Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Royal Blind Item  (Read 55968 times)
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: August 02, 2017, 04:37:12 AM »

Hate to be ignorant but what blind items and where do you find them?

Blind items are gossip stories that give hints without giving the names until some time in the future.  Often the hints will lead you to the person or persons involved.  Many times, the story is a well-known "secret."

there are two sites that I know of that deal with these:

and http://blindgossip.com/

Some of the stories are   Yikes  others, like I said above are well-known "secrets"

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2017, 04:29:10 AM »

Hate to be ignorant but what blind items and where do you find them?

Blind items are gossip stories that give hints without giving the names until some time in the future.  Often the hints will lead you to the person or persons involved.  Many times, the story is a well-known "secret."

there are two sites that I know of that deal with these:

and http://blindgossip.com/

Some of the stories are   Yikes  others, like I said above are well-known "secrets"

Well, I messed that one up.   Blush

http://crazydaysandnights.net/

and

http://blindgossip.com/

Sally_S4054

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: August 03, 2017, 10:42:08 AM »

Speaking of...latest blind

The members of this very famous and very wealthy family say that they work hard… but they sure seem to take a lot of vacations! In addition to their multiple homes, they frequently travel the world.

However, not everyone is welcome on these family vacations. One of the kids asked to bring along his girlfriend (who is also a celebrity) to one of the family homes so that she could hang out with his family and get to know them in a relaxed setting.

He was denied.

Family vacations are not a casual event where anyone can just show up and ingratiate themselves with the family and go home with a souvenir snap. His family has seen this before with him. They hope that he is simply in a loved up “kookoo” phase and they are waiting it out.

He is persistent, though.

He’s not giving up. He is very serious about her and plans to keep asking until they say yes!

http://blindgossip.com/?p=86390#more-86390

Going to assume this is referring to an english prince and his actress girlfriend...
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: August 03, 2017, 10:47:41 AM »

They might as well just have said Harry, Meghan and BRF. There's no need to guess here.

Lady Willoughby

Big Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: August 03, 2017, 12:33:47 PM »

Speaking of...latest blind

The members of this very famous and very wealthy family say that they work hard… but they sure seem to take a lot of vacations! In addition to their multiple homes, they frequently travel the world.

However, not everyone is welcome on these family vacations. One of the kids asked to bring along his girlfriend (who is also a celebrity) to one of the family homes so that she could hang out with his family and get to know them in a relaxed setting.

He was denied.

Family vacations are not a casual event where anyone can just show up and ingratiate themselves with the family and go home with a souvenir snap. His family has seen this before with him. They hope that he is simply in a loved up “kookoo” phase and they are waiting it out.

He is persistent, though.

He’s not giving up. He is very serious about her and plans to keep asking until they say yes!

http://blindgossip.com/?p=86390#more-86390

Going to assume this is referring to an english prince and his actress girlfriend...

If true & considering the time of year I'm going to say this sounds like a Balmoral trip was refused. That would be ridiculous when you think of some of the female guests Randy Andy brought home to Balmoral. A certain modern day actress is no worse than Koo Stark, IMO.

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2017, 01:32:36 PM »

There is the famous Balmoral Test for girlfriends or boyfriends of royals. If there is a time for a new addition to be introduced to the Firm it is at Balmoral. At least it was during the generation of Charles and his siblings. I think Kate never did it. Maybe that's why they still seem not to get along very well with her. As for Meg: if it's truly about the BRF the refusal might simply have to do with her being too close to gossip bloggers and paps.  Wink

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Opal for October

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2017, 07:59:45 PM »

Another one whose answer seems to be quite obvious :

The offspring wanting a more prominent role for his wife : PoW wanting Cams to be Queen instead of Princess consort

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2017, 08:07:59 PM »

That's not blind..
IMO it is about Charles (A-Lister offspring wanting a better position for his wife) and Andrew (guy who never grew up and is hitting everybody for money who has a six pence to scratch) vs. the Queen's whatever the guy was, who resigned at BuckPlace.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: September 22, 2017, 07:36:08 PM »

I agree the first one certainly seems to be about Charles. I don't think the second one is Andrew, though, because even with supporting Freeloader Fergie, he still has loads more nefariously gotten money than the Yorkies.
TexasBear

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: September 23, 2017, 07:01:26 AM »

I agree the first one certainly seems to be about Charles. I don't think the second one is Andrew, though, because even with supporting Freeloader Fergie, he still has loads more nefariously gotten money than the Yorkies.

I agree it’s not Andrew. I’d bet the pronouns were changed and it’s Fergie.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: September 23, 2017, 07:15:31 AM »

That's what I wondered when I read it. The hitting people for money thing fits Fergie to a tee.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2017, 12:02:34 AM »

I agree it’s not Andrew. I’d bet the pronouns were changed and it’s Fergie.
Well done! Champagne Star
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: September 24, 2017, 08:15:30 PM »

The article I have read about this all say that it was Charles and Andrew doing the pushing.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Opal for October

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: October 10, 2017, 08:38:55 PM »

Another one from CDAN.
This time I'm pretty sure it's about Masako and Maxima.

http://www.crazydaysandni...nd-items-gilded-cage.html

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: October 10, 2017, 08:45:56 PM »

It’s definitely Masako. If it’s true, I’m very disappointed in Naruhito.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: