Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ari Behn - NEWS  (Read 53327 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: August 27, 2012, 06:42:24 PM »

we have a couple of threads, but not a generall one to post information in....let it be this one  Angel

Princess Märtha Louise's husband again on TV

The Norwegian princess writer husband Ari Behn is ready again for new challenges in a new TV program series. Just like last time, the 39-year-old Ari Behn rolled over TV screens in Norway, it is also this time with his friend Per Heimly.

The two gentlemen produced a series of programs for NRK, where they traveled around the world exposing themselves to a little of everything. Thus, viewers experience among other things the princess husband dressed as a woman during a visit to drag-environment in Barcelona.

Per Heimly who prefers not to reveal too much, said to the Norwegian See & Hear, that filming is in full swing, and it is hard and intense, but also exactly as it should be. Ari Behn is a controversial person who is not unfamiliar in the media spotlight in his home country. Married into the Norwegian royal family Ari Behn does sometimes things that are not quite expectedly of his role as a member of the royal family.

A few years ago you could include experience Ari Behn as a fashion model. It was not unexpected part critical voices on the track.

Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »

I think that Ari is okay looking. But really, his not male model material.  Crazy

Nobody would be interested in hiring him as model, if the King wasn't his father-in-law, and his wife wasn't a princess.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 08:08:50 PM »

Oh, I beg to differ. I think he's totally hot.  Ā chacun son goût. And as his hair is getting grayer, he's only getting handsomer.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »

The fact that I still think he looks like Fred makes him completely unattractive to me!  Crap

Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 11:33:23 PM »

The photos look like as if he had himself photoshopped in these, so misplaced  Laugh bounce
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 11:46:21 PM »

The photos look like as if he had himself photoshopped in these, so misplaced  Laugh bounce

Yep. Daddy snuck into the pjotoshoots to feel young again.  Wink

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Dangereuse

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 02:14:14 AM »

The fact that I still think he looks like Fred makes him completely unattractive to me!  Crap

Star  Ari looks sooo much like Fred, especially when he was younger.  Maybe ML may have had some feelings for Freddles.  Can you imagine it: CP Fred and Martha Louise married?  Those angels could do something with Marge's teeth!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 06:20:36 AM »

[/quote]

why does this photo remind me of the movie, Silkwood?Huh? Thinking

BTW, I too think Ari is very attractive...can't resist men who wear women's suspenders, high heels and lippy  Icecream hey, maybe he's a lumber-jack at night  Secret *

G Smiley

* apologies to Monty Phyton Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 10:15:28 AM »

Star  Ari looks sooo much like Fred, especially when he was younger.  Maybe ML may have had some feelings for Freddles.  Can you imagine it: CP Fred and Martha Louise married?  Those angels could do something with Marge's teeth!

And the same angels could take Fred on the right way! no drink,no blonde around the world  Wink
My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 06:46:35 PM »

Ari denied his marriage is in trouble. He told Se og Hør their love is stronger than ever.

http://www.seher.no/90551.../ari-avviser-bruddryktene

He recently launched his own wine, "Mandala".

http://www.seher.no/905325/ari-behn-lanserer-vin
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 09:07:53 PM »

Oh, that's interesting. For the source of his wine he's gone to  Pecchenino, which is a Piedmontese  producer that makes big reds that are a blend of dolcetto, nebbiolo,  and barbera grapes. Should be just the thing for those chilly winter nights.  I bet it would be really good with reindeer.  I would think he would do well with this
My13

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 03:30:40 PM »

The VG interview:
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/...tikkel.php?artid=10047655

Summary and quotes:

Ari says he moved to London because he "had turned every stone in Norway." He needed a new life. "I like the mixture of 'street' and 'posh', the arch-British and the punk." "I'm a pirate! I feel safe on an island. I can go anywhere and no one can touch me. Here I am free."

He wants to give his children a multicultural upbringing. And it feels a little safer in London. They are not watched. The plan now is to stay in London for two years. "Then we'll see."

Ari will write plays for the Norwegian Theater, finish a book and write a weekly column in VG. He will draw and paint in his studio. He will publish his drawings for the first time.

The interviewer asked Ari if he wants to shock. "I'm sick of the gang mentality. Dealing with dwarves bends you back. I do not want to shock for shock value. I do not think anything shocks more than to say 'I believe in a soul.' It shocks so fucking much. Or to say, 'You know what? I believe in angels.' If you show a cock or a naked man hanging over you, however, no one will be shocked by it."

Ari appreciates Märtha Louise's energy and joy. "We have a lot of fun, and laugh a lot. There is a lot of transparency and respect." "And it is a job too. It is not only good all the time, it is up and down. Freedom, enthusiasm and generosity are important."

They are allowed to flirt with others. "If you feel that your lover is restricting you, it is an unhealthy relationship."

TBC
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 05:25:39 PM »

Definitely a loose cannon, but kind of a fun-sounding, interesting guy. And I still insist he's a hottie.

(Bet this interview has cranked up Harald and Sonja's respective blood pressures a notch or two. . . . )
LadyC

Baby Member

Harald and Sonja are less then impressed

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2012, 04:47:13 AM »

The VG interview:

Summary and quotes:

Ari says he moved to London because he "had turned every stone in Norway." He needed a new life. "I like the mixture of 'street' and 'posh', the arch-British and the punk." "I'm a pirate! I feel safe on an island. I can go anywhere and no one can touch me. Here I am free."

For some reason, maybe it's just his style, but Ari has always given me a Johnny Depp vibe...he's just confirming it for me 

I'm curious to see his art. I'm happy that he supports Martha Louise in her views...but is this the first they (Ari or Martha Louise) have possibly acknowledged that they might have an open marriage? 

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 05:40:17 PM »

The VG interview:

Summary and quotes:

He wants to give his children a multicultural upbringing. And it feels a little safer in London. They are not watched. The plan now is to stay in London for two years. "Then we'll see."

Ari will write plays for the Norwegian Theater, finish a book and write a weekly column in VG. He will draw and paint in his studio. He will publish his drawings for the first time.

The interviewer asked Ari if he wants to shock. "I'm sick of the gang mentality. Dealing with dwarves bends you back. I do not want to shock for shock value. I do not think anything shocks more than to say 'I believe in a soul.' It shocks so fucking much. Or to say, 'You know what? I believe in angels.' If you show a cock or a naked man hanging over you, however, no one will be shocked by it."

Ari appreciates Märtha Louise's energy and joy. "We have a lot of fun, and laugh a lot. There is a lot of transparency and respect." "And it is a job too. It is not only good all the time, it is up and down. Freedom, enthusiasm and generosity are important."

They are allowed to flirt with others. "If you feel that your lover is restricting you, it is an unhealthy relationship."

TBC

Interesting statement in light of this article here:

The Norwegian princess Märtha Louise's husband is infatuated with 24-year-old skier
She is, as God created woman. Perfect. So writes Ari Behn in the Norwegian Skiing Federation new magazine 'Løype!' about the ski queen Therese Johaug according vg.no

40-year-old Ari Behn has interviewed the 24-year-old ski star at home on her farm in Dalsbygda, and the young blond skier made a great impression on Princess Märtha Louise's husband.

Everyone wants to marry her
 - Therese Johaug is the girl that Norway has always dreamed. We love Therese. All men in Norway would marry such a girl, he writes, according to the Norwegian newspaper. But when Ari Behn asks about whether she is single, she laughs.
- I can not bear to talk about it, she laughs.

Ari Behn asked this probably not on his own behalf, but more as a service information to the Norwegian lads. Although he is - so far as we know - happily married to Norwegian King Harald and Queen Sonja's daughter, 41-year-old Märtha Louise. The couple now lives in London with their three daughters, Maud Angelica in nine years, Leah Isadore seven years, and Emma Tallulah four years.

Behn, who is known as a provocative writer, has had declining revenues in recent years, so it seems he has been hired as a reporter. And it always gives publicity when he writes. And then also this time, praising the ski queen.

Johaug is otherwise not unfamiliar with attention. In 2008 it rained criticism over her and the two other Norwegian national team runners in cross country, Kristin Størmer Steira and Ingrid Aunet Tyldum, after a parody of a music video dressed up like Eastern European prostitutes and wiggled around in a forest.

And in January this year, she drew headlines again when she complained about German television, which showed pictures while she changed clothing during a race  Huh?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: