Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Henrik - NEWS  (Read 23352 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2020, 10:12:53 AM »

What a lovely kid. Don’t want to be intrusive but - would his birthmark have disappeared or been fixed?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2020, 01:12:15 PM »

It likely just disappeared. It was, IIRC, a strawberry nevus and they tend to just fade as the child gets older. Also, I really doubt they’d have had it surgically removed. Henrik is still very young.

I have a close family member with a very prominent area of birthmarks on the face. He’s gone to check ups all his life with skin doctors to make sure they didn’t develop into something dangerous. There’s never been any kind of talk to have them removed (and nowadays, he’s just grown a beard which makes them nearly impossible to see).

They wouldn’t have send Henrik through surgery as a small kid just for cosmetic reasons.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2020, 11:36:17 PM »

It's fun that Athena took these!
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2020, 02:33:09 AM »

It's fun that Athena took these!

Star  Yes, it is! 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2020, 03:15:14 AM »

It likely just disappeared. It was, IIRC, a strawberry nevus and they tend to just fade as the child gets older. Also, I really doubt they’d have had it surgically removed. Henrik is still very young.

I have a close family member with a very prominent area of birthmarks on the face. He’s gone to check ups all his life with skin doctors to make sure they didn’t develop into something dangerous. There’s never been any kind of talk to have them removed (and nowadays, he’s just grown a beard which makes them nearly impossible to see).

They wouldn’t have send Henrik through surgery as a small kid just for cosmetic reasons.

I never noticed a birthmark on Henrik's face, whereabouts is/was it?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2020, 07:52:49 AM »

He had a red mark on his earlobe when he was a baby

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2020, 03:57:45 PM »

He had a red mark on his earlobe when he was a baby

Thank you. I really had never noticed! Certainly not in a place that would warrant cosmetic surgery at a young age  Smiley
chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2020, 09:10:12 AM »

New photos of Prince Henrik published on the homepage of the DRF.
Taken by his little sister Athena - adorable pictures  , Athena has a talent for taking pictures (Mosh should take note )
look here:

http://kongehuset.dk/foto-video/nye-billeder-16
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: