Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 232218 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: October 30, 2018, 10:55:55 PM »

Supposedly Nikolai has signed a contract with Dior. That’s quite a scoop if it’s true.

Cousin Olympia must be very jealous.  He's actually got the looks and talent required to become a model.

Laughing Good point!

She’s already called him 20 times for an introduction I bet.

Well done Nikolai!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: October 30, 2018, 11:14:16 PM »

Supposedly Nikolai has signed a contract with Dior. Thatís quite a scoop if itís true.

Cousin Olympia must be very jealous.  He's actually got the looks and talent required to become a model.

Maybe you have to be able to model with your mouth closed....a rather big undertaking for her it seems. I think it's rather easy...he has the it-factor, she doesn't!

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: October 31, 2018, 10:22:18 AM »

Supposedly Nikolai has signed a contract with Dior. Thatís quite a scoop if itís true.

Maybe you have to be able to model with your mouth closed....a rather big undertaking for her it seems. I think it's rather easy...he has the it-factor, she doesn't!

Perhaps he tried to demonstrate that to her Wink 

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: October 31, 2018, 08:03:19 PM »

Shame she wasn't paying attention.  For the love of all things holy, this is a lesson long overdue for poor Olympia.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: October 31, 2018, 08:25:13 PM »

Shame she wasn't paying attention.  For the love of all things holy, this is a lesson long overdue for poor Olympia.

Wel, as seen at the clip she tries to cover her open mouth with her hand....

BTW which language would Nikolai and MO speak together? I guess English,
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: October 31, 2018, 08:52:01 PM »

Wel, as seen at the clip she tries to cover her open mouth with her hand....

BTW which language would Nikolai and MO speak together? I guess English,

Probably English, although I believe both are fluent in French.  I read somewhere years ago that MC often spoke French to her kids and called them by the French versions of their names. I assume that Nikolai also knows French thanks to his father and grandfather.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: October 31, 2018, 08:53:14 PM »

she appears so rude in this little clip.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: October 31, 2018, 08:55:26 PM »

Yes she does.  I suspect that she's obnoxious in real life. 

Her mother is rude, so I guess that (plastic) apple didn't far fall from the tree, so to speak.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: October 31, 2018, 08:57:02 PM »

Her mother is rude, so I guess that (plastic) apple didn't far fall from the tree, so to speak.

True....Nikolai seems to converse with the lady directly across from him, and she probably just blurted out a stupid comment, and then giggled.

What a brat! This family is sooo nouveau riche..it smells.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: October 31, 2018, 09:53:05 PM »

True....Nikolai seems to converse with the lady directly across from him, and she probably just blurted out a stupid comment, and then giggled.

What a brat! This family is sooo nouveau riche..it smells.

You're right!  I hadn't noticed that.  Star  It literally looks like he's telling her to either shut up or knock it off.  Thinking. Ugh. She's so incredibly trashy.  Thumb down
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: November 01, 2018, 05:27:27 PM »

Nikolai seems to be a nice, well mannered young man, and Ė judging by his interaction with the siblings Ė a caring and dearly loved big brother. I rather like him.

Now, Iím trying to see a possible family reasoning behind his failed attempt at a military career. The DRFís super privileges, super wealth, super perks, super security and the ultimate status are all made possible solely by the Danish state (i.e. taxpayers). So, Joachim might have pointed out to his eldest that as a royal, son, youíve got also some DUTY to your country to fulfil. (Ah, that old-fashioned, long-forgotten word and deed... but thatís another story...)

And so Nikolai had to give it a go. Unsuccessfully. Should he have been pressed further? No way. Would never work, not in this time and age. The tabloids making a bid drama of it? Well thatís what they always do. They need to earn their Ďhonestí penny somehow Roll Eyes

But us, well, letís wait and see what the next move, announcement, rumours etc will bring.  Secret After all, Nikolai is just at the outset of his (full scale) public life...

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #491 on: November 01, 2018, 05:35:29 PM »

The campaign for Dior is clearly not just a rumour so I think itís likely heís going to be working as a model for a while (Iím guessing until he can start an education next fall).
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: November 01, 2018, 07:46:46 PM »

Well, it certainly takes courage to go against the wishes of your family when youíre 18. Iím sure it was tough, and having to do it in the public eye is even tougher.

I agree.

And I hope this has taught Jokke a valuable lesson going forward with his 3 other children - don't push them into something they are unsure about.

Maybe Nikolai thought heíd like it but discovered it wasnít for him anyway? He wouldnít be the first person experiencing this.

I doubt he was forced into it.

I thought I read that he was pressured by family into joining. If he wasn't, that's good. If he was, I'm glad he left after learning it was not for him.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
gem

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: November 07, 2018, 02:21:27 AM »

On that clip maybe he tells her Go Away Bitch
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: November 07, 2018, 09:28:57 AM »