Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai & Athena  (Read 15601 times)
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2019, 04:26:25 PM »

I love that Nikolai isnt afraid to show affection towards his younger siblings in public. As a teenager, that sort of thing may not seem "cool" but he clearly loves his family and shows affection with great pride and love.  Thumb up
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 05:09:30 PM »

Over the years….:

But is in general sweet how the (half)siblings and (step)parents interact. Alexandra, Marie and Joachim have done well!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 05:20:18 PM by Principessa » Logged
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 08:13:14 PM »

Wow Principessa, those were beautiful!  Star
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2019, 08:20:34 PM »

I give a ton of credit to Jokke, Alex, and Marie: this isn't a "blended" family - it's a family, period. Thumb up Icecream
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2019, 08:33:06 PM »

Thank you!

The family life Jokke, Alex and Marie created for their kids is impressive. They give a very warm, loving and stabile impression, especially in comparison to Fredo and Mary.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2019, 07:13:12 AM »

Thank you!

The family life Jokke, Alex and Marie created for their kids is impressive. They give a very warm, loving and stabile impression, especially in comparison to Fredo and Mary.

ITA. Loving and wonderful family. Thanks for the photos.  Star
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2019, 02:41:40 AM »

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2019, 08:10:11 AM »

I have always admired how Joachim and Alexandra have managed to show so united front after their marriage - they are no longer married couple but they are still parents for their sons. Divorce is difficult for the children but when children won't have to choose between their parents and get along well, then it will be less traumatic for them  Thumb up
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2019, 10:06:34 AM »

You can tell that Joachim and Alexandra are good friends. I won’t say “they never should have married” because there’d be no Nikolai and Felix if they hadn’t but they’re clearly much better suited as friends than as romantic partners.

It always warms my heart how close this family unit is. You can tell that Marie loves Nikolai and Felix as her own (“I have three sons so we play a lot of football”) and Alex seems sweet towards Henrik and Athena as well, more like an aunt than their father’s first wife.

And the children are clearly siblings and not half-siblings.

Oh, and they look so much better as a unit since they got rid of sleezy Martin.

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2019, 12:47:40 PM »

I adore Athena!
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2019, 12:30:35 AM »

This whole situation worked because the three adults in the situation knew their roles and put boundaries down with eachother.  It helped that both Joachim and Alexandra wanted out of the marriage there were no regrets and Marie knew she wasn't the mother to Joachim's older boys. Everyone just loved and respected each other. The Danes should be proud of this prince and his relationship with the mother of their children. Instead some of them are inexplicable still  hung up on a divorce that wasn't even theirs. I am sure their are members of the DRF in the past that wanted out but never had the guts to leave said bad marriages.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2019, 12:37:08 AM »

This whole situation worked because the three adults in the situation knew their roles and put boundaries down with eachother.  It helped that both Joachim and Alexandra wanted out of the marriage there were no regrets and Marie knew she wasn't the mother to Joachim's older boys. Everyone just loved and respected each other. The Danes should be proud of this prince and his relationship with the mother of their children. Instead some of them are inexplicable still  hung up on a divorce that wasn't even theirs. I am sure their are members of the DRF in the past that wanted out but never had the guts to leave said bad marriages.
And the present... Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: