Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn - NEWS  (Read 53114 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 07:44:11 PM »

Totally classless. I'll bet H&S are pissed. We know ML&A aren't hurting. Esp. if they're living "a few steps from Upper St." in Islington Snare
BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 04:54:00 AM »

He has lost his freaking mind - wonder what the king will say to this.

Ari Behn (40) sat down earlier this week down on Upper Street in London, a few steps from his new home in the world metropolis, to see if he could supplement the family finances by begging.

Martha and Aris economy has been frequently discussed in Norway, and begging was a stunt at all who the author claims lives of his wife.

- I think it is petty that people speak out about my finances when they know nothing at all, says Ari to See and Hear.

Unsuspecting Londoners hurried past the rough spring weather, no halt until a drifter with a dog asked if he really needed help. The man in the thirties threw 30 pence in the hat that lay ahead Ari.

- Take care, man said before he walked away.

Another couple who came by took the time to read the poster that Ari had set up next to his bottle Mandala with Norwegian flags in.

-Are you really a painter?, Asked the couple.

- Yes, said Ari and thanked when the couple leave some pence in cloth cap.

30 minutes later Kling it again in his cap, catch gave three pounds, 45 pence and a soda cap. Not enough to keep the wheels in motion for the family Behn, but now when not "begging" something other than a sleivspark to grin ebit holders in Norway who criticize Ari that he lives at his wife's wealth and income.

- I think it is petty that people speak out about my finances when they know nothing at all about it, says Ari Behn.

Few people in the royal family work as much as the emigrated Moss boy. In the autumn he delivered up his share of the screenplay for "The Bible", gigangtoppsetningen at The Norwegian Theatre, and he has recorded seven new episodes along with TV partner Per Heimly. "Ari og Per" will appear later this year on TVNorge. He launched his own wine "Mandala" and 23 March his debut as a painter with an exhibition at Pan Gallery in Geilo.

Sometimes he gets time to event and promotional work, he recently acquired the Norwegian clothing brand Moods of Norway plenty of attention when he posed with angel wings on the catwalk.

Read more and see the funny pictures of Aris beggar stunt in Friday's Look and Listen.

video here: http://www.seher.no/91330...tigget-paa-gaten-i-london - video starts after the commercial

Um, what was that interview posted above where he says he's NOT an asshole?

Ari seems to be the kind of guy who, when you meet him, he never remembers your name, he talks all about himself in an endless monologue and never bothers to ask a single polite question about you.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 05:03:34 AM by BessieWallis Warfield » Logged
Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2013, 09:24:02 AM »

Wife speaks to angels and husband's begging on streets. Glad they didn't change the succession plan until Ingrid!

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2013, 10:14:24 AM »

To me he looks like a HUGE attention monger... maybe he needs publicity for some forthcoming book or artwork... Wink
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2013, 11:28:37 AM »

He seems bored

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2013, 12:16:12 PM »

What a freak.  Perhaps the passers-by noticed his obviously-expensive clothes and that's why they didn't give him any money. 
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 12:22:02 PM »

What a freak.  Perhaps the passers-by noticed his obviously-expensive clothes and that's why they didn't give him any money. 

Or the camera fixed on him, which documented the whole thing  Dead

I just can't get over how he actually accepted money from people who believed they were helping a beggar

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 01:10:34 PM »

Wife speaks to angels and husband's begging on streets. Glad they didn't change the succession plan until Ingrid!

So true - what is wrong with these people? Mares, Ari and MM would lead a very unpriviliged life without their royal spouses - are they greatful? Nope. This is an embarrassment to the whole Norwegian RF.
royalwatcher2010

Large Member

Canada Canada

Yellow Pride!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 03:55:51 PM »

I find the latest installment of the Ari Show absolutely disgusting and offensive - making a mockery, for his amusement and benefit, of the reality so many people live.

Immature asshole.

tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »

While I'm sure it must be frustrating to have all manner printed about you in the papers, it's practically a royal family member's JOB to ignore it. What a bad show, horrible form, completely offensive and unnecessary.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 04:39:18 PM »

He has lost his freaking mind - wonder what the king will say to this.

Ari Behn (40) sat down earlier this week down on Upper Street in London, a few steps from his new home in the world metropolis, to see if he could supplement the family finances by begging.

Martha and Aris economy has been frequently discussed in Norway, and begging was a stunt at all who the author claims lives of his wife.

- I think it is petty that people speak out about my finances when they know nothing at all, says Ari to See and Hear.

Unsuspecting Londoners hurried past the rough spring weather, no halt until a drifter with a dog asked if he really needed help. The man in the thirties threw 30 pence in the hat that lay ahead Ari.

- Take care, man said before he walked away.

Another couple who came by took the time to read the poster that Ari had set up next to his bottle Mandala with Norwegian flags in.

-Are you really a painter?, Asked the couple.

- Yes, said Ari and thanked when the couple leave some pence in cloth cap.

30 minutes later Kling it again in his cap, catch gave three pounds, 45 pence and a soda cap. Not enough to keep the wheels in motion for the family Behn, but now when not "begging" something other than a sleivspark to grin ebit holders in Norway who criticize Ari that he lives at his wife's wealth and income.

- I think it is petty that people speak out about my finances when they know nothing at all about it, says Ari Behn.

Few people in the royal family work as much as the emigrated Moss boy. In the autumn he delivered up his share of the screenplay for "The Bible", gigangtoppsetningen at The Norwegian Theatre, and he has recorded seven new episodes along with TV partner Per Heimly. "Ari og Per" will appear later this year on TVNorge. He launched his own wine "Mandala" and 23 March his debut as a painter with an exhibition at Pan Gallery in Geilo.

Sometimes he gets time to event and promotional work, he recently acquired the Norwegian clothing brand Moods of Norway plenty of attention when he posed with angel wings on the catwalk.

Read more and see the funny pictures of Aris beggar stunt in Friday's Look and Listen.

video here: http://www.seher.no/91330...tigget-paa-gaten-i-london - video starts after the commercial

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!! Yikes

HAS HE COMPLETELY LOST HIS MIND?!!!

This is why he will never become a brand ambassador for a Norwegian company/label, because he is an incompetent, self-centred fool with nothing to recommend him.
joys54

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 06:49:34 PM »

Oh Peeds baby, you've posted a real find in these pictures!!!!!! :star Nerves Ranting Thumb down

This is so BEYOND bad taste...wtf, he HAS lost what passes for his mind!!  I wonder how soon the
divorce will be because I can't imagine the King and Queen will let this kind of thing go by...having
this buffoon around their grandchildren???  What an attention-seeking idiot Real mad
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2013, 07:02:00 PM »

He is so stupid. Perhaps ML talked too much to the angels recently and he is begging for her attention? What should his daughters think?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2013, 07:08:42 PM »

Oh Peeds baby, you've posted a real find in these pictures!!!!!! :star Nerves Ranting Thumb down

This is so BEYOND bad taste...wtf, he HAS lost what passes for his mind!!  I wonder how soon the
divorce will be because I can't imagine the King and Queen will let this kind of thing go by...having
this buffoon around their grandchildren???  What an attention-seeking idiot Real mad

Star right back to you honey,   ....well, he is an idiot. Full stop!

But I don't know if he give a rat's ass what the king/queen think. Honestly. I believe he can become quite nasty when it comes to disagreements.

And I also can imagine that both, Harald & Sonia, will tread carefully as though not to make it hell for Martha. He is a nasty piece of shit, this one!

BessieWallis Warfield

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2013, 03:37:29 AM »

How about a Royal Asshole of the Month Thread in Royal Miscellaneous.  Clearly, he's won for March, and it would be a fun activity for us all.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: