Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Royal Blind Item  (Read 244954 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2013, 06:50:59 PM »

It sounds like Imre to me too. Thinking  He's definitely a D-list royal, and we all know that his wife has spent far too much time harassing women outside of clinics. 
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »

Don't discard the Habsburgers or Hohenzollern yet. They have all sorts of really unhinged members, that count as D-list everything and would go on a jungle camp for publicity. And on the other hand there are some rather powerful family members with influential connections into politics, society and industry.

Any news on the other blind item?
I doubt it would be FatAl. Nobody would be shocked anymore by yet another illegitimate child popping up.
Fred sure looks miserable enough to be battling some demons and unfortunate times, but the article states that his wife uses her connections and influence to reign him in. And seriously mary doesn't have any powerful connections and no influence at all.
MM has more connections with her London set, but they wouldn't know a thing about an illegitimate child and I don't think Haakon is the the cheating type.
Letizia would simply leave, Mathilde wouldn't.
So basically the only people that somewhat fit the bill are the new dutch King and Queen. Maxima IMO is no force to be missunderestimated she likely knows people that can make other people simply disappear... and she wants to be Queen a lot. Plus I think that Wimlex isn't the type of guy who would say no to some booze and buzz, and would be quite appalled by the very idea that this might be actually cheating.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
seriously

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2013, 07:21:31 AM »

It sounds like Imre to me too. Thinking  He's definitely a D-list royal, and we all know that his wife has spent far too much time harassing women outside of clinics. 

Imre would be my second guess. I'm sure he's been exposed to this kind of thing through his wife (if he wasn't already into it before), plus he's close enough to an actual reigning RF that it might affect them if a story like this was made public. Even the higher up members of the Habsburg family may not want a story like this getting out, although I don't know how close the various branches are or if they even pay attention to what the others are doing.

The thing that makes me think it's not him is the part about other of the family not agreeing with the person's beliefs. I know GD Henri sat out on signing a bill in Luxembourg having to do with euthanasia laws, so I think it's pretty safe to say members of that family are pro-life as well.

I wonder if the background info about anti-abortion protesters in the U.S. is supposed to be a clue to this person's identity? If so, I definitely think it's Imre.
aravis

Small Member

Melly who? What a revolting Mortal

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2013, 10:13:53 PM »

could the second riddle apply to pavolos?
sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2013, 10:43:21 PM »

He just told his significant other about all of this, though he lied about the age of the child. You can guess why he might’ve done that. But she already knew everything, and she knows he’s lying about the age of the child.
She doesn’t really care; it’s not the first or last indiscretion he’s had. And she likes to keep him in the dark about how much she really knows.

I'm guessing Fredrik. Of course Mary would keep tabs on her meal ticket husband. And since she told him she wouldn't tolerate cheating, she needs to pretend she doesn't know or man-stride up and leave.

seriously

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2014, 04:46:03 AM »

A number of blind items have been posted to vintage-royalty.tumblr.com over the past week or so. Among the most interesting to me:

Royal Blind Item

This royal girlfriend has been telling her friends she and her significant other are secretly engaged. Everyone believed her at first, but now that a lot of time has passed with no ring and no announcement, people are starting to doubt her story.

She was telling the truth, by the way. He has proposed; he just hasn’t gotten up the nerve to tell his parents!

Clues:

-Not Cressida.

-It’s not that his parents wouldn’t approve as much as that he has in the past  downplayed his interest.

My guess is Snakey Sofia.  Icecream
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2014, 05:01:53 AM »

Yup. I think he's the only age-appropriate male of a "major" royal family, so it's not really too blind. Also, I can totally see her broadcasting that they're engaged to put pressure on him.

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2014, 08:49:20 AM »

Definitely CP and Snakey.

-It’s not that his parents wouldn’t approve as much as that he has in the past  downplayed his interest.

[/quote]

But does this mean CP "downplayed his interest" for Snakey or for Emma ?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2014, 10:11:53 AM »

A number of blind items have been posted to vintage-royalty.tumblr.com over the past week or so. Among the most interesting to me:

Royal Blind Item

This royal girlfriend has been telling her friends she and her significant other are secretly engaged. Everyone believed her at first, but now that a lot of time has passed with no ring and no announcement, people are starting to doubt her story.

She was telling the truth, by the way. He has proposed; he just hasn’t gotten up the nerve to tell his parents!

Clues:

-Not Cressida.

Perhaps it is vintage and it was Kate and Wills.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2014, 02:10:13 PM »

Royal Blind Item

Clues:

-Not Cressida.

-It’s not that his parents wouldn’t approve as much as that he has in the past  downplayed his interest.

My guess is Snakey Sofia.  Icecream

Totally agree! Snakey, who else? ( see the pale, miserable look of His royal ILLNESS Carl Syphilis Laughing Laughing)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 02:26:34 PM by Martina91 » Logged

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
Martina91

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Princess Gabriella rules the world!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2014, 02:11:23 PM »

I found this:

Royal Blind Item
Anonymous bathroom sex is a favorite pastime for royal men. This royal male apparently has done quite a lot of it. And on at least one occasion, he forgot the condom.
A young lady is going around his home country claiming he is the father of her child. She has little in the way of evidence, but her story is so convincing, and she is pushing the issue so hard, it’s difficult not to believe her. She tried contracting him but has been unable to get through. He is aware of her story, and apparently is quite stressed out by the whole thing. She has a lawyer and is trying to compel him to take a DNA test, but the palace is putting all its might behind preventing that.
A tabloid journalist was having lunch with a former girlfriend of his and mentioned the issue. The ex-girlfriend said as far as she knew her former boyfriend was not the father. But, she said that he still would never allow for DNA testing, and neither would anyone else in his family, because apparently his father has a few unacknowledged kids running around and doesn’t want any confirmed royal DNA samples getting out for any reason for fear that it might be used against him. The journalist finds the ex-girlfriend’s explanation hard to believe but there are plenty of rumors supporting the idea that the royal dad has a few more children than he lets on.

Credit: http://vintage-royalty.tumblr.com/page/3

Any guesses?   Icecream

ALBERTO OF MORONICO  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Princess Gabriella doesn't have time for Monaco's outdated succession law!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2014, 09:35:19 PM »

I love blind items.  I just found this one, and I have no clue at all who this could be:

R4R Blind Item: A Royal Arrangement
The details of this blind will probably seem familiar to you. Afterall, we’ve heard whispers like this before: closet homosexuality, unfit heir, arranged marriageand so on. These claims are made so often that they barely even leave us scandalized anymore. What’s shocking in this case is the royal to which these allegations pertain… Let’s just say it isn’t the usual suspect.
There have been rumors questioning this royal’s sexuality for years, but the more recently published allegations are so detailed that many of the doubters are left head-scratching. Around the time of his marriage, questions were raised regarding the validity of the union. It was said to be an arranged marriage insisted on by his father and agreed to because her father was in dire straits. Indeed, the bride’s father has certainly seemed to benefit from the “arrangement”. Wait, what century is this again?
Furthermore, a book was recently published in the royal’s home country by an investigative reporter who claims that the royal is secretly a transsexual who cringes at the thought of touching his wife! But, how do they have children? By artificial insemination, the book purports. Indeed, the royal wife did give birth at a hospital specializing in just that. Every time.
What else does a good royal blind have? Oh yeah, succession issues. There are plenty of those here too. Apparently, the dying king wanted our naughty royal as far away from the crown as possible. He even put legislature in play to have the royal’s more popular sibling placed ahead of him in line. The law passed, but so did the king shortly after and the new succession laws didn’t affect the prince’s place in line.
Now, before some of you get up in arms over this— I’m not saying I personally believe this, nor am I saying any of it is true. For all we know, there may not be an ounce of truth here. It’s just for fun!

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2014, 10:53:22 AM »

A new one from http://vintage-royalty.tumblr.com/post/92862617690

They’re NOT getting divorced. Who knows where that silly rumor started? And she’s not pregnant either.

But something is up with this royal couple. They’ve been quiet lately, almost secretive, and neither one of them is working as much as they used to.

The reason? A falling out with another couple from the same family.

The tabloids have given up trying to explain odd behavior from the other couple because they’ve always been just plain strange.

Laurent & Claire ?
Linus & Lobster ?

DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »

William and Kate? Although I don't know who the other couple could be.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2014, 11:40:57 AM »

Haakon & MM  /  Ari and ML (+/- angels)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: