Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royals were out in force today to support Zara Phillips  (Read 40316 times)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 06:09:16 AM »

It looks like Kate's private secretary, Rebecca, is sitting in the row behind the RF. While it's nice that Rebecca gets to attend an Olympic event for free, why would she really need to be there for Kate? To make sure Kate leaves on time to get ready for her next event?  Thinking
I presume that Becky is working and that Waity needs constant support.  For Becky to be at a family event like this shows just how out of her depth Waity is.
Or just possibly Rebecca really likes equestrian events and wanted to see this -- and had a chance for really great seats and took that chance?  She probably had a fantastic time.
Star I had the same thought julygal. Yes it is one of the perks of working for the BRF.
Ylsa

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 06:40:09 AM »

Does Kate own a pair of normal pants? Or jeans? Enough with the tights and wedge heels already...
Marjanka

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 07:02:53 AM »

In my country you should stand up when an older person comes to greet you. Out of respect and concern for the elders' comfort.

Does anyone have more photos of Kate with Benedikte?
missthing

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 09:25:24 AM »

I like Bea & Eugenie's outfits, based on what I can see in the picture.

Also, I'm cracking up at how the royals are all talking amongst themselves or with someone else except Kate. She's trying to get into the interaction Camilla is having with the guy next to her and just looks kind of adrift!  Huh?
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »

Does anyone else wonder where Mike was yesterday and today?  Waiting back at the stables, perhaps?  Perhaps forbidden to watch in case he forgot where he was and started carrying on like a rubgy hooligan?   Supercontent

I think he was photographed sitting down in some photos I've seen online.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 10:23:02 AM »

Zara Phillips delivered a stunning performance in front of 50,000 people on her Olympics cross-country debut at Greenwich Park today to keep Great Britain firmly in medal contention

The Queen's granddaughter was watched from the main arena stands by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cornwall - and she did not disappoint her audience.

The 31-year-old former world champion produced a clear round inside the time, completing a course that claimed its fair share of casualties.

Seven of the first 27 combinations fell and were eliminated, but Phillips kept supreme control all the way around a testing track that was very slippery in places.
http://www.independent.co...performances-7987679.html

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 10:32:42 AM »

kate's smile seems so fake Crap
about zara, for what i have heard on TV, she did very well yesterday  Thumb up
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 02:05:39 PM »

Today:

tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 02:14:11 PM »

Even his jaw is relaxed! It's a miracle!
p011y

Micro Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 02:18:43 PM »

Is it possible that kate has turned the ring because she was photographed only from the right? She is always so careful to put point out that I have come to doubt. javascript:void(0);
joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2012, 02:45:51 PM »

Zara Phillips delivered a stunning performance in front of 50,000 people on her Olympics cross-country debut at Greenwich Park today to keep Great Britain firmly in medal contention

The Queen's granddaughter was watched from the main arena stands by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and the Duchess of Cornwall - and she did not disappoint her audience.

The 31-year-old former world champion produced a clear round inside the time, completing a course that claimed its fair share of casualties.

Seven of the first 27 combinations fell and were eliminated, but Phillips kept supreme control all the way around a testing track that was very slippery in places.
http://www.independent.co...performances-7987679.html
I got to see it live and she was awesome...seeing how some of the others faltered and yes, even fell off their mounts, she was very aggressive in her ride and had NO penalties!!  You could see she was proud as she should have been.
Ugnele

Baby Member

Lithuania Lithuania

Hi, I'm Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »

Is it possible that kate has turned the ring because she was photographed only from the right? She is always so careful to put point out that I have come to doubt. javascript:void(0);

I think that the size of the ring is too big for her. It's surprising that she hasn't lost it yet.  She would be in a lot of trouble.
Grace and Diana Fan

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012, 02:58:24 PM »

I AM SO ANNOYED WITH THIS MANIACAL LAUGH AND GRIN!!! Her face is so ugly when she does this. Ranting

Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2012, 03:17:19 PM »

I'm wondering if she's wearing some sort of bootcut jean today.  One of the photos kind of looked like her pant leg was so tight on her leg.  If so, that would be refreshing...........

I have a couple of rings that have large stones and if the band isn't wide enough, they have a tendency to flip around on the finger, just like hers does.  If that was my ring, I'd have it reset in a wide band so it didn't do that.
julygal

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2012, 03:17:53 PM »

I AM SO ANNOYED WITH THIS MANIACAL LAUGH AND GRIN!!! Her face is so ugly when she does this. Ranting

to be fair, Peter Phillips appears to be laughing rather maniacally himself in this picture.  Maybe someone said something funny?  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: