Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The time is approaching us..... Kate's SPEAKING!!!  (Read 85723 times)
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 12:37:42 AM »

I bet the excuse for the mess is going to be jet lag. The poor darling will be so exhausted by the time difference and the heat and the grueling work she's doing day and night.
Sounds about right Wink
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2012, 01:40:36 AM »

I was just reading in the express about thanks to her living in Jordan for three years she was learning rhymes in Arabic. So sounds like between Arabic and Italian classes she could learn some Malay. Shame really she seems so smart!! I guess the combo of acting dumb and peroxide has caught up with her.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2012, 01:47:39 AM »

I think that she will faint.

Mille, I nearly fainted!  Shocked
 Star Star Banana Jumping  2000 POSTS  Jumping Banana Star Star

I so enjoy your dishing.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2012, 03:13:48 AM »

I was just reading in the express about thanks to her living in Jordan for three years she was learning rhymes in Arabic. So sounds like between Arabic and Italian classes she could learn some Malay. Shame really she seems so smart!! I guess the combo of acting dumb and peroxide has caught up with her.

hey, wot happened to all the Welsh IAMDiana was learning?Huh?

she'll be a polyglot yet

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Mille

Gigantic Member

Denmark Denmark

Meary at the beach

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 08:49:46 AM »

I think that she will faint.

Mille, I nearly fainted!  Shocked
 Star Star Banana Jumping  2000 POSTS  Jumping Banana Star Star

I so enjoy your dishing.

Thank you so much Cloaked Hug Star

"She isn´t wearing ANYTHING", said a young child

The empress shuddered, for she knew that they were right, but she thought, "The procession must go on!" She carried herself even more proudly, and the chamberlains walked along behind carrying the train that wasn't there.

H.C. Andersen
Schockobaerin

Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 07:22:50 PM »

hey, wot happened to all the Welsh IAMDiana was learning?Huh?

she'll be a polyglot yet

G Smiley
She lived in Jordan like 25 years ago, she forgot the arabic she learned (if she learned some), I bet she barely remember Jordan, before becoming a polyglot she has to learn english, art( no more fagerge quotes) and work ethic...  Champagne
Molina

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2012, 04:44:41 AM »

just when i was having a good friday morning Thumb down

http://www.examiner.com/a...h-on-diamond-jubilee-tour

Whos excited? Who's ready for it?
I am starting a betting feed for how many looks down at paper waity will do. Who wants in? Banana

Oh, no! (pulls covers over head) Do wake me when the tour's over!

But I will bet she'll wear something beige-ish for the speech. Just a wild, totally out there guess.  Roll Eyes
Lexy

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 03:02:47 PM »

Not sure if anyone here watched but Michelle Obama had a speech at the democratic national convention she wrote it herself, worked on it for a month and imo it was incredible. I couldn't help but think and compare waity's horrid un-engaging "clinical and depressed" speech with the first lady's amazing speech.

I don't mean to start a debate or anything but it was a thought that came to me   Blush
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »

She lived in Jordan like 25 years ago, she forgot the arabic she learned (if she learned some), I bet she barely remember Jordan, before becoming a polyglot she has to learn english, art( no more fagerge quotes) and work ethic...  Champagne
As far as her learning work ethic...not gonna happen No
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 11:01:04 PM »

Is it wrong I want the date and time of this event so I can prepare some popcorn?   Because you know it will be entertaining.

rosie44

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 11:07:49 PM »

Learning a foreign language when you're a child isn't difficult. Children's brains are wired to learn language quickly in a way that adult brains aren't (we start losing that ability around age 6 I think). So I'm not giving her any credit for learning a few rhymes when she was 3! Anyway I'll bet that was hyped up to make Kate sound more interesting. I don't know how well she speaks Italian but didn't she spend a gap year there? So her Italian should be good. There are other people who know more about Kate than I do but I've never heard the media fawn over her Italian skills. Again, she probably can't remember any of the language.

If I was mean I might say that she can speak one other language: money. Money speaks to Kate.
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 09:36:03 AM »

Today is it!!!! Raise your hand if you can't wait!!!!1! Banana Banana
kahleigh

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 12:00:21 PM »

Video of the speech here: http://www.itv.com/news/u...hospice-work-in-malaysia/
All 1 minute and 50 seconds of it! It was only 231 words long! (I counted from the transcript) and she had it on three sheets of paper! Tree Killer  Thumb down
I had to do longer speeches at primary school when I was 10-12 years old and would've been marked down for how short it was and pausing so much to make it seem longer.
 Ranting She kept touching her hair because it was blowing in her face during her speech, tie it back woman, all that money on your hairdresser and she can't provide a hairband, just two measly clips on the first day?
Transcript:
Thank you, Your Royal Highness, for your kind words and such a warm welcome.

William and I are hugely excited to be in Malaysia – this, our first ever visit - and are absolutely delighted to have been invited to join you all here at Hospis Malaysia.

It is so exciting to learn about the Country’s very first paediatric palliative care programme and to witness for myself something of the wonderful work of Hospis Malaysia’s superb staff.

As Patron of East Anglia Children’s Hospice, a UK based charity, I am thrilled to hear that you have been working with Hospis Malaysia, and that you plan to collaborate as you roll out this new programme.  

Through this Patronage, I have learnt that delivering the best possible palliative care to children is vital.  Providing children and their families with a place of support, care and enhancement at a time of great need is simply life changing.  With effective palliative care lives can be transformed.  Treatment, support, care and advice can provide a lifeline to families at a time of great need.      

This is a very special place and so much is already being achieved.  It has been wonderful meeting the patients, families and all the staff here - you have given us the most wonderful welcome.

Thank you again for inviting us here - and all the very best to this exciting new initiative!
http://ukinmalaysia.fco.g...w=Speech&id=808256682
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 12:11:58 PM »

she sucked  Snare

no flow no fake excitement or emotions
sound like It was computer programed

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 12:37:18 PM »

I think she did a better job than with the first speech (which might not be saying much!) but I would bet that there is no way she wrote this speech herself.  The first one was such a disaster, she must have had a lot of help.  On the other hand, was it necessary to look down at the papers so many times?  Hasn't she had enough time to practice this speech so that it didn't sound so forced -- as if she was reading something that someone else obviously wrote? Cute
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: