Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai & Athena  (Read 9217 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

The cat on the left has been given Miracle Gro.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 12:16:00 AM »

Thank you PeDe!  Star

That is a fantastic example of how to blend families, and itís lovely to see.

I give a lot of credit to the adults for setting the standard and showing maturity and selflessness in the face of whatís best for the children.

This is heartbreakingly rare.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2018, 01:14:18 AM »

You are welcome, AB  Star

I give the biggest credit to Marie, I think, she grew up in a blended family, and always stated it wasn't easy for her. Knowing what makes children tick and what not, getting to know Nikolai & Felix slowly, gave her a great base to work with Joachim and Alex and making this family what it is today.

And of course that all 3 adults put their ego, unhappiness, and everything else aside for the benefit of all 4 children. They are a fabulouse, and loving family.

royaldisher

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2018, 01:18:07 AM »

I love the photo of Henrik, his grandchildren, and one of his beloved dachshunds. I always had a soft spot for Henrik, as I am also a dachshund lover. RIP, Henrik. I hope your grandchildren find solace as they help your beloved pups find their way without their beloved.
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2018, 08:44:02 AM »

What a lovely post. The love in this family leaves me all  !

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2018, 09:04:59 AM »

it's obvious that there is a special bond between the older brother and the youngest, it reminds me of the relationship between albert and stepahie of monaco and it's even more moving because they don't have the same mom
cowgrrl

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2018, 03:51:43 AM »

Truly the adults in this situation have acted like adults in regards to their shared children (from both marriages).  Its wonderful that Henrik & Athena could invite Alex to their weddings and no one bat an eye or get their feelings hurt. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2018, 06:01:21 PM »

December 23

and of course these two cuties together  Cute

they are each others 

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2018, 04:57:10 PM »

Truly the adults in this situation have acted like adults in regards to their shared children (from both marriages).  Its wonderful that Henrik & Athena could invite Alex to their weddings and no one bat an eye or get their feelings hurt. 
Thumb up I totally agree with the bolded. I just blinked twice when I saw Henrik and Athena and wedding Blink
 Then I realized you were writing with the future in mind  Thumb up

VanillaMoomin

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2018, 07:09:08 PM »

December 23

and of course these two cuties together  Cute

they are each others 

Such a great picture of them! You can tell how much they love each other
SvenskaSarah

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2019, 01:04:21 AM »

After going through the icy depths of the Derf pages, this thread has melted my heart completely. It's always heartwarming to see the blending of families and them genuinely getting on well. There's nothing forced in these pictures, just a lot of love. Can you honestly imagine how Mares would be if Fred divorced her, remarried and had two kids? I think it's Denmark's loss that Jokke wasn't born first. He and Marie set a wonderful example.
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »

After going through the icy depths of the Derf pages, this thread has melted my heart completely. It's always heartwarming to see the blending of families and them genuinely getting on well. There's nothing forced in these pictures, just a lot of love. Can you honestly imagine how Mares would be if Fred divorced her, remarried and had two kids? I think it's Denmark's loss that Jokke wasn't born first. He and Marie set a wonderful example.
Cheers to that  Champagne
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2019, 04:27:21 PM »

Good post  Star
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 01:41:49 AM »

I think you can really tell with this group of siblings that their parents have always made a point of them being siblings and not half-siblings.

I remember Alex being at some event with little Henrik and Marie has often referred to Nikolai and Felix as ďher sonsĒ as well. I think itís really sweet.

I remember she once said: I have three sons so we play a lot of football 

Itís interesting and very nice to see how much of a unit the Schacks (including Alex) are.

Wasn't that at some event at Tivoli? Alex together with her sons took Henrik along
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: