Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams about royals  (Read 10824 times)
LucyGoose

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2013, 09:31:12 PM »

I had the strangest dream about Kate last night and Royal Dish was in it!
For some reason, I knew Kate well, and was with her and William before a public event. She was in tears and looked awful, I helped her get herself together and stop crying to face the crowds. Strangely enough, William was in the background, not comforting her at all.

After the event, W&K came by this fancy pub where we were having lunch. I sat next to Kate and she was a mess - complaining about the people (the public) bothering her, acting like a petulant child, and rolling her eyes at the waitstaff who called her "ma'am".

During the dream, all I could think was "I have to get back on RD and let them all know, she is much, much worse than we ever imagined".

I woke up rather startled, it was so clear and Kate really was in a state. I hope for her sake her mental health is on firm footing.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2013, 10:49:10 PM »

I often have dreams about royals.  They're usually in the background of my dreams.  I find that I tend to have these dreams if I'm reading RD right before I go to bed.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
aravis

Small Member

Melly who? What a revolting Mortal

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 01:01:57 PM »

felicitations jonathan! 2000 posts!  well  done! Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping Banana jump Banana jump Banana jump   Star Beer
fantastic dream lucygoose.  Nono  Star probably bang on 
i tend to find people in the surroundings look like royals. does that count? recently nearly all passers by look like a royal. do i spend to much time here  Whistle
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2013, 07:24:59 AM »

I was in holiday in Spain, and who should I see but the whole Spanish royal family. They were about to go into a church I was going to visit, and they all lined up to go inside in order of precedence, J-C at the front. Then as I was about to follow, guards in proper old-timey armour and helmets closed the doors and stood in the way.

I was in a different part of Spain later in the day and later in the dream, and spotted Felipe and Leti. Unlike earlier, there were no medieval knights guarding them. They were wandering through some plaza.

Then I noticed Leti's hair... she had had it all cut off and was left with a sort of pixie cut. In my dream, I was terribly concerned about how she'd wear her tiaras with so little hair to anchor them. Seriously, this seemed a major and overwhelming worry in the dream.

Then I woke up.
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2013, 09:39:47 AM »

I was on holiday in Oslo and stumbled into a large hall where the Norwegian royals were having their annual Christmas photo taken. The hall was full of onlookers. "It's not usually this busy" said one person near me. "I wonder why..." said another.

Then Mette-Marit strode in, the rest of the royals already on stage ready for their photo. She had her nose in the air and was massively botoxed. There was a Jerry Spring audience type "ooooooooooooooohhh" from the gathered crowd.

And then the dream turned into a sort of disaster/action thing, where Norway started flooding for vaguely paranormal reasons (a malevolent warlock was responsible, if I remember) and me and Sherlock Holmes were racing against the clock to stop the floods, dry out the city, bring the culprit to justice and ensure the Norwegian royals could take their Christmas photo.

I had eaten quite a lot of cheese before bed.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2016, 07:42:53 PM »

Last night, after a day of worrying about the future, I dreamt of Maxima. We were sitting at a cafe, engaged in a pleasant conversation. The focus was on my job ambitions. Basically, she encouraged me on certain work matters that are very close to my heart, reassuring me that everything would be alright, in the end. Nice indeed  Smiley
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2016, 09:46:24 PM »

It's so funny reading about these dreams of yours  Icecream

Of course, the only royalty dream I remember having was that Randy Andy was hitting on me in a parking lot. He was really genuinely nice in the dream, though, and a lot better looking.

At the time I had the dream, I only knew his face because the BRF never interested me.

Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2016, 01:27:08 PM »

I once dreamt that the Queen and Princess Margaret were living in a log cabin and were sitting on their doorstep cleaning their rifles.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Huge Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2016, 06:25:19 AM »

Oh my gosh!   Yikes  i did not know this thread existed and frankly thought maybe I was the only one who has dreamed about royals.  Blush

last night, I had a dream about playing tennis against Kate.  Huh?    Ma Midd and James were sitting and watching.  While they were not sitting with the Midds, Charles and Camilla were also there watching.
The match was going along well until in the third set when I scored and the announcer said 'Point. 40 - 15'    Ma gave me THAT look  Nerves  and James yelled "You DO know who she is, right?  She is the future Queen!"    Shocked
When I won the match Prince Charles was smiling, shook my hand and said "Well, done!" and Camilla invited me to tea.   Smiley  However, Ma gave me that smirky smile and leaning closer said, "You made a mistake little girl. One never bests their future queen."   Shocked   

That made me sit straight up and look around my bedroom.

Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2016, 07:37:09 AM »

I had a dream about a week ago I was engaged to marry Harry and I came on RD (apparently I still posted here in that dream world) to see what you guys said about me. Apparently we met at the Invictus Games and you all thought I was a gross American gold digger.  Laughing
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2016, 04:20:50 PM »

I once dreamt that the Queen and Princess Margaret were living in a log cabin and were sitting on their doorstep cleaning their rifles.
Jono, that's awesome! Jumping
Katestolemyname

Micro Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2016, 05:23:48 AM »

I used to work as a fashion stylist during my time in college. The other day I dreamt that Yrma was one of my clients. She didn't have any taste of course and decided on me dressing her in some awful tweed dress. Not only did the entire Yrma thing give me the creeps, but her taste... Wow... I don't doubt she acts like this for real.

lol I guess I'm weird too actually dream about royals, haha!
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Huge Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2016, 12:02:47 AM »

Last night I dreamed I was in a hall practicing some songs on the piano for my grandparents upcoming anniversary. A man entered the room and told me I had to leave because some "Very Important People" were here. As I stood up, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip entered the room.   Shocked
The Queen said, "You play very well." I thanked her and before I could excuse myself, Prince Philip said, "I don't suppose you know 'Forever and Ever?'  When I told I did, he said, "You are a bit young to know that song. Can you play it?"
I looked at the Queen and she gave a little nod, so I sat down and started to play. Prince Philip then gave a little bow to the Queen and they began dancing as I continued to play.
The man who had shown them into the room, came over and whispered into my ear, "It is time to go." I looked at him, and saw my alarm clock.   Cry

Note -> I looked up the song 'Forever and Ever'; it is a real song! I do not remember ever hearing it or anything about it. It is from 1949 and that is the year my grandparents married.   Blink

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2016, 12:12:37 AM »

Thanks so cool! Were you playing the correct melody in your dream?  Star

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2016, 10:44:21 AM »

Last night I dreamed I was in a hall practicing some songs on the piano for my grandparents upcoming anniversary. A man entered the room and told me I had to leave because some "Very Important People" were here. As I stood up, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip entered the room.   Shocked
The Queen said, "You play very well." I thanked her and before I could excuse myself, Prince Philip said, "I don't suppose you know 'Forever and Ever?'  When I told I did, he said, "You are a bit young to know that song. Can you play it?"
I looked at the Queen and she gave a little nod, so I sat down and started to play. Prince Philip then gave a little bow to the Queen and they began dancing as I continued to play.
The man who had shown them into the room, came over and whispered into my ear, "It is time to go." I looked at him, and saw my alarm clock.   Cry

Note -> I looked up the song 'Forever and Ever'; it is a real song! I do not remember ever hearing it or anything about it. It is from 1949 and that is the year my grandparents married.   Blink
I can see them dancing to this tune, enchanting.......

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: