Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn - NEWS  (Read 48706 times)
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 08:53:58 PM »

Everyone wants to marry her
 - Therese Johaug is the girl that Norway has always dreamed. We love Therese. All men in Norway would marry such a girl, he writes, according to the Norwegian newspaper. But when Ari Behn asks about whether she is single, she laughs.

I will say he most certainly hit the nail on the head. I dont know any straight man not "in love" with Therese, one of the most, i not the most, popular athletes in Norway at the moment.....and King Harald, Queen Sonja and Carl Gustav etc is also "in love".

http://www.nrk.no/sport/m...vm-2011/nyheter/1.7536155

I was at the stadium the day she won and it was magic, so many people, so beautiful weather, fantastic mood, and they showed the bear hug from the King again and again on the big screens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h2E0QjYKHk
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 09:20:23 PM »

After reading this thread I can't help thinking about Fred.  If Fred were artsy rather than sporty, and had much more energy and something to say for himself, he'd be this guy.  Not sure if that's good or not.  Ari even looks like a more grown-up Fred in some ways.
My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2012, 01:06:32 PM »

After reading this thread I can't help thinking about Fred.  If Fred were artsy rather than sporty, and had much more energy and something to say for himself, he'd be this guy.  Not sure if that's good or not.  Ari even looks like a more grown-up Fred in some ways.

I'm curious how they are alike Smiley They look alike, but IMHO they have very different personalities - Ari is true to himself and couldn't care less about royalty but Fred tries to sell a "fairy tale" and loves the perks of being CP.

I'm curious to see his art. I'm happy that he supports Martha Louise in her views...but is this the first they (Ari or Martha Louise) have possibly acknowledged that they might have an open marriage? 

I'm not sure but I think yes - "flirting with others" was reported in the Swedish tabloids.
My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2012, 01:11:56 PM »

Part 1

Part 2 summary and quotes:

He says Märtha Louise has always given him "total freedom as an artist and public person."

"People I've met have often said, 'I thought you were a real asshole, but you're not.' It was very nice at the beginning. But in the end it's like this: You fucking dick, why would I be such an asshole? What's the problem? What the hell have I done? I rest my case."

There was controversy when Ari was awarded an order by Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. "So much angry shit that I've gotten over the years, I should have received medals of merit for the longest time. I've put up with all that shit. Just because I married a princess? Damn you. Fuckers."

"I sometimes get tired of the same grumpy old men.""All the time the same people who tell you what you should do and not do. I think: Do they know how we live? We travel in economy class with the family. Norwegian. We live an everyday life."

"You never win." " Whether you are too fond of being in the spotlight. Or it is too small." He says his absences were because of watching the kids.

But he understands that people have opinions and find it hard to get used to a type like him on the royal stage.
schmichaelira
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2013, 04:55:51 AM »

Wow! I am soooooooooooo not surprised at his seemingly transparent declaration that he and Martha have an open marriage. Soooo not surprised. I suspected it, or something like it, I don't know why. They seem like such a hippie couple, free love and everything.  Laughing

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2013, 11:36:35 PM »

Oh Ari  Yikes
at Oslo Fashion Week: Moods of Norway Fall Winter 2013

tatty

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2013, 11:43:52 PM »

Oh Ari  Yikes
at Oslo Fashion Week: Moods of Norway Fall Winter 2013

That's just tragic.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 03:41:15 AM »

Aww gawd, it looks like angels didn't turn up their hearing aid when ML rang in, and they've sent this thing in their place  Blink

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 04:28:27 AM »

Um... uh.... derrrr.... duh..... WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 07:01:15 PM »

Agree. I think Ari owns his look because its a true reflection of him and his personality which is artistic, new-age spirituality with a dash of granola-crunchy. Fred may have many of the same sensibilities but the addiction and depression overwhelmed him to the point that most of the time he looks like an addict on Skid Row. Its interesting to see Fred compared with Ari because weren't Fred and Martha Louise a couple at one point? She definitely has a type. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 04:40:39 AM »

Agree. I think Ari owns his look because its a true reflection of him and his personality which is artistic, new-age spirituality with a dash of granola-crunchy. Fred may have many of the same sensibilities but the addiction and depression overwhelmed him to the point that most of the time he looks like an addict on Skid Row. Its interesting to see Fred compared with Ari because weren't Fred and Martha Louise a couple at one point? She definitely has a type. 

Really? Lolipop Icecream Wow.  I've never heard that before, but the thought of it is intriguing.  Imagine the dishing we could have done if they'd gotten married.
schmichaelira
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 06:06:56 PM »

He dressed like an 'angel'! His wife must like that!  Banana

I am geekyroyalaficionado on instagram&youtube
ginnis1
Banned
Large Member

Sea

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 07:54:54 PM »

Was he going for a Victoria's Secret angel?Huh??
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 06:17:25 PM »

He has lost his freaking mind - wonder what the king will say to this.

Ari Behn (40) sat down earlier this week down on Upper Street in London, a few steps from his new home in the world metropolis, to see if he could supplement the family finances by begging.

Martha and Aris economy has been frequently discussed in Norway, and begging was a stunt at all who the author claims lives of his wife.

- I think it is petty that people speak out about my finances when they know nothing at all, says Ari to See and Hear.

Unsuspecting Londoners hurried past the rough spring weather, no halt until a drifter with a dog asked if he really needed help. The man in the thirties threw 30 pence in the hat that lay ahead Ari.

- Take care, man said before he walked away.

Another couple who came by took the time to read the poster that Ari had set up next to his bottle Mandala with Norwegian flags in.

-Are you really a painter?, Asked the couple.

- Yes, said Ari and thanked when the couple leave some pence in cloth cap.

30 minutes later Kling it again in his cap, catch gave three pounds, 45 pence and a soda cap. Not enough to keep the wheels in motion for the family Behn, but now when not "begging" something other than a sleivspark to grin ebit holders in Norway who criticize Ari that he lives at his wife's wealth and income.

- I think it is petty that people speak out about my finances when they know nothing at all about it, says Ari Behn.

Few people in the royal family work as much as the emigrated Moss boy. In the autumn he delivered up his share of the screenplay for "The Bible", gigangtoppsetningen at The Norwegian Theatre, and he has recorded seven new episodes along with TV partner Per Heimly. "Ari og Per" will appear later this year on TVNorge. He launched his own wine "Mandala" and 23 March his debut as a painter with an exhibition at Pan Gallery in Geilo.

Sometimes he gets time to event and promotional work, he recently acquired the Norwegian clothing brand Moods of Norway plenty of attention when he posed with angel wings on the catwalk.

Read more and see the funny pictures of Aris beggar stunt in Friday's Look and Listen.

video here: http://www.seher.no/91330...tigget-paa-gaten-i-london - video starts after the commercial
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 06:26:24 PM by PeDe » Logged

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 06:53:48 PM »

That is disgusting    Thumb down

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: