waity is.
julygal

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 04:59:43 AM »

I presume that Becky is working and that Waity needs constant support.  For Becky to be at a family event like this shows just how out of her depth Waity is.
Or just possibly Rebecca really likes equestrian events and wanted to see this -- and had a chance for really great seats and took that chance?  She probably had a fantastic time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: