Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nik & Tatiana - NEWS  (Read 260354 times)
castille

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: December 09, 2019, 06:27:23 PM »

There were rumours at some point that she was pregnant but then nothing more.

maybe they could adopt, even if the monarchy was still extant there is an heir with several spares and there are plenty of children who need good homes.

jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2019, 05:36:52 PM »

There were rumours at some point that she was pregnant but then nothing more.

maybe they could adopt, even if the monarchy was still extant there is an heir with several spares and there are plenty of children who need good homes.

If they really wanted a child, I think they would have had one by now, through any means. They look content with their life and not everyone needs to have a child to be happy.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: December 21, 2020, 02:47:39 AM »

Tatiana posing for Harper's Bazaar Greece

https://www.harpersbazaar...tou-harpers-bazaar-greece

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: December 21, 2020, 02:58:52 AM »

Beautiful lady.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: December 21, 2020, 05:21:57 PM »

She is a lovely woman congrats on getting to your forties and still being thin lol. Is she up to something? She seems to live quietly and work discretely so I wonder if a project is in the works?
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: December 21, 2020, 05:31:03 PM »

She is a  beautiful lady. They seem to be a happy couple and she has adapted well to living in Greece, and claims she loves it. She runs some kind of soup kitchen and Nick has a fabulous photographer. It's nice for Annemarie and Constantine that they can see them more often, because all their other children are all over the map.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: December 21, 2020, 06:16:36 PM »

I was that thin --until perimenopause!  It's a bitch, gaining so much weight so fast.  Hoping that full menopause will cause some pounds to fall off.

She does look fantastic. 

She is a lovely woman congrats on getting to your forties and still being thin lol. Is she up to something? She seems to live quietly and work discretely so I wonder if a project is in the works?
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #442 on: December 21, 2020, 06:22:04 PM »

Oh girl no it just gets worse with full on menopause and hot flashes on top of it. If you want to lose some weight do it now because you'll never get it off later unless you are willing to train like for an ironman triathlon. Hormones control everything. You don't sleep as well and alcohol will mess that up even more. It's the pits. The body you enter with is the best body you'll have ever again. It is no different from pregnancy.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: December 21, 2020, 06:28:13 PM »

Oh girl no it just gets worse with full on menopause and hot flashes on top of it. If you want to lose some weight do it now because you'll never get it off later unless you are willing to train like for an ironman triathlon. Hormones control everything. You don't sleep as well and alcohol will mess that up even more. It's the pits. The body you enter with is the best body you'll have ever again. It is no different from pregnancy.

Hang in there Peri!  I have (finally) come out of menopause lighter than I entered it. I do exercise for one hour each day and try to eat clean, but not fanatically. You can too!

Never did figure out the sleep part though.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: December 21, 2020, 07:45:55 PM »

Tatiana is gorgeous!
lilyrose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #445 on: April 10, 2021, 10:47:19 PM »

Tatiana posted a very sweet tribute to Philip: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNdJvscHJuj/

In memory of HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Without knowing it then, HRH Prince Philip had a big impact on who I am today.

The Duke of Edinburgh Award was part of our school curriculum. He had the vision to create a holistic educational program that instilled volunteerism, sense of service, physical activity, expeditions and life skills. I never thought I would have the honour to meet him- and I am grateful I did - and was able to thank him for indirectly making me aware and love everything that lies beyond the classroom walls at school (even if at times I didnít like those overnight hiking and camping expeditions!:)

Thank you for all your service, for inspiring millions of children to be more compassionate and active, and for making people - laugh.

Born in Greece 1921. My thoughts and prayers are with all the family.

#ΑναπαύσουΕνΕιρήνη
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: April 11, 2021, 12:53:27 AM »

not to de rail this thread...buit don't forget to add hypothyroidism into this mixture  Dead

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: April 11, 2021, 01:44:49 AM »

not to de rail this thread...buit don't forget to add hypothyroidism into this mixture  Dead

G Crap

Very true Geta.

Women really go through it in the 40ís and 50ís. Losing your hormones in middle age is as tough as getting them when youíre a teenager.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: April 11, 2021, 02:12:57 AM »

I think the most important thing is to focus on health . I haven't lost  alot of weight but I do feel better since I stopped drinking pepsi.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #449 on: April 11, 2021, 02:57:58 AM »

Tatiana posted a very sweet tribute to Philip: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNdJvscHJuj/

In memory of HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Without knowing it then, HRH Prince Philip had a big impact on who I am today.

The Duke of Edinburgh Award was part of our school curriculum. He had the vision to create a holistic educational program that instilled volunteerism, sense of service, physical activity, expeditions and life skills. I never thought I would have the honour to meet him- and I am grateful I did - and was able to thank him for indirectly making me aware and love everything that lies beyond the classroom walls at school (even if at times I didnít like those overnight hiking and camping expeditions!:)

Thank you for all your service, for inspiring millions of children to be more compassionate and active, and for making people - laugh.

Born in Greece 1921. My thoughts and prayers are with all the family.

#ΑναπαύσουΕνΕιρήνη

That's a really lovely statement! Great to see how the DoE award has impacted so many young people. Tatiana seems really kind and I love how she's embraced Greece so much (unrelated to Philip but if you're going to claim to be Greek royalty, at least they live there).
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: