Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marie's news  (Read 179695 times)
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2012, 11:03:01 PM »

SATS didn't gift the gym for free .. they got all this advertising in return.  Secret   Clown
I hope SATS also did donate some equipment to a community centre.  That fact would be worthy of advertising.

That is true, but they would have gotten even more advertising if they had gifted it to a place for low-income people and the elderly.  That would have created more fuzzy good vibes than gifting expensive stuff to a group of greedy free-loaders who already have everything.  They'd get a lot more respect if they helped out those who actually need it.  I'd certainly have oodles more respect for them. 

Charity is not common in Dk (we pay a lot of taxes instead) Thinking...We send money to other countries but don´t really do anything here - except for the royals obviously Blink

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2012, 02:58:20 AM »

Charity is not common in Dk (we pay a lot of taxes instead) Thinking...We send money to other countries but don´t really do anything here - except for the royals obviously Blink
[/quote]

Whell, charity begins at home as they say...you could always send your royals overseas and keep the money

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2012, 03:20:00 AM »

Whell, charity begins at home as they say...you could always send your royals overseas and keep the money

G Smiley
[/quote]
 Beer Star So true; just don't send them over here. We have enough dysfunction in this country already. Tongue
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2012, 03:21:56 AM »

Beer Star So true; just don't send them over here. We have enough dysfunction in this country already. Tongue

[/quote]

tak PK  Hug  Star

How about here  Spiteful Spiteful

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ki/Ch%C3%A2teau_d'If

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2012, 03:23:20 AM »

tak PK  Hug  Star

How about here  Spiteful Spiteful

http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ki/Ch%C3%A2teau_d'If

G Smiley
[/quote]

It does have "chateau" in its name Thinking   Perfect! Laugh bounce
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2012, 03:24:56 AM »

It does have "chateau" in its name Thinking   Perfect! Laugh bounce
[/quote]

Me fav book  Champagne

G Smiley

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2012, 08:42:13 PM »

I don't remember seeing this event at all.... Thinking do any of you - it was from 2 years ago.

September 25, 2010

Finn Svendsen, president of Skiklubben Hareskov, was on Saturday elected as the year Skier. The award was presented by Denmark Skiing Federation patron, HRH Princess Marie of skiing Day, which took place in Idrættens Hus

Price as "Net Skier" is given to a person who has made a remarkable contribution to Danish skiing. It has Finn Svendsen done for several years, and because of the good winter, struck his effort breakthrough in 2010:

- Skiklubben Hare Skov's membership grew to 400 in the winter of 2009/2010. The single most important reason for the success is the club's weekly workouts to Vallåsen in southern Sweden. Friday after Friday sent Skiklubben Hareskov hundreds of skiers Vallåsen to have fun, says skiforbundets President, Henrik Norgaard.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 06:25:31 PM »

I don't remember seeing this event at all.... Thinking do any of you - it was from 2 years ago.

September 25, 2010

Finn Svendsen, president of Skiklubben Hareskov, was on Saturday elected as the year Skier. The award was presented by Denmark Skiing Federation patron, HRH Princess Marie of skiing Day, which took place in Idrættens Hus

Price as "Net Skier" is given to a person who has made a remarkable contribution to Danish skiing. It has Finn Svendsen done for several years, and because of the good winter, struck his effort breakthrough in 2010:

- Skiklubben Hare Skov's membership grew to 400 in the winter of 2009/2010. The single most important reason for the success is the club's weekly workouts to Vallåsen in southern Sweden. Friday after Friday sent Skiklubben Hareskov hundreds of skiers Vallåsen to have fun, says skiforbundets President, Henrik Norgaard.

I don't recall seeing this at all Star  I remember when she was named patron of this group, but i always thought it was weird that she never seemed to do anything with them.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 03:29:03 AM »

same here pixiekiteh, same here  Star

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 03:30:10 AM »

a little Folketingets-Maire-flashback

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 10:01:12 PM »

I hope Yrma reads newspapers....or uses Google-translate   Laugh bounce

Mary is not the only Danish princess who works at full speed. Princess Marie has also been on a mission - but she stayed home in the country. Back home in Denmark, Princess Marie visited the Danish Epilepsy Association's 50-year anniversary in Odense. The festivities that took place in Odense Town Hall at the end of last week had attracted many, and the Danish princess did her best to talk to anyone who wanted to visit her.

11 comments to "Princess Marie out on a mission in Denmark"

1st ...October 3, 2012 8:46
Gorgeous beautiful o super charming Marie ..!
Gorgeous draped dress ..!
She truly reflects the Danish gemytet ..!

2nd...October 3, 2012 9:08
Oh, so sweet that Marie is in every way! She is so much more open and accessible than, say, Mary - but these two are a little different roles to play in the Danish regent family.

3rd...October 3, 2012 9:10
What as Marie and Mary are.

4th...October 3, 2012 9:11
Marie .. my Danish favorite.

5th...October 3, 2012 9:16
Princess Marie is after Crown Princess Victoria my favorite in the North. She is so natural with a smile that can get the greyest autumnal glow.

6th...October 3, 2012 9:56
A woman born pleasant. Simple and warm demeanor, which is visible even in picture. Where did Joachim and Denmark a real "chapter". Moreover, with her neat figure and her charming smile nice to look at too.

7th...October 3, 2012 10:31
Marie has an over proper sympathetic udstråling.

8th...October 3, 2012 10:44
Marie dares to be herselves, what being royal is never risen to her head and she has not gone into some competitive racing with Mary to be fashion icon, although the media have tried to put them up against each other.
And the dress she has on here is the same as she did when she was pregnant. Beautiful Marie.

9th...October 3, 2012 13:06
Lovely Marie so wonderfully soft and naturally happy. Just look at the picture of the woman in the wheelchair. Joakim is now a happy man.

10th...October 3, 2012 14:27
This princess of Denmark in beautiful, sweet and simple Marie! She is in first place in my opinion in Denmark and the second to Victoria. Marie makes few but sensible appearances and spends much more time with their children than what Mary does that all the time father around on a lot of missions. She must surely be able to say no to a lot because she has young children. Soon enough she has time dashing! Barna Years go by sooo fast, and time is never turned back!

11th ...October 3, 2012 16:22
Agree with all the comments so far on the fabulous Marie. She is really top-class - always!

Spiteful

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2012, 01:48:16 PM »

a little Folketingets-Maire-flashback

Nice to see this flashback.
But I noticed I was completely distracted as my eye caught the funny poses of the other members of the DRF. Especially Margarethe.......... Wink
abs

Humongous Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Illegal substances? MOI???!!!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »

They find the ceiling awfully interesting. Guess they cannot stand having to look at the unwashed for so long at a time (an hour.)

SEXY,SEXY!!!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2012, 02:23:34 PM »

They find the ceiling awfully interesting. Guess they cannot stand having to look at the unwashed for so long at a time (an hour.)

Margarethe:

2007 - Oh oh the chewing gum which we threw against the ceiling will come down.
2008 - He, the gum finally came down. Ah, it hit the unwashed people down there below our balcony.
2009 - Damned still chewing gum at the ceilling which is threatenig to come off

In the other picturs other members of DRF notice the chewing gum.
And somewhere in the middle (2011) the camera hungry eyes of Mary have found the camera again.  Wink
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2012, 02:25:06 PM »

Again..Just HOW much are they paid a year?? The hand that feeds you Roll Eyes

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: