Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 355282 times)
Emac0914

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: January 29, 2021, 06:03:55 PM »

When he left the military school and started modeling, I hoped he would realize he needed to further his education.  Glad to see he’s heading to a business program.  He is such an exotic mix of Alex and Joachim and still has that boy-man look that is popular in male models.  They do put him in some pretty wild stuff, like him in the more classical stuff much better.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: January 30, 2021, 04:45:36 PM »

I might be off-topic but this thought popped into me head ...

Does he have MORE Vogue covers that his (envious) aunt?     Thinking Whistle
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: July 06, 2021, 03:29:58 AM »

July 3
Nikolai is moving to Paris

Nikolai will be moving from Denmark to France when the summer holidays are over. He will start studying in the French capital Paris.

Currently, he studies at CBS, Copenhagen Business School, but he wanted to study one of the semesters abroad. Nikolai is studying Business Administration and Service Management and should have traveled last year should to his mother's hometown, Hong Kong, to study for a semester. But due to the Corona pandemic, Nikolai did not leave and therefore he has now chosen a semester in Paris.

Although Hong Kong, which Prince Nikolai knows very well, would have been an exciting challenge, the stay in Paris will also be an experience. On the one hand, Prince Nikolai is closer to the big fashion houses, which often book the prince as a model, and on the other hand, Prince Nikolai's father, Prince Joachim, lives in the city with Princess Marie and the prince's smaller half-siblings, Prince Henrik and Princess Athena.

Prince Nikolai's girlfriend, Benedikte Thoustrup, 22, who also studies at CBS and is otherwise successful with a webshop with silk ribbons that can curl hair, Béné Soie, has previously studied in Paris, so maybe she will take another semester in the French capital when Nikolai also moves down there.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: July 06, 2021, 04:55:35 PM »

Good for him!  I’m sure it will be a fantastic learning experience. 
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: July 07, 2021, 01:32:14 AM »

Do you think that once Prince Nikolai moves to France, there will be an announcement of a royal engagement?
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: July 07, 2021, 01:35:24 AM »

Do you think that once Prince Nikolai moves to France, there will be an announcement of a royal engagement?

I don’t think so - he’s only 21 so it may be a few years. 

But you never know……
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: July 07, 2021, 01:37:24 AM »

I don’t think so - he’s only 21 so it may be a few years. 

But you never know……

Agreed.  I doubt we'll see an engagement while they're still in school and even then they might wait a year or two more so they can settle into adult life.

But as AB said, you never know......
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: July 09, 2021, 01:38:15 AM »

July 6
Father-in-law: My daughter is following Prince Nikolai to Paris

(o-kay, either he is blabbing too much, or they are creating clickbait)

When Prince Nikolai moves to Paris for a semester to study, he is joined by his girlfriend Benedikte Thoustrup. That's what her father says.

Prince Nikolai met his girlfriend, Benedikte Thoustrup, during high school at the boarding school Herlufsholm. Since then, they have both moved to Copenhagen, but after the summer holidays, the couple will replace the Danish capital with the French one.

This is what Benedikte Thoustrup's father, Anders Thoustrup:

- "Benedikte is going to study in Paris, yes," he tells the weekly magazine, he did not say how long his daughter will be in Paris, just as he has not yet been informed about whether the young couple will live together.

Benedikte Thoustrup already knows the city very well, as she has previously studied at the Sorbonne University.

In addition to his studies, Prince Nikolai and Benedikte Thoustrup are employed in modeling jobs and their own accessories company, respectively.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 01:44:19 AM by PeDe » Logged

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: July 09, 2021, 01:45:51 AM »

July 6

(o-kay, either he is blabbing too much, or they are creating clickbait)

When Prince Nikolai moves to Paris for a semester to study, he is joined by his girlfriend Benedikte Thoustrup. That's what her father says.

Prince Nikolai met his girlfriend, Benedikte Thoustrup, during high school at the boarding school Herlufsholm. Since then, they have both moved to Copenhagen, but after the summer holidays, the couple will replace the Danish capital with the French one.

- "Benedikte is going to study in Paris, yes," he tells the weekly magazine, he did not say how long his daughter will be in Paris, just as he has not yet been informed about whether the young couple will live together.

Benedikte Thoustrup already knows the city very well, as she has previously studied at the Sorbonne University.

In addition to his studies, Prince Nikolai and Benedikte Thoustrup are employed in modeling jobs and their own accessories company, respectively.

Perhaps she can do a collaboration with Louis of Luxembourg's fiance  Roll Eyes
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #699 on: July 09, 2021, 01:56:16 AM »

July 6

(o-kay, either he is blabbing too much, or they are creating clickbait]

Well sh*t if I were 100 pounds lighter, 100% prettier and 30 years younger, I would follow that sweet young man to Paris myself.  Gotta live while the living is good 🔥 !!

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: July 09, 2021, 02:57:35 AM »

I would agree. Nikolai seems like a solid bet. Handsome and well mannered and seems centered and strong. He will age well in many ways not all men do.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: July 09, 2021, 07:33:34 AM »

Is the snake a brand?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: