Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 233422 times)
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: February 28, 2019, 12:16:20 AM »

What professional name does Prince Nikolai use for his modeling career?
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: February 28, 2019, 12:53:57 AM »

What professional name does Prince Nikolai use for his modeling career?

AFAIK he just uses Prince Nikolai.  I don't think that the DRF has a last name as children of the monarch and heir are always HRH and other dynastic members are HH.  Those who lost their rights were created Counts of Rosenborg and pass that through their male-lines.  And of course traditional women take their husband's name.
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: February 28, 2019, 10:41:04 PM »

Oh_Caroline, I did not know if Nikolai would include the title of Prince in his modeling occupation. Some of the people might declare he includes Prince to draw more attention to him and the clothes he models.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: February 28, 2019, 11:00:02 PM »

Oh_Caroline, I did not know if Nikolai would include the title of Prince in his modeling occupation. Some of the people might declare he includes Prince to draw more attention to him and the clothes he models.

He is signed to Scoop Models and this is their page on him.  https://scoopmodels.com/m...rangement/prince-nikolai/

Am I pleased that he uses Prince...not really...but my point was AFAIK the DRF doesn't have a last name...so what was he supposed to have used?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: March 01, 2019, 02:56:59 AM »

He is sooo photogenic and handsome.

Good for him to make some money, and having fun, before real life starts. The Schack-kids are all so good looking 

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: March 01, 2019, 09:39:50 AM »

He obviously looks like his mother but then I see a bit of his father in him as well
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: March 01, 2019, 05:10:22 PM »

he's definitely not well-known enough to just go by his first name.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: March 01, 2019, 07:28:47 PM »

And yet, first names are all he has (besides the title). I suppose “Prins Nikolai” is shorter than “Nikolai William Alexander Frederik”.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: March 01, 2019, 08:12:28 PM »

And yet, first names are all he has (besides the title). I suppose “Prins Nikolai” is shorter than “Nikolai William Alexander Frederik”.

Why not simply " Nikolai"
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: March 01, 2019, 08:49:05 PM »

He looks so well that he would create jobs no matter what, but I guess the Prince makes him even more interesting for people who are looking to book him - because he gets more attention than the normal model.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: March 01, 2019, 09:05:48 PM »

Can he not use Monpezat? Or Glücksburg? Like how the Brits and Swedes use Windsor and Bernadotte when the situation calls for it.

He's a gorgeous man. Definitely model material.
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: March 01, 2019, 10:02:39 PM »

Can he not use Monpezat? Or Glücksburg? Like how the Brits and Swedes use Windsor and Bernadotte when the situation calls for it.

Nikolai Monpezat. Nikolai Glucksburg. Each name sounds distinguished.
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: March 05, 2019, 02:27:50 PM »

Nikolai Monpezat is a lovely sounding name, but I do think in his case, he is good looking and talented enough as a model to succeed in his own right even without the "Prins".

Of course, the titles and connections have helped put him where he is and will create extra interest him, but they only give him a foot in the door. He needs still to do the rest on his own, and I do think he has the potential and look to succeed. If he was an absolute flop walking the runway, he wouldn't continue to be cast in shows, minor royalty or not.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: March 05, 2019, 03:54:17 PM »

Not exactly. Neither of those are his name. Monpezat is, obviously, a lastname but it’s not his. It was his late grandfather’s and he lost it when he married into the DRF. And Glücksburg is not a lastname in any case. He’s DRF royalty and they don’t have a last name.

IIRC, Frederik used Henriksen when he was a student at Harvard and I think Nikolai used Jørgensen on his (private and secret) facebook in the past when Alexandra and Martin were still a couple.

But unlike the swedes and the brf, our royals have no lastname.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: March 05, 2019, 05:55:08 PM »

Not exactly. Neither of those are his name. Monpezat is, obviously, a lastname but it’s not his. It was his late grandfather’s and he lost it when he married into the DRF. And Glücksburg is not a lastname in any case. He’s DRF royalty and they don’t have a last name.

IIRC, Frederik used Henriksen when he was a student at Harvard and I think Nikolai used Jørgensen on his (private and secret) facebook in the past when Alexandra and Martin were still a couple.

But unlike the swedes and the brf, our royals have no lastname.

No last name for the DRF?

They belong to the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg. Why wouldn't this be their 'last name' or perhaps shortened as Glücksburg.

Would this suggest that the Norwegian and Greek royals also have no last name? As they descend from a cadet branch of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: