Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Royal Blind Item  (Read 244953 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 09:23:11 PM »

The blogger said that Fred is a happily married man well I really doubt that

Well, if not happy then let's just say he's pretty tied up with the one he has...  Secret  Cool 

whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 11:00:30 PM »

Felipe or CP are my guesses
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 06:41:36 AM »

Harry or Carl-Philip

I would bet CP for a myriad of reasons. Refer to my commentary re CP's exposure to sleaziness plus his father's predilections. If he's not careful, he's going to wind up with syphilis or something.

It's not Harry. There's never been a whiff of rumor that Charles has illegitimate children; besides, he's much too aware of the spotlight to be that dumb. If the wording of the BI were different to say that there's a question mark over his parentage, then that's different and Harry would be the first to come to mind (but I'm of the camp that Harry is most definitely a Windsor, especially the older he gets). If Britain were in the mix, I'd say Andrew or Edward - the DoE played around in his day, tho' nobody has ever come forward with a claim. Andy and Ed are just risque enough to go there - but I'd bet CP if pressed.

Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 07:06:13 AM »

You know... sorry for the new post, but entirely new thought just popped in my head... I was just cruising other forums, and it occurred to me: maybe it's not CP. I'd still bet it is, but I just had a thought.

What if it's one of the Greek boys (Pavlos/Nikolaos/Philippos)? Tino's sleazy enough to procure women for a cousin married to his sister, so anything's possible with him... maybe he has some blowbys out there? I doubt it's Pavlos; but Niko's marriage with Tati is just weird, and Lil Phil is at the right age to do such dumb things. Mmmmm?

Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »

If it were the Greek boys, which palace would they be speaking about?
There is no Greek Royal Palace any more is there?

How about the Luxembourgs? 
Could they be suspected, along with C-P, Felipe, Philippe, Andrew or Harry?
I think it would have to be some one whose father is King or stands to be King.

milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 06:20:42 PM »

I can't imagine Felipe doing "it" :cheesy:in a toilet!! I see him as a classy man, a gentleman!!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2012, 08:37:51 PM »

I think it's Carl-Philip; although I've never heard any rumors that he's got children.  The other person who comes to mind is Laurent of Belgium. 
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2012, 09:51:23 PM »

I can't imagine Felipe doing "it" :cheesy:in a toilet!! I see him as a classy man, a gentleman!!

They are often the worst!   Wink Not saying it is him though - I have no clue who it might be.

SEXY,SEXY!!!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 10:00:05 PM »

They are often the worst!   Wink Not saying it is him though - I have no clue who it might be.

That is so true Star  The most conservative and straight-laced types are usually the ones with the darkest, kinkiest secrets Lolipop
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 11:58:44 PM »

I think it's Carl-Philip; although I've never heard any rumors that he's got children.  The other person who comes to mind is Laurent of Belgium. 
I find the thought of any woman wanting to have sex with Laurent--in any place, in any circumstance--completely repellent      I don't know how Claire does (did) it...
PrincessRoyal

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 12:28:16 AM »

I bet it's Felipe. Everyone knows that JC has illegitimate children and Sophia always accepted his affairs (except the one with Corinna of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn) and Felipe's child could already be a bit older than his girls. Maybe it happened during university or his military time.

With Claire and Laurent: have yopu ever heard of "close your eyes and think of England" I bet she did it this way and thought about all the money she has to spend for dresses, holidays etc. plus in the end her pregnancies could have been in-vitro as well  Tongue
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 12:34:15 AM »

How come there are so many BIs about royals lately?

He looks so square,I agree it's difficult imagining him doing the hanky panky...Was he always so strait-laced?
But maybe he was wilder in his youth Thinking

Royaltyfan

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 05:38:57 PM »

How come there are so many BIs about royals lately?

He looks so square,I agree it's difficult imagining him doing the hanky panky...Was he always so strait-laced?
But maybe he was wilder in his youth Thinking

Still waters run deep......

I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart, I am never without it... - E.E. Cummings
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 05:45:12 PM »

Well, like BessieWW said on the other BI topic:

"It's ALWAYS the quiet ones in the corner!"

(Thanks to you by the way, I didn't know that expression, but it's so true  )

Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2013, 05:13:31 PM »

Another royal blind item:

This royal male has been seriously on edge as of late. A few years back he had a fling with a young American woman he met at a film festival. She got pregnant, and threatened to go to the press. He paid her off with a lump sum and told her to get an abortion and go back to America. He’s not as stupid as he seems, so he did demand proof for the abortion in the form of a receipt.

Whatever it was that she gave him, it was fake. She didn’t have an abortion. There’s a kid walking around who, apparently, looks a great deal like this man and his family. He just found out. The mother’s new husband wants to adopt the kid, and because the royal in question was listed on the birth certificate (without his knowledge) he needs to sign off on it. This creates a bit of a mess. On the one hand, he’d like to see the kid become legally someone else’s problem. On the other, he’s worried that by signing anything he’ll be acknowledging paternity and that this could all come out to the media.

The mother refuses to sign any kind of confidentiality agreement, but she says if he doesn’t sign away his rights she’ll go to the press with a nice story about a deadbeat dad who’s denying legal rights to the only father her child has ever known. She knows the man’s reputation, and she knows the press would be completely on her side. And even though he just found out about the kid, she’s been dropping hints to gossip columnists for years. Point is, he’s in a messy situation.

He just told his significant other about all of this, though he lied about the age of the child. You can guess why he might’ve done that. But she already knew everything, and she knows he’s lying about the age of the child.
She doesn’t really care; it’s not the first or last indiscretion he’s had. And she likes to keep him in the dark about how much she really knows.

Hints:
-It’s not anyone from Britain.
-The mother is not famous, but she has connections. She’s not just some random cocktail waitress. Her connections, and not any kind of spying, are why the significant other knew about it.
-There have been other, completely unrelated, rumors about a lovechild conceived at the same time as this one.
-The royal babydaddy has already been contacted by an influential man he respects arguing that he needs to sign the paperwork.

Credit: hhttp://ttp://vintage-roya...mblr.com/post/52036265155

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: