Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The time is approaching us..... Kate's SPEAKING!!!  (Read 84407 times)
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: August 31, 2016, 11:19:56 PM »

Here's the video of Kate speaking (starts around 0:30): http://duchesscatherine-n...from-the-duke-and-duchess

Put in context, what she and William said does make sense, but they are very "average".   They are really just parroting what they've heard others say and mumbling platitudes, not saying anything of any real moment.  Neither of them is at all impressive. I doubt that either of them has ever had an original thought.  I don't think either of them put any effort into preparing for the event.  
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: September 01, 2016, 06:40:39 AM »

Here's the video of Kate speaking (starts around 0:30): http://duchesscatherine-n...from-the-duke-and-duchess

LA  Star for this.

Ummm anyone know where IAMDiana's accent is from please?
she presses down her vowels especially her 'o'

She's still boring as bat sh*t

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: September 01, 2016, 07:45:21 AM »

LA  Star for this.

G Smiley

Yes, they both ought to be called the 'Duke and Duchess of Boring as Bat Sh*t' or BBS for short.
I think it's something Kate must have picked up from schoolmates at Marlborough (the ones from titled families, of course) and exaggerated it. I read something after Kate's engagement interview in which one of the pupils she went to school with early on her life hinted that she didn't sound like that then. None of the royals, even the older ones, sound like Kate. I've heard various aristos speak including Debo, Duchess of Devonshire who was one of the Mitford sisters, and none of them spoke like her either. That accent is all her own!
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: September 01, 2016, 07:53:45 AM »

I know she is O/T but Kate is tryingto do the airy Diana voice. Listen to Diana and then listen to Kate. Same enunciation and everything.
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: September 01, 2016, 10:50:51 AM »

i don't find anything strange in a woman speaking in a softer,girlier way when speaking in front of other people.

girl power aside, here in italy(but i experimented the same thing in france) when we girls talk in a domestic environment,we can use a lower tone, but as soon as we greet someone,or we speak to a "public"(the public can be a single person!),we switch to a higher,more perky tone.

it's a woman thing,we want to be perceived as younger,more gentle. a lower tone can be sexy,but it can be borderline with rough territory and no woman over here wants to be perceived as just out of the cave.

don't you do something similar wherever you live? nice and soft and fresh voiced when in public, a gravelling voiced witch at home????hahahahhahahaha Beer

ciao girls, friday is just around the corner yyaaayyy
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: September 01, 2016, 11:13:52 AM »

The thing is, if you listen to her before, she never spoke that way. She still stumbled over that horrendous fake accent, but she sounded more natural. Kate's trying to be a cute little ingenue and sound like her mother-in-law. It's creepy - everything about her is calculated and fake and has been since she was a teenager, judging by what folks who knew her then have said, always changing.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: September 01, 2016, 01:13:23 PM »

LA  Star for this.

G Smiley

Her accent is the posh accent from 100 years ago, when the upper class used to eat all their vowels and no one could understand what they said, like they had a plum in their gob, hence supposedly the phrase "born with a slover spoon in their mouth". Not even the queen speaks like that (anymore), she took lessions a few decades ago to change the way she speaks to be more like normal people and not the upper class toff, which gives a bad perception to the general public. So why Kate thinks that it's a good idea to speak that way is beyond anyone's comprehension.
fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2016, 05:21:21 PM »

LA  Star for this.

G Smiley

Yes, they both ought to be called the 'Duke and Duchess of Boring as Bat Sh*t' or BBS for short.
I think it's something Kate must have picked up from schoolmates at Marlborough (the ones from titled families, of course) and exaggerated it. I read something after Kate's engagement interview in which one of the pupils she went to school with early on her life hinted that she didn't sound like that then. None of the royals, even the older ones, sound like Kate. I've heard various aristos speak including Debo, Duchess of Devonshire who was one of the Mitford sisters, and none of them spoke like her either. That accent is all her own!

Thumb up

Gosh she is so utterly annoying Snore Whistle

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2016, 09:25:46 PM »

Nothing about her is natural. She probably can't remember who the real Kate is or what she sounded like. It's rather pathetic.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2016, 09:44:05 PM »

Nothing about her is natural. She probably can't remember who the real Kate is or what she sounded like. It's rather pathetic.

Star Apparently she spoke normal before the engagement. No wonder whiny looks like he's eaten a lemon. Normal? My a$$  Angel

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2016, 02:57:08 PM »

Video from Kate's visit to The Nelson Trust Women's Centre in Gloucestershire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRekUa6uu6g
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2016, 04:15:33 PM »

Video from Kate's visit to The Nelson Trust Women's Centre in Gloucestershire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRekUa6uu6g

Glad I cannot understand what she is saying. I'm sure it's nothing I need to hear. And when she bent down to greet the little girl her very short skirt rides up and I'm sure the people behind her got an eyeful. What an idiot. 
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2016, 05:22:44 PM »

From this week:

The sign reads: Be A Voice Not An Echo

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: November 06, 2016, 06:17:19 PM »

Glad I cannot understand what she is saying. I'm sure it's nothing I need to hear. And when she bent down to greet the little girl her very short skirt rides up and I'm sure the people behind her got an eyeful. What an idiot. 

Wow.    Blink 

I must be too self-interested or maybe it is the parochial school upbringing I had but if I wore some of the clothes she wears, I would be red-faced as I blush quite easily.

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: November 06, 2016, 06:24:15 PM »

Wow.    Blink 

I must be too self-interested or maybe it is the parochial school upbringing I had but if I wore some of the clothes she wears, I would be red-faced as I blush quite easily.

You can actually see the girl behind her on the right glance at her behind with a look on her face that says a lot.  Snare

Waity doesn't get red-faced. She enjoys showing that bum of hers. I will never forget the recollections her friends had of "Middlebum" being addicted to mooning and doing it for about 80 times before the school intervened. Looks like no-one is intervening now... Or if they are, they're unsuccessful. She needs therapy.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: