Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nik & Tatiana - NEWS  (Read 260359 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: December 05, 2019, 09:17:33 AM »

There were rumours at some point that she was pregnant but then nothing more.

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: December 05, 2019, 11:37:24 AM »

They are an interesting couple... and there are few records of her past. I think she is a decade older than him although that could be gossip. Her apparent stepfather has a questionable past but a lot of money ... amazing how this is a theme in cash poor families looking for what was termed as $ Princesses "welcomed"
Anna

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: December 05, 2019, 01:36:26 PM »

They are an interesting couple... and there are few records of her past. I think she is a decade older than him although that could be gossip. Her apparent stepfather has a questionable past but a lot of money ... amazing how this is a theme in cash poor families looking for what was termed as $ Princesses "welcomed"

A decade older than him? That would make her 60. I don’t think she’s lying about her age, she looks like a woman in her late thirties.

I remember the pregnancy rumors. I remember reading an article with a quote from
Constantine saying she was due in June (2011, I think) and that was that.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: December 05, 2019, 04:01:54 PM »

A decade older than him? That would make her 60. I don’t think she’s lying about her age, she looks like a woman in her late thirties.

I remember the pregnancy rumors. I remember reading an article with a quote from

Maybe she had a miscarriage and they didn't want to make it public.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: December 05, 2019, 04:02:31 PM »

Nik & Tat at a wedding in Athens last weekend

Tatiana is really a beautiful woman.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: December 05, 2019, 04:30:59 PM »

She's 39, 11 years younger than him.  She did have a miscarriage, I believe,  but there is no talk of a pregnancy since. They seem like a happy couple, and have made a nice life for themselves in Greece.

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: December 06, 2019, 09:19:14 AM »

I remember there was an official announcement from the grf about her being pregnant but probably they lost the baby and didn't want to make a fuss about it. I'm happy for them though because they seem happy and content with their life.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: December 06, 2019, 10:42:00 AM »

She's 39, 11 years younger than him.  She did have a miscarriage, I believe,  but there is no talk of a pregnancy since. They seem like a happy couple, and have made a nice life for themselves in Greece.

I know there were rumors that her birth year wasn't correct. Officially she is of 1980 (same year as me), but some suggested she was a bit older then that.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: December 06, 2019, 11:15:29 AM »

I know there were rumors that her birth year wasn't correct. Officially she is of 1980 (same year as me), but some suggested she was a bit older then that.

If she should really be 60 already (which I highly doubt), she had a very good surgeon.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: December 06, 2019, 11:18:48 AM »

If she should really be 60 already (which I highly doubt), she had a very good surgeon.

Yup, but 60 is certainly an exaggeration. I myself said 'a bit' not for nothing Wink
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: December 06, 2019, 08:15:27 PM »

I don’t remember any announcement that Tatiana was ever pregnant. Rumours, yes,  he never an announcement. If they want kids and haven’t been able to have them, I am really sorry for them. Although, I do feel that perhaps it is a choice not to procreate for them. If they desperately wanted a child, I think they would have had one, given that there’s no pressure to have one that is biologically related to them, like Guillaume and Stephanie for example.

I think that they are happy with their life. They can travel, move, enjoy a vibrant social life, without having to take care of someone else.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: December 06, 2019, 09:56:41 PM »

An exaggeration of 20 years? Few people can look 20 years off in either way… If she was born in 1980 she isn't even 40. And I always wondered why people would go to some length to lie about their age (apart from the obvious: you are underage and want to get into a bar!). Her husband is 11 years older, so what? Even if she was 5 or even 10 years older than her birth certificate says, she would still be younger than her hubby and even if she was older than him, what difference would that make?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2019, 10:26:18 PM »

An exaggeration of 20 years? Few people can look 20 years off in either way… If she was born in 1980 she isn't even 40. And I always wondered why people would go to some length to lie about their age (apart from the obvious: you are underage and want to get into a bar!). Her husband is 11 years older, so what? Even if she was 5 or even 10 years older than her birth certificate says, she would still be younger than her hubby and even if she was older than him, what difference would that make?

None of course. I was simply answering that she doesn't look like a 60 year old.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: December 06, 2019, 11:38:45 PM »

Um, her hands do not say “60” ...
Anna

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: December 07, 2019, 07:35:09 AM »

Um, her hands do not say “60” ...

Neither does her neck.