Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 293760 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: May 04, 2020, 11:59:30 PM »

but that's the thing with fashion models, you are basically a good looking close hanger for whatever the designer wants to display....clothes, hair, makeup...etc.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: May 05, 2020, 12:07:30 AM »

but that's the thing with fashion models, you are basically a good looking close hanger for whatever the designer wants to display....clothes, hair, makeup...etc.

Good point!  In a way, then, his handsomeness works against him because you notice how good looking he is first, and then the clothes/styling/etc!
amethyst

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: May 05, 2020, 01:21:35 AM »

he is a good-looking kid but man, he looks like a wannabe backstreet boy in that ridiculous oversized suit
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: May 05, 2020, 07:55:29 AM »

Laughing well, there’s a blast from the past that I almost forgot. I LOVED that cd when I was a kid.

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: May 05, 2020, 08:45:33 AM »

My friends and I loved BSB so much that we got the interactive CDs for Backstreet's Back and Millennium, we were also known by our future BSB husband's name.  Secret

I was Mrs Kevin Richardson  Blush
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: May 05, 2020, 10:30:38 AM »

Without a doubt, he's the most attractive young man in a monarchy today.  He's beautiful.

He's also a product of his time, he looks and dresses like a young european young man and on a fashion runaway he wears what he's told to wear. It's his job.

Man.....he looks so damned good.  
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: May 05, 2020, 03:17:36 PM »

Isabel, it looks like the girl in your avatar is the one who was speaking those words about how good looking Nikolai is!  She looks like she's just gazing at a picture of him saying, "He sure is dreamy."   Laugh bounce
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: