Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's news  (Read 106971 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 06:23:59 PM »

I think they came from a gym, she looks like she has a work out behind her this borg-situation confuses me....they all look alike, you have to see the whold castle to know where they come from.

at least we know she likes to train, jogg and excercise in general

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...5lU18/s1600/bewF79DE7.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...4XIUs/s1600/bewF79DEA.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...qrHu4/s1600/bewF79DE4.jpg
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:07:00 AM by Maria, Reason: We can\'t post pictures from bew :( » Logged

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »

That's my reaction to working out too Marie. I feel your pain.  

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:07:13 AM by Maria » Logged
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 07:00:54 PM »

Looks more like walking to me.

Yes

I wonder how the photographer found them... I guess someone wants to be known as the fittest princess in the family...

yep.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 07:18:54 PM »

Looks more like walking to me.

Yes

I wonder how the photographer found them... I guess someone wants to be known as the fittest princess in the family...

yep.
Of course she has to be seen jogging. All the DRF is sporty!  Banana Banana Except for Daisy the artsy one.

abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 08:30:18 PM »

If I HAD to choose between the Jokkster and this dude, it would def be the latter...  Sweating

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2012, 12:08:54 AM »

The pics are in Her og nu this week. They don't seem like pap photos to me. No looking at the camaras at least. IIRC the trainer is the Danish champion in .. something.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:53:53 AM by Maria » Logged
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »

No offense toward Vic and Dan but you know she could've chosen a different kind of personal trainer as well...  Whistle I know, he's an excellent partner for her but...  Roll Eyes  Wink Okay, so maybe it's better the way it is.

I wonder how Marie chose her personal trainer. I'm visualizing a line up of guys standing and Marie going "Hmmm....  Thinking I think I'll go with...him... third from the left..."  Lolipop  Cool Jokke must have a good self esteem to not be bothered with his wife running around with these beefy guys...  

Then again, are absolutely sure he's her personal trainer? She needs to surround herself with bodyguards too...  Icecream

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2012, 04:38:56 PM »

Princess Marie has engaged a personal trainer, so she can get in shape after the birth of Princess Athena in January.

Princess Marie has her own personal trainer so she can get back into shape after giving birth in January. And it's not just anyone who trains the princess, it is Marc Skovsbøg, who is champion in Athletic Fitness. He already had contact with the royal from his time in the Royal Life Guards, writes HERE and NOW .

Marc Skovsbøg normally collects Princess Marie in her apartment in Christian VIII's Palace and together they go over to the royal family's gym in the basement of Christian VII's Palace. Here, the royal family has a large gym - courtesy of gym chain SATS - which is contains treadmills, cross trainers, weights, etc.

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2012, 06:31:54 PM »

Princess Marie has engaged a personal trainer, so she can get in shape after the birth of Princess Athena in January.

Princess Marie has her own personal trainer so she can get back into shape after giving birth in January. And it's not just anyone who trains the princess, it is Marc Skovsbøg, who is champion in Athletic Fitness. He already had contact with the royal from his time in the Royal Life Guards, writes HERE and NOW .

Marc Skovsbøg normally collects Princess Marie in her apartment in Christian VIII's Palace and together they go over to the royal family's gym in the basement of Christian VII's Palace. Here, the royal family has a large gym - courtesy of gym chain SATS - which is contains treadmills, cross trainers, weights, etc.

Does this mean that SATS "built" a gym in the palace and they "bought" it or it was a gift?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2012, 07:15:22 PM »

Does this mean that SATS "built" a gym in the palace and they "bought" it or it was a gift?

Clara, I understood "curtesy of SATS" as "given to them"...."gifted to them" .... got it for free

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »

That was my first thought too, but maybe it was a courtesy in the sense that they don't build private gyms. You're probably right, though.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 09:11:38 PM »

Clara, I understood "curtesy of SATS" as "given to them"...."gifted to them" .... got it for free

More freebies Roll Eyes

Too bad that STATS didn't do the classy thing and donate that gym equipment to a community center that serves low-income people or the elderly. Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2012, 12:03:19 AM »

More freebies Roll Eyes

Too bad that STATS didn't do the classy thing and donate that gym equipment to a community center that serves low-income people or the elderly. Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down

Absolutely, Yuk bis ! What a shame all these freebies, UNDERUSED, given to the richest. So many poor people could have enjoyed this facilities. And now it's almost "sleeping" in the DERF basement. Pfff...

Je suis Charlie
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2012, 09:32:02 AM »

SATS didn't gift the gym for free .. they got all this advertising in return.  Secret   Clown
I hope SATS also did donate some equipment to a community centre.  That fact would be worthy of advertising.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2012, 05:05:30 PM »

SATS didn't gift the gym for free .. they got all this advertising in return.  Secret   Clown
I hope SATS also did donate some equipment to a community centre.  That fact would be worthy of advertising.

That is true, but they would have gotten even more advertising if they had gifted it to a place for low-income people and the elderly.  That would have created more fuzzy good vibes than gifting expensive stuff to a group of greedy free-loaders who already have everything.  They'd get a lot more respect if they helped out those who actually need it.  I'd certainly have oodles more respect for them. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: