Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 49944 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2016, 01:07:51 AM »

They are both truly beautiful young men. It is a shame that Joachim and his cute kids have to play second fiddle to the crown prince idiots' kids.

Hear! Hear!  Star

caroline

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2016, 06:23:54 AM »

Nikolai could easily be a Casiraghi. He is that handsome! I have to say he is one of the most handsome young men in royal circles. He seems pretty savvy as well. Him and his brother are so close.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2016, 06:38:45 AM »

So, Marie is "outspoken", huh?  Roll Eyes

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2016, 02:45:22 PM »

They are both truly beautiful young men. It is a shame that Joachim and his cute kids have to play second fiddle to the crown prince idiots' kids.

I agree they are both lovely young men (can't believe they're not 'kids' anymore) but I actually think they might end up being the lucky ones by growing up 'second fiddle' to their cousins.....and not just because they clearly won the 'parent lottery' by getting step/parents who clearly care about them.

I think they will (hopefully) be afforded more privacy and being further down the line of succession will give them much greater freedom of choice in terms of career and what they do with their life.

I just hope that when they lose the 'protective status' of being a minor, they don't get regularly tossed under the bus for daring to breathe so Uncle Frodo, Aunty Icon and the cousins look better.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2016, 06:08:18 PM »

Confused
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2016, 06:18:08 PM »

Confused

She's called that in the article that Peeds posted about Nikolai. I find the word odd and unnessesary and it kinda distracted me from the subject matter, ie Nikolai.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2016, 06:21:09 PM »

Confused

She's called that in the article that Peeds posted about Nikolai. I find the word odd and unnessesary and it kinda distracted me from the subject matter, ie Nikolai.

I didn't read the article Secret But yeah.. Marie is anything but outspoken IMO but even if she was.. nothing wrong with that IMO Smiley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2016, 06:30:25 PM »

yeah....idiots....it's this one > http://royaldish.com/inde...400.msg1024936#msg1024936, several posts before:

The Hottest Royal You Don't Know: Meet Teen Prince Nikolai   

He's handsome, royal and looks like Harry Styles's Scandinavian cousin: Meet Prince Nikolai.

To mark his 17th birthday on August 28, Denmark's royal palace released two new portraits of the young prince relaxing in a rural setting: one photo depicts him alone, the other with his 14-year-old brother, Prince Felix.

Nikolai was born in 1999 to Prince Joachim, 47, and his former wife Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, 52. The couple married in 1995 and divorced 10 years later. Prince Nikolai, Queen Margrethe's eldest grandson, is seventh in line to the Danish throne.

He recently returned from visiting Brazil for the Olympics, where he was pictured with his family - including his outspoken stepmom, Princess Marie - at the world's largest waterfall system, Iguazu, on the border between Brazil and Argentina.

The teen prince currently attends Herlufsholm Boarding School, a private academy some 50 miles south of Copenhagen.

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2016, 06:33:00 PM »

Confused

I didn't read the article Secret But yeah.. Marie is anything but outspoken IMO but even if she was.. nothing wrong with that IMO Smiley

True. I just found it super foolish. 1: That's not my impression of her at all

and

2: It seems like a weirdly forced-in dig at Marie and the article isn't even about her. Why couldn't they simply write an article about Nikolai!? Does it physically hurt journalists to write positive things about Joachim's family?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2016, 07:45:38 PM »

November 16
All of Europe loves Prince Nikolai

The latest photos of the 17-year-old Prince Nikolai has made royal fans throughout Europe spill over with excitement on social media.

It takes a lot to impress the Spaniards when it comes to beautiful royal guys. But the great Spanish magazine HOLA! does not spare the compliments to our own Prince Nikolai.

Recently, the magazine has show photos of Prince Nikolai from the annual Hubertus Hunt on its website, where he is with his grandfather, Prince Henrik and his younger siblings Felix, Henrik and Athena. Here observes the Spanish magazine how tall Prince Nikolai has become - and how he, with his fashionable, long hair and his bohemian-style look, shows all the signs of becoming one of tomorrow's most attractive princes in Europe.

Prince Nikolai - Europe's finest?
"Carl Philip of Sweden, Pierre Casiraghi, Prince Harry... the European royal houses have a long list of princes, who have grown up having elicited sighs both on and off the European continent", writes HOLA !.

"The generational change is thus already assured" - and a few months ago it was Norway's Marius Borg Hoiby (Crown Princess Mette-Marit's son, Ed.), which created a stir in the social media - and now it's Denmark, that all eyes are directed to.

"Prince Nikolai, one of tomorrow's most beautiful royals in Europe?", asks HOLA!.

CyrilSebastian

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2017, 09:12:23 PM »

I like how Prince Nikolai is letting his hair grow longer.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2017, 08:22:24 PM »

don't remember seeing this particular photo of Nikolai

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: