Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 146255 times)
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2018, 08:27:55 AM »

I am pretty sure they won’t.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: July 08, 2018, 09:37:41 AM »

I would say Nikolai's bride might get the Princess title because she marries a prince. Their children would not be titled though. Except if the current king gives them a title (like the Counts of Rosenborg)
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: July 08, 2018, 03:29:20 PM »

I would say Nikolai's bride might get the Princess title because she marries a prince. Their children would not be titled though. Except if the current king gives them a title (like the Counts of Rosenborg)

So, does Jokke have any titles that would pass to Nikolai?
Oh_Caroline

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: July 08, 2018, 03:44:27 PM »

Back in the day the male lines were all HH Prince(ss) of Denmark.   That's why the Greeks are still HH Prince(ss) of Denmark (using HRH Prince(ss) of Greece and Denmark but of course the Greek titles don't really exist anymore), through Constantine not Anne Marie.  So it could continue that way.   

It think only Britain, Spain, the Netherlands, and Belgium limit to degree of relationship.  Luxembourg and Liechtenstein pass titles though the male line continuously.  Sweden has always used HRH and then left the family with unapproved marriages.  Norway have never had enough generations to know how they pass theirs on.

As for Christian, Vincent, Nikolai, Felix, and Henrik they can all pass down Count of Monpezat through their male lines.  Of course Christian's kids will be HRH's and Vincent's kids will likely be HH's aswell.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:51:21 PM by Oh_Caroline, Reason: addition » Logged
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: July 08, 2018, 07:52:18 PM »

Thank you!
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: July 08, 2018, 09:30:48 PM »

Back in the day the male lines were all HH Prince(ss) of Denmark.   That's why the Greeks are still HH Prince(ss) of Denmark (using HRH Prince(ss) of Greece and Denmark but of course the Greek titles don't really exist anymore), through Constantine not Anne Marie.  So it could continue that way.   

It think only Britain, Spain, the Netherlands, and Belgium limit to degree of relationship.  Luxembourg and Liechtenstein pass titles though the male line continuously.  Sweden has always used HRH and then left the family with unapproved marriages.  Norway have never had enough generations to know how they pass theirs on.

As for Christian, Vincent, Nikolai, Felix, and Henrik they can all pass down Count of Monpezat through their male lines.  Of course Christian's kids will be HRH's and Vincent's kids will likely be HH's aswell.
I thought the Greeks are also princes /ses of Denmark because they descend from George I of Greece who was the son of King Christian IX of Denmark, hence George was a prince of dk, and so is Constatine 2(ex king of Greece).

Pezzazz

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: July 09, 2018, 08:35:08 PM »

Although Prince Nikolai can now also count a model job for Dior on the CV, the work as a model, according to Count Alexandra, is not part of his future plans.

Prince Nikolai is a new student , and  soon he starts training as a backup officer. A few days before his final exam at Herlufsholm School in Næstved he drew headlines when he opened one of the year's most hyped fashion shows in Paris at the fashion house Dior.

Nikolai maintains that he is going to the military as planned. Dior is not anyone to model, but it's not a career path.

- "It is thought of as a way he can earn a little while he is in training", says Countess Alexandra's private secretary Helle von Wildenrath Løvgreen.

I think the case is closed now!

That sounds better — a summer gig so short lived. Nikolai needs to be careful with his image cause he might be the future de facto king of Denmark.......he looks like a natural born leader — if shtf! 😊
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #412 on: July 09, 2018, 08:51:38 PM »

That sounds better — a summer gig so short lived. Nikolai needs to be careful with his image cause he might be the future de facto king of Denmark.......he looks like a natural born leader — if shtf! 😊

He's far from the de facto king of Denmark Huh? Terrible things should happen if Nikolai ended up king - it's hardly something worthy to speculate on! Blink

Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: July 09, 2018, 10:23:09 PM »

Although Prince Nikolai can now also count a model job for Dior on the CV, the work as a model, according to Count Alexandra, is not part of his future plans.

Prince Nikolai is a new student , and  soon he starts training as a backup officer. A few days before his final exam at Herlufsholm School in Næstved he drew headlines when he opened one of the year's most hyped fashion shows in Paris at the fashion house Dior.

Nikolai maintains that he is going to the military as planned. Dior is not anyone to model, but it's not a career path.

- "It is thought of as a way he can earn a little while he is in training", says Countess Alexandra's private secretary Helle von Wildenrath Løvgreen.

I think the case is closed now!

He's far from the de facto king of Denmark Huh? Terrible things should happen if Nikolai ended up king - it's hardly something worthy to speculate on! Blink

Wait, what?  Wouldn't the entire Crown Princely family (including 4 children), have to die in order for Nikolai to be King?!  Christ on a cracker...that's horrifying.  

Also, what's the big deal about Nikolai doing some modeling?  He's 18 and he's done with school.  He's not doing drugs or partying out of control.  He's not clubbing baby seals or hunting animals, he's not punching elderly individuals or tripping babies.  He's draped some designer clothes on his rather trim frame and smizing  (as the kids are saying) while walking in a fairly straight line.  He's not gone trashy like MO of Greece and her "modeling" and he even manages to keep his mouth closed.  If Nikolai wants to continue modeling, who cares?  At least he is making his own way in the world.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: July 09, 2018, 10:26:10 PM »

And don't forget daddy Joachim
Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: July 09, 2018, 10:27:58 PM »

And don't forget daddy Joachim

Well, to be fair, I do honestly try to forget about Joachim.   Wink
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #416 on: July 09, 2018, 10:28:25 PM »

Wait, what?  Wouldn't the entire Crown Princely family (including 4 children), have to die in order for Nikolai to be King?!  Christ on a cracker...that's horrifying. 

Yes. I cannot imagine how this could happen without if going down in some terrible way as I am sure Fred never travels with Christian.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: July 09, 2018, 10:36:10 PM »

These rather aggressive-morbid phantasies can be witnessed in each rabid molasse addicted royal fan. They happily kill off entire branches of a family to get their protagonist to the top. A bit like: if we kill every possible Harry Potter actor world wide - I (a 50 yo, overweight housewife from Tuscaloosa, AL) will most certainly get the part... aehm.. really? And after such a tragedy it doesn't seem more likely that they will simply abolish the entire concept?
(Our eye-rolling-smiley isn't adequate enough to express my palm-face duh)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pezzazz

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: July 09, 2018, 10:39:40 PM »

Nothing terrible would have to happen......just a lot of incompetence and/or indifference. Also, I’m not thinking about an official king — just in practice, behind the scenes. Stranger things have happened in royal history.

Even a sort of soft coup as in the change in succession in 1953 would not be unthinkable.
 Yeah, this board isn't for this kind of off and odd speculation. Take it elsewhere.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: July 09, 2018, 10:46:18 PM »

Love how the time flies nearing my time to leave the office, just entertaining...and morbid  Blink

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: