Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Royal Blind Item  (Read 244947 times)
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2013, 05:18:11 PM »

Can you put a persons name on a birth cert just like that! Here if you are not married , both have to register the birth, if your married you can do it yourself in the hospital.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2013, 05:23:24 PM »

There have been other, completely unrelated, rumors about a lovechild conceived at the same time as this one.

the loudest rumors around the moronaco wedding were it was a stunt to cover for his newest child with a waitress....so I'm guessing faTal

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2013, 05:37:28 PM »

I guessed Albie but thats too damn obvious. Could it be Fred cos he's looking extremely rough at the moment? Somewhat explains why there seems t be tension between him and Mary and why she works abroad nowadays.

whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2013, 05:47:03 PM »

Can you put a persons name on a birth cert just like that! Here if you are not married , both have to register the birth, if your married you can do it yourself in the hospital.
It depends on the state the kid was born in,some states allow it though most don't.
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 05:47:41 PM »

It has got to be FatAl.
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 05:56:16 PM »

It depends on the state the kid was born in,some states allow it though most don't.

Huh? That's shocking, sure anyone could be named!
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013, 06:01:07 PM »

Huh? That's shocking, sure anyone could be named!
Very few states allow it but IMO it shouldnt be allowed w/o the man's consent
seriously

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2013, 06:53:20 AM »

Here's an interesting royal blind item from earlier this year that I found, courtesy of a site called Royal Gawker (although it appears the authors of this site found it on yet another Web site). I don't know if copyrights prevent me from pasting the entire text of the item here, so I am just going to paraphrase and provide a link to the source.

Summary: This minor royal is a conservative Catholic and, not surprisingly, also pro-life. Protesting outside abortion clinics, something that is pretty common in the U.S., is now beginning to make its way overseas, and this guy seems to be at the forefront. He has been spotted more than once yelling and protesting against abortion, actions that have been getting more and more attention. A tabloid was planning to run a story on him but dropped it, the official line being because he is D-list royalty and no one would care. However, it is rumored that a higher up royal called and begged them to pull the story, saying it would embarrass the family. Apparently the higher ups don't share this royal's views on abortion.

Source: http://royalgawker.com/po...yal-blind-item-this-minor

Any guesses? My guess would be Lord Nicholas Windsor. I know he has written at least one article about his beliefs and is a member of some pro-life organizations, so to me protesting outside of clinics seems like a natural progression. I also find it believable that there are higher up members of the BRF who do not share his beliefs, or if they are pro-life are not as vocal about it.
However, I think "they don't share his beliefs" could be interpreted two ways - does this mean other members of the family are pro-choice, or at least think abortion should be available in certain circumstances? Or does it mean they just don't agree with his methods, but share his beliefs? I interpret it as the former.

What do you think?
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2013, 07:19:47 AM »

it does say minor royal & protesting abortion publicly so rules out Felipe imo..
my guess was Albert but now.. 
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2013, 11:11:41 AM »

Who had time to go to a film festival ? Albert, Freddles or C-P ? Can't think anyone else. I thought it was Albert first, but the significant other described in the article doesn't look like Charlene who is not pretentious.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2013, 05:31:48 PM »

Here's an interesting royal blind item from earlier this year that I found, courtesy of a site called Royal Gawker (although it appears the authors of this site found it on yet another Web site). I don't know if copyrights prevent me from pasting the entire text of the item here, so I am just going to paraphrase and provide a link to the source.

Summary: This minor royal is a conservative Catholic and, not surprisingly, also pro-life. Protesting outside abortion clinics, something that is pretty common in the U.S., is now beginning to make its way overseas, and this guy seems to be at the forefront. He has been spotted more than once yelling and protesting against abortion, actions that have been getting more and more attention. A tabloid was planning to run a story on him but dropped it, the official line being because he is D-list royalty and no one would care. However, it is rumored that a higher up royal called and begged them to pull the story, saying it would embarrass the family. Apparently the higher ups don't share this royal's views on abortion.

Any guesses? My guess would be Lord Nicholas Windsor. I know he has written at least one article about his beliefs and is a member of some pro-life organizations, so to me protesting outside of clinics seems like a natural progression. I also find it believable that there are higher up members of the BRF who do not share his beliefs, or if they are pro-life are not as vocal about it.
However, I think "they don't share his beliefs" could be interpreted two ways - does this mean other members of the family are pro-choice, or at least think abortion should be available in certain circumstances? Or does it mean they just don't agree with his methods, but share his beliefs? I interpret it as the former.

What do you think?

Imre of the Corn with Mrs Crazy of the Corn?

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2013, 05:39:48 PM »

What do you think?

My first thoughts were Imre and CrazyKatie, but now that I've thought about it, Nicholas Windsor seems more likely. Imre might be as crazy as his wife, but I can't see him protesting outside abortion clinics. The Hapsburgs are very discret, it's not something they would do, IMO.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2013, 07:27:48 PM »

Besides, the Windsors and their grey men do have the influence to make a story go away; the representatives of an erstwhile reigning family, not so much.

dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2013, 08:37:16 PM »

Who ever he is, he sure is classy… No Laughing Laugh bounce.
Jonathan

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2013, 10:05:23 AM »

I doubt that's Nichlas Windsor. He is too conservative. More Imre or one of the family. Phoning could be the Lux family.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: