Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams about royals  (Read 10828 times)
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« on: August 05, 2012, 08:41:41 PM »

You know you're spending way too much time on RD when you start having dreams about royals...  Roll Eyes Tongue Snore Secret

I've only ever had a couple of dreams about royals ever; in one of them I was visiting Marge for some reason and she offered me tea in a salon. But last night I had a weird dream and I'm blaming all the photos from Olympics for it. I was in a lecture hall of some kind listening quite a boring lecture about something. For some reason the Luxs were there and I had a strange encounter with Guillaume.  Blush Shocked Laugh bounce First when I was entering the lecture hall he was standing behind me and copped a feel  Blink and when I sat down, he sat behind me and later next to me and wouldn't leave me alone!  Crazy He was whispering stuff I couldn't quite understand what it was about and kept trying to touch me.  Blink  Huh? He finally calmed down after there were a lot more people in the room and his mother seemed to look at him angrily.   I've never thought about Gui in that way, not exactly my kind of guy although I do like beards on men. I was quite amused when I woke up and realized what my dream had been about! Laughing

Oh dear... Dare I go to sleep tonight I wonder...?  Confused Have you had any nightly adventures of this sort (or other sort)?
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:51:46 PM »

I had a dream about Mary once:

we met and she was very nice and I felt bad for the way I described her on RD  Confused

I'm not surprised by the dream I am not a person who look for the worst in people  in real life the opposite is true  I would NEVER snark someone I know even If he/she is evil personified  so I guess I felt guilty for thinking so badly on someone
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:03:55 PM by hanzo1 » Logged

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 09:25:30 PM »

I had such a dream too, Hanzo.
I dreamt I was suddenly Mary's bff. And I wondered how I should ever fess up, that I had been fairy on that horrid hate-board. Woke up wondering if I should need a blood sugar test or rather join a gardening mb  Thinking
Anyway, also had a dream about the QueenBee. I was inside the Palace and completely lost my way out. And she kept up appearing in doorways, yet whenever I tried to ask her something she disappeared. Quite unsettling actually until I thought I should just follow the scent of her hairspray and then I woke up....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 09:33:57 PM »

I had Gui two times in my dreams, he was my bff  And one time his whole family.
Then one in which Marge died and everyone was so excited what Mary will wear. The latest dream was (it was a bit creepy) that Prince Philip died in front of me 
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »

I dreamt I was suddenly Mary's bff. And I wondered how I should ever fess up, that I had been fairy on that horrid hate-board. Woke up wondering if I should need a blood sugar test or rather join a gardening mb  Thinking
Anyway, also had a dream about the QueenBee. I was inside the Palace and completely lost my way out. And she kept up appearing in doorways, yet whenever I tried to ask her something she disappeared. Quite unsettling actually until I thought I should just follow the scent of her hairspray and then I woke up....
Grin
I guess were are not the heartless jealous women some like to believe we are  Icecream

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 09:43:41 PM »

I had a dream about Mary once:

we met and she was very nice and I felt bad for the way I described her on RD  Confused

I'm not surprised by the dream I am not a person who look for the worst in people  in real life the opposite is true  I would NEVER snark someone I know even If he/she is evil personified  so I guess I felt guilty for thinking so badly on someone
I too had dreams about Mary twice, and in these dreams she was quite pleasant. One dream was after Izzy was born, I met her and she stopped to show me Izzy in her moses basket Blush (remember Izzy wasn't seen for the longest time) She had a very lovely voice and quite nice in person. I think I've also had a dream about a nice Derfy but can't remember the details.

So Mary is also the queen of dreams   Supercontent Supercontent Supercontent

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Pearl for June

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 09:54:36 PM »

I dreamt once of being at Isabella's christening in a medieval grey castle  It was before the actual christening took place, and the baby's name was still not known then. They named her Carolina in my dream 
Odette
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 10:55:32 PM »

I have a funny one.  This was a few years ago and in the dream I was running around in a Scarlet O'Hara gown on a plantation. I was in a tizzy because the Queen of England was going to be coming for a visit.  I ran over to the next plantation to consult my neighbor as what food to prepare.  And my neighbor came out dressed in bright red (scandalous) and it was Elizabeth Taylor.  She had the perfect answer 'Fried Chicken.'  It was even funny in the dream. 
LadyC

Baby Member

United States United States

Harald and Sonja are less then impressed

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 10:57:19 PM »

A few months ago, I had a dream that involve Marge-who was still Queen of Denmark, but the family was complete different.  She had a large number of children, and they were all very nice, well behaved and smart.  I kept trying to tell her this was all wrong, and I got shunned.  

About a month ago, I had a dream where I went to Luxembourg and met Henri.  I was telling him about my life problems, and he gave me a hug and told me everything would be ok. However, this made MT upset so I was running away from her throughout Europe  Sweating

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 11:01:50 PM »

Wow, you call them dreams, shouldn´t it be nightmares?
Never dreamt about any royals to my knowledge - I dream a lot and can remember many dreams.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 11:09:20 PM »

I have a funny one.  This was a few years ago and in the dream I was running around in a Scarlet O'Hara gown on a plantation. I was in a tizzy because the Queen of England was going to be coming for a visit.  I ran over to the next plantation to consult my neighbor as what food to prepare.  And my neighbor came out dressed in bright red (scandalous) and it was Elizabeth Taylor.  She had the perfect answer 'Fried Chicken.'  It was even funny in the dream. 
Odette---that is...h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s. Thumb up Banana
And, I have a feeling that many of us have had dreams about being Scarlett 
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 08:02:26 AM »

I dream about them all the time...About Meary and Derfy it is.

A couple of nights ago I dreamt that I stayed at their (very very small apartment) because I had to - together with a lot of other people (also staying in their very very small flat Crazy - people were crashing everywhere) - observe how they treated Xian. Well, Derfy was nice and made up my bed of old pillows from some sofa because they had run out of bed linen. He had looked everywhere and was so embarrassed and kept apologizing to me (so funny Laughing), I ended up having to sleep in their hallway right outside the master bedroom Halo. I overheard that Meary was only thinking about where her leave in conditioner was Roll Eyes...She was really irritated on poor old Derfy and yelled at him. He ran out with Xian in his arms and asked if I had som leave in conditioner on me ...which I of course had Beer Derfy was so relieved (and Meary used the whole bottle without saying thanks) Ha ha ha ha ha...Crazy dream - cannot remember more of it.

I always have these dreams with lots of stuuuupid details Icecream

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 10:09:01 AM »

Of course you had a bottle of leave-in conditioner with you, Mille.
That's the funniest thing: in dreams you are either out of things (you actually never really use) and do the most desperate things to find and get hold of those missing items, or you can pull things out of thin air as a matter of course as if you would never ever leave the house without a bottle of leave-in con or a tire iron anyway.....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
royalwatcher2010

Large Member

Canada Canada

Yellow Pride!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 03:36:59 PM »

I had a F&M twins delivery dream, which I posted about on RD, per the copy below...

Reply #50 on: December 12, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »
So, with the first week of December now past, I stand to be corrected - by myself! However, note my dream - my first, and hopefully last, of the Mary sort! - from last night. In my dream, I opened a phone book and found a note from Mary (no doubt written in some strange hybrid of Danglish) which read "We want to let you know we had twins on December 27". So there! New prediction date for moi!

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 07:01:19 PM »

No dreams about Royals but I did have a rather ummmm interesting dream about Joe Manganiello this weekend.  Blush Drool Blush  Sadly the alarm clock had to go off and bring me back to reality.  Real mad
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: