Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 146257 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #435 on: August 30, 2018, 08:14:05 AM »

Not seeing what's effeminate here?
A young face?
Calling looking like a woman bad isn't exactly helpful

I’d say it’s sexist and demeaning..
HermanG
Banned
Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

" who dat biaatch??"

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: August 30, 2018, 06:10:14 PM »

Not seeing what's effeminate here?
A young face?
Calling looking like a woman bad isn't exactly helpful

I did not say looking like a woman was "bad"...I said his demeanor comes across to me as being effeminate - the way he stands, sits and walks as well as his "face". I have never seen or met the young man, so I could be wrong. JMO.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: August 30, 2018, 06:28:44 PM »

not hugely impressed by this young man...his demeanor is too effeminate for my liking....I am sure his mother thinks he is relevant...IMO Felix will be a stunner

You kinda did say it was bad.  'Not hugely impressed' isn't an objective observation.  'Too effeminate' implies a negative.

Perhaps this is more of a language issue.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: August 30, 2018, 11:12:19 PM »

Who gives a flying fuck if he is effeminate or not? He seems a polite young man, he is doing his army training and working part time as a model, seems like a very loving brother to his younger siblings. He can walk around in 4 inch heels, full drag make-up, and a tutu for all I care.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: August 30, 2018, 11:46:00 PM »

Who gives a flying fuck if he is effeminate or not? He seems a polite young man, he is doing his army training and working part time as a model, seems like a very loving brother to his younger siblings. He can walk around in 4 inch heels, full drag make-up, and a tutu for all I care.

I like the way you think  Wink Thumb up Star

Oh_Caroline

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: August 30, 2018, 11:49:20 PM »

I do like a good drag.

But more on topic...yes he seams like a very nice young man and I wish him well.   He is clearly heading down the road to independence and seams to understand that he will never be a "working royal"; I'm very interested to see how he craves out his future.
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: August 31, 2018, 04:20:23 AM »

Nikolai turns 19 today Banana Banana

Kongehuset made public a new picture of him, Steen Brogaard:

He looks a lot like Alex but also a lot like Joachim
Perfect blend of both in him
Which makes sense, they are his parents... but wow if you didn’t know what is dad looked like but knew what his mom looks lik, you’d say omg he looks just like his mom, and if you didn’t know what his mom looked liked but what his dad looks like, it’d be omg he looks just like his dad
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 04:29:14 AM by LucyintheSky » Logged

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: August 31, 2018, 12:03:02 PM »

Which makes sense, they are his parents... but wow if you didn’t know what is dad looked like but knew what his mom looks lik, you’d say omg he looks just like his mom, and if you didn’t know what his mom looked liked but what his dad looks like, it’d be omg he looks just like his dad

I know! He’s the perfect blend of them both. 

I have several nieces who are just the right age...time for me to read the “help wanted” ads for Denmark for positions for myself and them!

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: August 31, 2018, 12:36:03 PM »

I know! He’s the perfect blend of them both. 

I have several nieces who are just the right age...time for me to read the “help wanted” ads for Denmark for positions for myself and them!

Laughing
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: August 31, 2018, 01:02:36 PM »

I agree - it would be a boring world if we all looked the same, thought the same and wanted it too. My family background is Irish - father and brothers over 6 foot and broad bodies. My mother curvaceous. So we are the same - except I got the short stature but the curves too - has been a "blight" for sure. My niece - half French is very petite - she is below mid height and has dieted her way into almost no flesh on her bones - I think "attractiveness" is in many ways what someone "knows and expects". Most of her boyfriends have been slight in stature but the 5 year partner is a very tall professional football player . . . hopefully Nik enjoys his time in the next few years away from the paps
Celia

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: August 31, 2018, 08:11:09 PM »

When do the "kids" get moved to the "grown-up" section? He's 19 now.  It seems he's the first one of his generation since this board started, yes? 
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: August 31, 2018, 08:47:35 PM »

Legitimate question,

BUT

my mother always says "kids stay kids, no matter what age" ... (she's 78 and I am 47 now, but if I'd need to compare my family to a discussion board, I would still - and always - be in the kids section)

Wink
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: August 31, 2018, 09:10:08 PM »

To me Nikolai looks like most teenage boys. He has a baby face and his build is lanky like his dad.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #448 on: August 31, 2018, 09:37:44 PM »

I feel like he’s still a child, as he’s not really independent yet and also just started his education. Also he’s still a teenager. Definitely not fully an adult IM (probably old) M Cool
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: September 06, 2018, 01:28:48 AM »

September 5
Nikolai participating in Flag Day 2018
For the first time, Nikolai participated in the Flag Day ceremonies at Haerens Sergentskole in Varde. The school had its own ceremony to commemorate the day.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: