Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 340103 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #1020 on: July 24, 2019, 01:50:49 PM »

Lol, Pickles never changes.

She spent more time focused on the cameras and waving than she did interacting with the kids. 

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1021 on: July 24, 2019, 05:30:54 PM »

You know, I really feel sorry for Josie. She is an annoying spoiled brat but that is entirely her parents fault, she was raised like this with no real role model or rules when growing up Sad

And I think the difference between her keeping her bratty behavior and the changes we saw in Christian and Isabella, when they entered school, it the fact that she was specially spoiled by Mary. My opinion, she got "special treatment" for being a mini-me of her mother. But Mosh has zero interest in her kids when cameras are away, Josephine behavior is more rebellion now IMO. The poor kid probably realised that she is nothing more than a prop and acts out... And Fred, bless his heart! He may love his children, I really think he does, but being a parent is more than being caring and fun - is educating them and be part of their upbringing.

This poor kids never had a chance! It they turn out to become decent adults, thank the nannies and teachers.

ITA,  Star

Especially about the Mini-Me. Maybe Josie will change a bit, when growing older, but sadly I've my doubts.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1022 on: July 24, 2019, 05:32:36 PM »

Found on Instagram... a classic Derf family interaction

https://www.instagram.com...m_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ok, I take everything back about Mary changing after the Polvsen tragedy.

Josie gets a  *champ from me today. That child is a brat, but she shows exactly Mosh is at a mother and brings her true colours out. Well done, Josie.

If the cameras and members of the public weren't there, from her reaction, I bet Mosh wouldhave slapped Josie for jumping on her.

This woman truly has no regard for anyone except herself, so sad for the children.

Mosh should better be annoyed about herself, because Josie's behaviour is entirely her and Fred's doing.

To be honest, if anyone jumped like that I'd be super annoyed too.  

I agree. I would be annoyed as well, but concerning Mosh instead of being annoyed she should better think about who enforced this behaviour.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 05:56:00 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1023 on: July 24, 2019, 05:48:40 PM »

Josie has a strong personnality already. And she learns everyday how to grab media's attention thanks to Mummy dearest.

She will steal Mary's thunder in joint appearances in a few years.  Icecream

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: