Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai - NEWS  (Read 418093 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: June 17, 2022, 03:56:32 AM »

June 16
Nikolai & Felix gave an interview
In an interview with a BB journalist, Nikolai and Felix are talking about their views on each other and about the enormous importance their family has. They talk about their lives - about being brothers and best friends, their relationship ship to Marie and their little their siblings, the parents' divorce and Prince Joachim's blood clot, their relationship with the royal family, and about education, career, and future.

VIDEO HERE

An exclusive interview with the Queen's eldest grandchildren, Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix. For Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai, it is always great to be with Princess Marie, with whom they have a very special relationship.

- "The relationship with Marie is fantastic, and in addition to a good relationship with Marie, we also have two younger siblings, whom we see regularly", says Nikolai and talks about a special family celebration where the whole family gathered to celebrate little brother Henrik, who turned 13.

- "We were together and enjoyed cake and dinner, and there were friends. It was a good day, good mood, and good weather", says Prince Nikolai, who, like Felix, can't quite fathom that their little brother has become a 13-year-old teenager".

- "It's crazy to think he's gotten so old now", said Felix, with almost disbelief in his voice, before Nikolai pointed out how much time spent with Princess Marie and Prince Joachim and his little siblings, Athena and Henrik, meant a lot to them.

- "We take every opportunity to be seen our siblings, Marie, and our father. I think they feel the same way. Whenever they have the opportunity to take a trip to Copenhagen, they are with us", concludes Nikolai.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 04:15:46 AM by PeDe » Logged

Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: June 19, 2022, 09:46:23 PM »

They seem to be normal and approachable, not aloof, not self-centered, not full of self-importance. I like that they are not promoting themselves every second (like Eloise or Alexia, always looking for limelight).
Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

This was it, Fred - no way out now!

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: August 23, 2022, 03:58:25 PM »

I recently bumped into Prince Nikolai downtown Copenhagen. He was with a group of friends and couldn‘t have seemed more normal. He is A LOT skinnier though than I would have expected.

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: August 23, 2022, 07:20:16 PM »

I recently bumped into Prince Nikolai downtown Copenhagen. He was with a group of friends and couldn‘t have seemed more normal. He is A LOT skinnier though than I would have expected.

Very cool!  Is he handsome in person or is he one of those who photographs much more striking than they are in real life?
Stefanie

Large Member

Germany Germany

This was it, Fred - no way out now!

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: August 24, 2022, 08:44:46 AM »

Very cool!  Is he handsome in person or is he one of those who photographs much more striking than they are in real life?

I wouldn´t call him striking. As a matter of fact, I only noticed him because he was wearing a t-shirt of a brand my son likes in a print I hadn´t seen before, so actually that got my attention. And then I saw who was wearing it. He just looked very young, like a cool teenager (if you substract the expensive watch), basecap, t-shirt, shorts, sneakers, very skinny and not as tall as I would have thought. But certainly a very handsome young man.

\"Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.\" (Václav Havel)
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: August 28, 2022, 05:59:01 PM »

Male models are encouraged to be as skinny as the female models.  Supposedly he's six feet tall, which is above average in the US.  He's definitely a good-looking guy!

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: August 30, 2022, 04:29:21 AM »

August 28
Nikola celebrated his 23rd Birthday!

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #757 on: August 30, 2022, 02:53:13 PM »