Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 307533 times)
aqsina

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2014, 10:51:45 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6L3KoieE18

Cute little video of Nikolai and Felix speaking at the ecco walkathon.  Don't have a scooby about what their saying though but my perceptions of their voices were completely wrong!  I never thought that felix's voice would be that high! 

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
― Marilyn Monroe
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2014, 03:44:42 AM »

Nikolai and Felix seem happy and expressive.  
It is interesting to hear how much younger Felix sounds.

I was shocked by how unhappy/bored Alexandra looked for the majority of that video!
Thanks for posting that, Aqsina.  Star
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 10:48:38 AM »

Nikolai and Felix are really delightful boys! They both come across so well and so NORMAL in this interview!  Thumb up Then who cares that Alex looks super tired? Smiley

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2014, 11:20:21 AM »

I don't understand a word she's saying but she sounds nice and intelligent.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2015, 05:26:54 PM »

May 23
Prince Nikolai play music at P4
Prince Nikolai, 15, unveiled his favorite music, when he appeared as a guest DJ at the P4 radio station in the morning. Between 8.30 and 9 Sunday the prince co-hosted the IDR program P4 Weekend on 97.5 mhz of Mary Dutchman.

The program, which loyal listeners will know, is a known guest and personality every week three questions about music.

Thus, Prince Nikolai was asked about the CD, which was his first, which piece of music that has made the greatest impression on him and finally what he listens to right now.

- "Yes, it is true that I have chosen music to the program", says Prince Nikolai, as RoyalDish spoke with him at Herlufsholm School, which today celebrates 450-year anniversary.

Prince Nikolai attends the 10th class and the program that airs on Sunday, May 24 at. 8.30, recorded in advance at Rector Klaus Eusebius Jacobsen's office at the school where the prince lives as a boarder.

Prince Nikolai is a cool guy

- "It was great fun and pleasant to be with", smiles Prince Nikolai, who will not reveal other details about the program in advance.

Only the three songs he talks about is Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack", matoma & The Notorious BIG and finally Patrick Dogans "Maryland".

- "It was great fun to have Prince Nikolai in the program. He is a very, very sweet guy with a surprisingly good and broad taste in music. A really cool guy", says Maria Dutchman who welcomes his royal scoop of the young prince.

aqsina

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2015, 12:28:48 AM »

Queen Margethe visited Nikolai's school to commemorate the schools 450th birthday on the 23rd of May

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
― Marilyn Monroe
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2015, 09:22:10 PM »

Nikolai's DJ adventure made into Hello! Clown

http://www.hellomagazine....rince-nikolai-denmark-dj/

Prince Nikolai, the 15-year-old grandson of Queen Margrethe of Denmark, hit Danish radio waves at the weekend. The young royal, who usually remains out of the spotlight, made his DJ debut on Sunday to discuss his taste in music.

Speaking on P4 Weekend, which welcomes a different guest DJ every week to play their favourite music and answer questions from listeners, Nikolai revealed that he most likes to listen to deep house music.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2015, 09:24:08 PM »

Nikolai's DJ adventure made into Hello! Clown

http://www.hellomagazine....rince-nikolai-denmark-dj/

Prince Nikolai, the 15-year-old grandson of Queen Margrethe of Denmark, hit Danish radio waves at the weekend. The young royal, who usually remains out of the spotlight, made his DJ debut on Sunday to discuss his taste in music.

Speaking on P4 Weekend, which welcomes a different guest DJ every week to play their favourite music and answer questions from listeners, Nikolai revealed that he most likes to listen to deep house music.

What a shame he's not going to Cousin Greaseball's wedding.  He'd probably be able to listen to deep house in the church during their ceremony.  Roll Eyes
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2015, 09:26:38 PM »

In the last couple photos I've seen, he's starting to look a little too much like Jokke for my comfort Nerves
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2015, 09:30:41 PM »

May 30
Prince Nikolai misses his family everyday
Prince Nikolai need to be with his family on a day that was dedicated to Parkinson aid, for he misses them everyday, he confided to Billed Bladet

As patron of the Parkinson Association Countess Alexandra and her husband Martin Jorgensen participated with Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix in the Parkinson's Unity Walk.

Before the walk started from the site of Christiansborg, a large field cycled for a good cause, and the countess, her husband and the eldest son, Prince Nikolai of 15, rode with on the stage for 35 kilometers where Prince Nikolai also was victorious when he running first over the finish line. It was the first time the Countess Alexandra tried to cycle 35 kilometers, but it went fine, when she and her eldest son and husband stomped on the pedals to support Parkinson Society.

The youngest son, Prince Felix of 12, joined the family after the bike ride and was on the walk to the King's Garden.      VIDEO HERE

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2015, 10:33:16 PM »

He is his mother's clone.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2015, 04:39:09 AM »

He and Felix and little Henrik all have the same head-shape.  That head-shape is all Jokke, IMO.  Nikolai has Alex's coloring, but as he ages, he looks more and more like his dad IMO.  Hope he never picks up his dad's smoking habit.  Jokke looks much older than his age. 
cowgrrl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2015, 06:16:21 AM »

He definitely seems to have his fathers height.
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2015, 12:50:51 AM »

Nikolai is very handsome and a good blend of both parents. He looks more and more like his father as he becomes a man. I don't think he is especially tall for a Danish boy but because he is lanky and thin it gives the effect of height. It is impressive how well he and his brother are being raised also in regards to a level headed relationship to the media.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2015, 12:47:48 PM »

Nikolai got diploma - mother and father were away

No Prince Joachim and no Countess Alexandra, when Prince Nikolai had his trial evidence and students and parents were partying at Herlufsholm School last month.

It swarmed in with happy and proud parents when Herlufsholm held translocation party for 9th and 10th classes on June 23, but Prince Nikolai had to look far for his father, Prince Joachim, and his mother, Countess Alexandra.

They had chosen to stay away from the celebrations, where students received their so-called trial evidence and then be gathered at a reception at the Rector with their parents.

Instead they sent Countess Alexandra's husband, Martin Jorgensen, who had plenty of space to Nikolai gear in the trunk of his new Maserati Ghibli.

There was doomed long summer holiday, and he helped Nikolai with carrying bags, suitcases and a kitbag out of the car before they went down to the translocation of the school's church.

Prince Nikolai has grown several centimeters in the year he has been a pupil at the illustrious school in Naestved, where he has settled in so well that he continues in high school after the summer holidays.

As the 15-year-old prince came out with test certificate on their knowledge in hand, he was very taciturn when HERE & NOW asked how the exam was complete.

- Well, he said only, and ran on the heels of Martin Jorgensen, who showed up in fancy suit and open-necked white shirt and with hands firmly buried in his trouser pockets much of the time.

Source: HER&NU

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: