Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's news  (Read 120547 times)
Visenya

Large Member

United States United States

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: May 10, 2014, 10:03:16 PM »

She looks quite nice, simple elegance. I'd change the color of the suit, but other than that, she looks nice.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: May 12, 2014, 11:55:52 PM »

Sorry to disagree, but in the last pic lovely Marie looks almost 50 and her hairdo reminds me of Nancy Regan.

Thumb up
I'm with you ... I can see Nancy Reagan.
I really hope Marie is not messing around with her face also.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2014, 06:11:11 PM »

July 3
Princess Marie the loving bonusmor

Princess Marie has never had trouble coping with the difficult art of yours, mine and our children.

As the French Marie Cavallier said yes to Danish Prince Joachim's marriage proposal in 2007, she knew that one of the crucial tasks
she faced was the role of bonusmor to Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix. Just the art of handling your, mine and our children is one of
the greatest challenges for modern families.

Time has shown, however, that Princess Marie has performed the task with bravura. Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix thrive openly with Princess Marie's present being and physical care, and that of course makes life much easier for both the two young princes and Prince Joachim and Princess Marie.

Regardless of the family that tackles the task of shared children for the common good, it is always a joy and an inspiration to witness.
So above is a series of pictures from BB magazine's photographers documenting Princess Marie's success as a loving bonusmor.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 07:30:56 PM by PeDe » Logged

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2014, 06:20:52 PM »

Marie just has a natural warmth that radiates out of every photo.  There seems to be nothing complicated about her love for Alex and Joachim's boys, or theirs for her.  Many step-families could really learn a lesson from the Schacks.

(I won't even begin to rant about how much more affection and warmth Marie shows toward children that aren't even her own by blood than Mary does to the ones she pushed out of her own skinny body.)
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2014, 07:06:18 PM »

Sometimes unless looking back, you realize how young they were to have stepparents.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2014, 07:12:13 PM »

Well, Felix was obviously a bandaid kid (isn't it called that) but yes, they were very young.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: July 07, 2014, 01:48:30 PM »

Despite the claims I've never seen anything to suggest that Marie doesn't love, or at least care for, Nikolai and Felix.

The boys often seem to gravitate towards her and if she were merely using them as props they wouldn't be happy and it would show when they interact. The opposite is true which is why I've always thought that what you see is what you get where Marie, Nikolai and Felix are concerned.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: July 07, 2014, 02:43:45 PM »

I agree with you there Little Star.  She has shown natural and spontaneous warmth.  if she shows "extra" love for her children or kept a closer eye on them, it's because they are much younger and need it.  There's a lot of affection all round.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: July 07, 2014, 02:53:20 PM »

I remember she once said that, as a stepparent, it was her responsibility to make them have a good relationship because they didn't ask for her in their lives.  And that she takes her role as a step parent very seriously, also because she's been in their shoes. And that she's not there to take the place of their mother.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2014, 07:19:21 PM »

One must say that Prince Henry is a lucky little prince. For it is not only his father, who is tough. His mother is also quite cool when it comes to sports.

While Prince Joachim was working on the final preparations for Saturday's race, Marie took her sandals off and walked on the soccer pitch with Prince Henrik and some of their friends' children.

Here Marie showed impressive skills in the art of football:

- I have four brothers and three sons, so that is probably why, said Marie to HERE & NOW about her football skills.

Cute Cute Cute Thumb up

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »

Awesome... She's just awesome. That's a blended family for you.

aqsina

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2014, 12:38:28 AM »

She is so cool  Cool  I really wish she and J were CP and CPss.  Oh well one can only dream...

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
― Marilyn Monroe
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: August 13, 2014, 01:20:49 PM »

"I have four brothers and three sons, so that is probably why, said Marie to HERE & NOW about her football skills."

Now that is a classy response. IMO.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »

Plus, wasn't Marie warmly welcomed to Alex's 50th in full view of the cameras ... and certain other invitees arrived (maybe, maybe not!)  under night cover?
royalfamily

Muted
Medium Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: August 13, 2014, 08:40:30 PM »

classy in today's event. :D

my forum: crownroyals.proboards.com - active members only
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: