Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Schacks  (Read 174735 times)
Pezzazz

Warned
Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: June 29, 2018, 08:27:26 PM »

https://www.hellomagazine...-alexandra-tension-video/

This video apparently tells a different story than the one we have heard so far

I agree, Marie presents as too territorial. She should back off a bit and let father and son stand next to each other.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: June 29, 2018, 08:39:09 PM »

Now, I love tension, but honestly, it looks like she was just walking up and trying to get in the photo and in doing so pushed both Marie's arm and Nikolai's arm.  

If Marie was being territorial, I'd think she'd have put her arm right back around him, but she does not do that.  Thinking

Just watched it again, and it looks like Alex is trying to put her arm in the crook of Nik's arm, and failing.  He put his arm down once she tried to link arms.  Thinking
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: June 29, 2018, 08:54:18 PM »

Now, I love tension, but honestly, it looks like she was just walking up and trying to get in the photo and in doing so pushed both Marie's arm and Nikolai's arm.  

If Marie was being territorial, I'd think she'd have put her arm right back around him, but she does not do that.  Thinking

Just watched it again, and it looks like Alex is trying to put her arm in the crook of Nik's arm, and failing.  He put his arm down once she tried to link arms.  Thinking

ITA pixie,

From the way the article read, I assumed Alex violently threw off her arm. All this was was Alex hurrying to get into position and Marie being momentarily startled.

Like the thing in Spain, more was made out of the incident than what occurred. The tabs need to need to take several seats.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: June 29, 2018, 09:07:34 PM »

Thinking I donít see anything weird or off in this video.

To me, this seems like a foreign media trying to create a story that isnít there.

Weíve seem plenty of times over the years (and at this very event as well) that they get on well.

Sorry, I donít see it.

kookai

Micro Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: June 30, 2018, 07:25:35 PM »

I think there a different atmosphere to in the past. Wonder if itís connected to Nikolaiís modeling career and the fact that there is now more media interest in him and thereís a need to control his image? Is Alex involved with this?
I also wonder if the fact that the interest in him is because heís a prince, which means if heís also going to be attending more DRF events heís going to be frequently photographed with Marie - is this bothering Alex? She seemed to be the one looking to assert her place in the video. Marie always has and always will defer to Alex in relation to Nikolai and Felix as she respects Alexís position as their mother.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: July 06, 2018, 02:46:51 PM »

The nonsense that was published and repeated by some has seemingly hit the roof....for Alexandra:

Alexandra has now via her lawyer contacted Se & HÝr and made them add the following text to the online article:

- "Countess Alexandra states that the article in every respect is pure fabrication and personally offensive."

anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: July 06, 2018, 03:12:28 PM »

The nonsense that was published and repeated by some has seemingly hit the roof....for Alexandra:

Alexandra has now via her lawyer contacted Se & HÝr and made them add the following text to the online article:

- "Countess Alexandra states that the article in every respect is pure fabrication and personally offensive."

Good. I doubt it will stop them from publishing garbage like that again, but Iím glad she challenged them.
Oh_Caroline

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: July 06, 2018, 03:17:47 PM »

Good. I doubt it will stop them from publishing garbage like that again, but Iím glad she challenged them.

Alexandra clearly understands the importance of a united front in public.   Regardless of what is or isn't going on behind the scenes high profile families must present a united front, something other royals should learn.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: July 06, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »

Nikolai's graduation

The family attended Felix' last school day together

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:32:30 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: July 06, 2018, 03:42:05 PM »

lovely family unit, great that they come together for their children's big moments in life

anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: July 06, 2018, 05:02:10 PM »

Thank you for posting those, PeDe!   Star

They truly are a nice family.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: July 06, 2018, 05:05:41 PM »

Lovely blended family. Marie seems to genuinely love her stepchildren, itís nice to see.

BTW, can anyone identify Marieís sneakers? I like them a lot  Secret sorry if it is OT
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:56:01 PM by Tatini » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: