Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kent Family  (Read 191414 times)
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: September 10, 2021, 06:10:50 PM »

And Greeks! Where were the Greeks?!  They usually attend *any*thing approaching a royal event!
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: September 10, 2021, 06:34:08 PM »

It's so nice that people are allowed to have big weddings again!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: September 10, 2021, 07:02:56 PM »

While everything looks fabulous I guess I just don’t see why they needed a second ceremony.  A party no the restrictions are lifting…cool beans.  But a complete redo is a bit much.

I did look it up and last year’s ceremony was all at The Chapel Royal so this wasn’t a blessing after a civil wedding but a blessing after a religious one. 

Whatever…at least everyone looks happy.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: September 10, 2021, 08:18:40 PM »

Very lovely!  Love the dress and the veil is beautiful....the tiara isn't too bad either  Yikes

What's up with Princess Pushy?  She's usually turned out in style flaunting her jewelry  Roll Eyes did she dress in the dark?

Don't like Sophie's dress at all! The bunched sleeves, the beige assessories and the bad fit.  The boobage area is a disaster jmo

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: September 10, 2021, 08:23:41 PM »

Very lovely!  Love the dress and the veil is beautiful....the tiara isn't too bad either  Yikes

What's up with Princess Pushy?  She's usually turned out in style flaunting her jewelry  Roll Eyes did she dress in the dark?

Don't like Sophie's dress at all! The bunched sleeves, the beige assessories and the bad fit.  The boobage area is a disaster jmo
Hate Sophie's dress. Poofy sleeves need to permanently die.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: September 10, 2021, 09:22:15 PM »

The bride looks lovely but what in the hell is this on the right?  Blink
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: September 10, 2021, 10:09:34 PM »

Sophie Winkleman looks lovely in the rose Catherine Walker dress but for the price she paid, the fit should have been better and the seams better placed around her chest.
Gabriella Kingston only has veneers on her front teeth and it’s so distracting.
Princess Michael looks like she is having some health issues still from COVID.
I don’t know what to say about Sophie Wessex’s bra situation, other than yikes!
kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: September 10, 2021, 11:27:55 PM »

I was impressed to see Sophie of Habsburg (Windisch-Graetz) there.  I wonder if more photos will pop up, and if we'll get to see some Yugoslav cousins as well.  Very good turn-out!
Yes, also impressed to see Sophie Habsburg there. First time I have ever clocked her at the same event as Sophie Wessex who has a lot of Sophie H's bags (so I had kind of figured they knew each other).... And a third Sophie also there (Winkelman)...
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: September 11, 2021, 12:12:30 AM »

Those were almost universally poorly dressed guests! Good grief!!  Who was the sullen guest in the wrinkled purple skirt and red/cream leather jacket? Is that Amelia Windsor? 

The bride looked lovely; there was a bit too much cleavage for my taste but otherwise it was a beautiful dress, tiara, earrings, etc!  I also really like her makeup.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: September 11, 2021, 02:01:49 AM »

It is nice that Flora wore an heirloom tiara.
Bunnyette

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: September 11, 2021, 03:29:12 AM »

Those were almost universally poorly dressed guests! Good grief!!  Who was the sullen guest in the wrinkled purple skirt and red/cream leather jacket? Is that Amelia Windsor? 

The bride looked lovely; there was a bit too much cleavage for my taste but otherwise it was a beautiful dress, tiara, earrings, etc!  I also really like her makeup.

Yes that was Amelia, did she get dressed having woken up with only a few minutes to spare after a raucous night out?
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: September 11, 2021, 12:57:21 PM »

Sophie Winkleman looks lovely in the rose Catherine Walker dress but for the price she paid, the fit should have been better and the seams better placed around her chest.
Gabriella Kingston only has veneers on her front teeth and it’s so distracting.
Princess Michael looks like she is having some health issues still from COVID.
I don’t know what to say about Sophie Wessex’s bra situation, other than yikes!

Gabriella's teeth have always looked like that.

I also recognized Zenouska Mowatt.  Too bad the duchess of Kent didn't attend.  I wonder if any of Lady Helen's kids were there, or if Lord Nicholas's family attended.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: September 11, 2021, 01:40:24 PM »

Details on Flora’s tiara

http://orderofsplendor.bl...hursday-ogilvy-tiara.html
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: September 11, 2021, 01:52:48 PM »

Yes that was Amelia, did she get dressed having woken up with only a few minutes to spare after a raucous night out?

I was surprised ... she was well dressed and looked beautiful previously .... I would not have recognized her ... the last few years have been hard
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: September 11, 2021, 02:15:14 PM »

It looks much bigger than I had envisaged it, clearly Alexandra had some serious hair going on behind it usually.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: