Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Royal Blind Item  (Read 179521 times)
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #585 on: September 10, 2019, 04:37:45 PM »

Oh brother...and I thought I had an active imagination, but then again this person probably had some "help" in writing that garbage...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #586 on: September 10, 2019, 04:53:10 PM »

"...secret parent to a child who was born in Vegas, but now apparently lives in North Carolina"

Oh, wow. That's a new one. If true, that's going to be problematic in the years to come... maybe why that's why Harry rushed into, and was allowed to rush into, marriage? That and the claim that Chaz isn't Willy's dad - now that's a load of shit. The then pathetically naive Diana was still in love with Chaz at that point, so nope.

Besides, both boys are Charles', full stop. That shit needs to end.

Everything else in that thread is either old news or completely unsurprising, considering the company they all keep.

Is the clock on the BRF ticking yet? Because this is making 1992 look tame.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #587 on: September 10, 2019, 04:57:26 PM »

How people keep saying Charles is not Harry's father, and now William, is super ridiculous Crazy

The Windsor genes are all over the place in both, with a few Spencer genes that are fading as time goes by.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #588 on: September 10, 2019, 05:00:20 PM »

How people keep saying Charles is not Harry's father, and now William, is super ridiculous Crazy

The Windsor genes are all over the place in both, with a few Spencer genes that are fading as time goes by.

a.k.a. The Windsor Ugly StickTM

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #589 on: September 10, 2019, 05:06:54 PM »

Actually they Spencer genes are hit and miss. Charles' older girls are blonde hair pretty and the rest of nieces are attractive regular looking woman. Louis is probably the best looking of all the cousins.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #590 on: September 10, 2019, 05:26:16 PM »

Oh brother...and I thought I had an active imagination, but then again this person probably had some "help" in writing that garbage...

Probably a wad of cash from the sukettes PR team too.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #591 on: September 10, 2019, 06:14:26 PM »

And the other kind of help...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #592 on: September 10, 2019, 06:22:09 PM »

And the other kind of help...

Sunshine Sachs earning their keep
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #593 on: September 10, 2019, 06:46:44 PM »

Yep, William is now Juan Carlos's love child. Who knew?

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #594 on: September 10, 2019, 07:05:22 PM »

That is a very old rumour that has been around for ages. Looks like a distraction from other failures in the family to me.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #595 on: September 10, 2019, 07:08:06 PM »

I like the idea that Fergie, who can barely make it from her bed to her front door without falling over and bankrupting herself, is the mastermind behind a global media smear campaign

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Malenkaya

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #596 on: September 11, 2019, 01:55:05 AM »

CDAN/Enty is known for making up blinds. Blind Gossip won't post his BIs. Ace, (Blind Gossip) stopped when a ridic blind was posted that sounded like Jennifer Lawrence wrote it about being on the set of the first Hunger Games movie. From what I understand, he is a lawyer, but not an entertainment one. Ace, on the other hand, does have friends in the business. He was close friends with James Gandolfini.

Here's a link to a news outlet on the entire story. I'm surprised CDAN was able to keep going after that. I take any of their blinds with a huge grain of salt.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #597 on: September 12, 2019, 04:39:40 PM »

This was posted a few days ago over on Blind Gossip, I don't think it's been mentioned here. There were two couples mentioned in this Blind, the second sounds like some people we know.

https://blindgossip.com/f...traught-over-her-control/
Family Distraught Over Her Control
SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 BLIND GOSSIP 123 COMMENTS

[Blind Gossip] Let’s talk about the striking similarities between two celebrity couples!

COUPLE 1: He’s a very famous celebrity. Any woman would have considered him a great catch.

He was wealthy and came from an incredibly close-knit family. Loved his parents. His brothers were his best friends. The family always gathered for traditional holiday celebrations and took sporty vacations together.

She is an actress. She grew up caring more about fame than family. But she told him that she loved how close he was to his family. She made him believe that she would be happy to be a part of that family.

However, once they became a couple… she began chipping away at his ties to his family.

Couldn’t he see how controlling they were? Couldn’t he see how they were still treating him like a child? Couldn’t he see that she was the only one who truly cared about him and treated him like a grown up? Couldn’t he see that spending time with her and her friends was so much better than the traditions he had with his family?

Over time, she managed to completely alienate him from his family. He fought with his brothers. He avoided spending time with his parents. His family was distraught, but there was little they could do. She had too much control over him.

Couple 1 eventually broke up, but he never really reconciled with his family. The damage was done.

COUPLE 2: He’s a very famous celebrity. Any woman would have considered him a great catch.

He was wealthy and came from an incredibly close-knit family. Loved his parents. His brother was his best friend. The family always gathered for traditional holiday celebrations and took sporty vacations together.

She is an actress. She grew up caring more about fame than family. But she told him that she loved how close he was to his family. She made him believe that she would be happy to be a part of that family.

However, once they became a couple… she began chipping away at his ties to his family.

Couldn’t he see how controlling they were? Couldn’t he see how they were still treating him like a child? Couldn’t he see that she was the only one who truly cared about him and treated him like a grown up? Couldn’t he see that spending time with her and her friends was so much better than the traditions he had with his family?

Over time, she has started to alienate him from his family. He is fighting with his brother. He is avoiding time with the rest of his family. His family is distraught, but there is little they can do. She has too much control over him.

Couple 2 is still together.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #598 on: September 12, 2019, 05:55:06 PM »

This was posted a few days ago over on Blind Gossip, I don't think it's been mentioned here. There were two couples mentioned in this Blind, the second sounds like some people we know.

https://blindgossip.com/f...traught-over-her-control/
Family Distraught Over Her Control
SEPTEMBER 6, 2019 BLIND GOSSIP 123 COMMENTS

[Blind Gossip] Let’s talk about the striking similarities between two celebrity couples!

COUPLE 1: He’s a very famous celebrity. Any woman would have considered him a great catch.

He was wealthy and came from an incredibly close-knit family. Loved his parents. His brothers were his best friends. The family always gathered for traditional holiday celebrations and took sporty vacations together.

Over time, she managed to completely alienate him from his family. He fought with his brothers. He avoided spending time with his parents. His family was distraught, but there was little they could do. She had too much control over him.

Couple 1 eventually broke up, but he never really reconciled with his family. The damage was done.

COUPLE 2: He’s a very famous celebrity. Any woman would have considered him a great catch.

He was wealthy and came from an incredibly close-knit family. Loved his parents. His brother was his best friend. The family always gathered for traditional holiday celebrations and took sporty vacations together.

Over time, she has started to alienate him from his family. He is fighting with his brother. He is avoiding time with the rest of his family. His family is distraught, but there is little they can do. She has too much control over him.

Couple 2 is still together.

Who could be couple 1 though?
The fact that he has many brothers made me think of Jonas brothers and Priyanka but they're still together and I don't know if Jonas brothers' family was wealthy before the boys became famous.

jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #599 on: September 12, 2019, 06:08:45 PM »

Maybe Liam and Miley for couple #1?
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: