Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Royal Blind Item  (Read 284942 times)
wallflower

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: February 03, 2020, 08:48:31 PM »

Looks like she has low self esteem. Wonder where that came from.  Thinking
jolene

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: February 05, 2020, 11:12:01 PM »

https://blindgossip.com/the-noisy-spotlight/
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: February 06, 2020, 12:11:35 AM »

How are these remotely "blind items"? 

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #753 on: February 10, 2020, 03:07:50 PM »

I don't want to spoil the fun but I've got over a 100 (!) reports in my inbox and they're primarily about Harry and Meghan. Please keep them O/T. I am so over them..
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: December 07, 2020, 09:12:56 PM »

The oil reference could apply to a Middle East country but the last sentence suggest otherwise.

Norway has oil resources and the honeypot could be an allusion to MM as a choice of bride for Haakon ?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: December 07, 2020, 09:22:35 PM »

Gwyenth? and Haakon? Nah don't think so...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: December 08, 2020, 12:33:40 AM »

Gwyenth? and Haakon? Nah don't think so...

Gwyneth has powerful Hollywood royalty parents, so I doubt itís her. But Iíll second your Haakon guess.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: December 08, 2020, 12:41:32 AM »

New comments under the BI guessed Rebecca Loos, an alleged mistress of David Beckham around 2003-2004.
She relocated to Norway in 2009 and is married to a Norwegian doctor according to her wikipedia page.

Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: December 14, 2020, 08:01:21 PM »

Who the heck is Rebecca Loos?  Can't be much of an A-lister if I've never heard of her (having spent way too much time on DM, PdV, other sites).
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: December 15, 2020, 10:27:31 AM »

Who the heck is Rebecca Loos?  Can't be much of an A-lister if I've never heard of her (having spent way too much time on DM, PdV, other sites).

Rebecca Loos (Madrid, June 19, 1977) is a Spanish-born model and media personality with Dutch nationality. Loos became the personal assistant to the former England football captain, David Beckham when he transferred to Real Madrid in July 2003. Her employment was terminated a few months later, and Loos subsequently gave an interview to the British tabloid newspaper News of the World in April 2004, alleging that she and Beckham had conducted a four-month affair, while Beckham's wife, Victoria, was in England to focus on her music career. According to Loos, Beckham felt lonely and sought company with her. The claims were never corroborated and were dismissed by Beckham as "ludicrous", although he did not mount a legal challenge to the story. Shortly after the newspaper coverage of her alleged affair with Beckham, Loos commenced a career as a media personality.  The case gave Loos a number of guest roles in various Dutch and English television programs. Loos met her future husband, Norwegian doctor Sven Christjar Skaiaa while she was filming 71 Graden Noord. After becoming pregnant, she relocated to Norway in 2009 and has only made occasional media appearances since then. Loos has stated on her official website that she is now a mother of two sons and works as a yoga teacher.

So in short a woman trying to become a media personality after claiming to have had an affair with David Beckham. And eventually sinks into obscurity  I had totally forgot about her, until I saw the comment here.......
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: December 15, 2020, 11:59:52 AM »

I completely forgot about Rebecca Loos.

I was disappointed she went down the path she did as she seemed like an intelligent woman who could have achieved so much if she was prepared to work for it.

Also fun fact: she is Piers Morgan's cousin and he despises the sight of her.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: December 15, 2020, 01:08:00 PM »

I completely forgot about Rebecca Loos.

I was disappointed she went down the path she did as she seemed like an intelligent woman who could have achieved so much if she was prepared to work for it.

Also fun fact: she is Piers Morgan's cousin and he despises the sight of her.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: