Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's news  (Read 106990 times)
LouiseH

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2016, 09:55:02 PM »

I totally agree.  Marie's mother is just lovely.  She is very photogenic, like her daughter.  Actually I can't get over how photogenic Marie is.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: October 20, 2016, 05:51:18 AM »

Not news, but I never realized that Agnete Arno, was Marie's first and best friend when she moved to Denmark, and that she also was Marie's bridesmaid

and in turn Marie attended Agnete's wedding to Christian Sherfig (Joachim's best friend) just a year later

Christina Scherfig is Henrik's godfather.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: November 21, 2016, 02:06:51 PM »

Have you seen Princess Marie in this video promoting Denmark.

http://video.denmark.dk/v.../10492957/life-in-denmark
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: November 21, 2016, 09:47:50 PM »

Very nice!
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: November 22, 2016, 10:57:55 AM »

Terrific. Doesn't she have a lovely voice!
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: November 22, 2016, 04:08:28 PM »

I totally agree.  Marie's mother is just lovely.  She is very photogenic, like her daughter.  Actually I can't get over how photogenic Marie is.

I had the pleasure of meeting Marie's mother (although I didn't realize it was her at the time!) a couple of years ago and she was a lovely, gracious, refined, elegant, and extremely warm individual. After that experience, I can understand completely how and why Marie turned out to be the person she is: she is an exact replica of her mother, which makes it impossible not to like her (or at least for me).  Smiley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: November 22, 2016, 07:43:30 PM »

I had the pleasure of meeting Marie's mother (although I didn't realize it was her at the time!) a couple of years ago and she was a lovely, gracious, refined, elegant, and extremely warm individual. After that experience, I can understand completely how and why Marie turned out to be the person she is: she is an exact replica of her mother, which makes it impossible not to like her (or at least for me).  Smiley

Thanks for the 1st-hand account, IrishLass, we all suspected it, but it's always good to hear it's true  Thumb up Star

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: November 22, 2016, 09:41:10 PM »

She's a very good choice of a royal to promote DK.  She's down to earth, warm, doesn't speak with a faux posher than thou accent, and she's natural.   Thumb up 
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: November 22, 2016, 11:18:53 PM »

Thanks for the 1st-hand account, IrishLass, we all suspected it, but it's always good to hear it's true  Thumb up Star

You're very welcome.  Smiley I shared my experience in a post on another thread, but I've no idea where. My husband and I, together with several friends, rented rooms at the chateau owned by Marie's mother during our vacation in Provence in 2013. What was most memorable about Mme Grassiot was the way she showed genuine kindness when the only one of the group who couldn't speak French very well attempted it. His French was halting and full of grammatical errors because he was so nervous, but Mme Grassiot encouraged him to continue speaking in French and complimented him, telling him that he was doing a fine job. As he spoke, we could see his nervousness fade away ... it was quite amazing to see and hear. Mme Grassiot was a class act and raised her daughter to be one as well.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2016, 04:16:45 AM »

You're very welcome.  Smiley I shared my experience in a post on another thread, but I've no idea where. My husband and I, together with several friends, rented rooms at the chateau owned by Marie's mother during our vacation in Provence in 2013. What was most memorable about Mme Grassiot was the way she showed genuine kindness when the only one of the group who couldn't speak French very well attempted it. His French was halting and full of grammatical errors because he was so nervous, but Mme Grassiot encouraged him to continue speaking in French and complimented him, telling him that he was doing a fine job. As he spoke, we could see his nervousness fade away ... it was quite amazing to see and hear. Mme Grassiot was a class act and raised her daughter to be one as well.

Thank you so much for sharing! Explains why she was destined to become a princess! Did you hear Mares?  Champagne

I love Marie's voice! 

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2016, 10:39:02 PM »

This is what happens when your mother in law luuuuuuuuves you 

and this is why, a natural, warm person, serious about her patronages,

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: November 24, 2016, 09:24:34 AM »

This is what happens when your mother in law luuuuuuuuves you 

and this is why, a natural, warm person, serious about her patronages,

Unfortunately I am not able to see the pictures you posted only a black/white cross  Sad
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: November 24, 2016, 07:23:40 PM »

sorry about that Principessa, here they are again

(University of Southern Denmark 50th Anniversary, Odense - 10/28)

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: November 27, 2016, 06:18:45 PM »

BB has an article on Marie and her style  Swoon I can't believe it

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: November 27, 2016, 06:53:20 PM »

^^^^^^^Mosh's PR must have been late with their check/press-release/inside scoop this week.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: