Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The time is approaching us..... Kate's SPEAKING!!!  (Read 97439 times)
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2016, 03:49:31 PM »

in the second picuture you could quite well see how  her forehead is trying to move, but it only goes with couple of wrinkles, now tell me she didn?t have any botox  /

What on earth is she saying there?   It makes no sense.   She and her man have small young children (as opposed to large young children, apparently *scratches head*) and having small young children means they have worries *scratches head again* and their worries may escalate (whatever the hell that means) but knowing that there's someone there (where?) who's non-judgmental (as opposed to someone in their lives who is judgmental - who could that be? *more head scratching*) who can help - help with what? *scratch, scratch* impresses her.  Impresses her?  Why does that impress her?  

She is a dunderhead!
Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2016, 04:23:21 PM »

I think she also said something like, "As a parent and a mother..." That's kind of redundant...they go hand in hand.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2016, 05:36:53 PM »

does IAMDiana spiel come with sub-titles that make it intelligible at all...anyone know  Confused Confused Crazy

I'm confused like by radio ga ga radio goo goo out of her mouth

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »

in the second picuture you could quite well see how  her forehead is trying to move, but it only goes with couple of wrinkles, now tell me she didn?t have any botox  /

What on earth is she saying there?   It makes no sense.   She and her man have small young children (as opposed to large young children, apparently *scratches head*) and having small young children means they have worries *scratches head again* and their worries may escalate (whatever the hell that means) but knowing that there's someone there (where?) who's non-judgmental (as opposed to someone in their lives who is judgmental - who could that be? *more head scratching*) who can help - help with what? *scratch, scratch* impresses her.  Impresses her?  Why does that impress her?  

She is a dunderhead!

Star & LOL for your attempt to translate her blubber into sth with sense (which is imposssible, as what she said really makes no sense).

From earlier statements she made, I'd say that "impressive" is the word she uses to describe any and all achievements of others, any and all states of mind of others, body conditions of others etc. - i.e., everything in the world outside from Anmer or Middleton Manor.
Someone might have told her that "wow" is not princessy enough to say, so instead of "wow", impressive is the word to use.

It hurts to listen to her.
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2016, 10:21:58 PM »

For all her education, I don't think she's particularly bright. It's like she got stunted as a teenager and hasn't learned anything since.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2016, 12:32:43 AM »

No  Scatterbrain.  So many words and the point lost in a tumble of words.     No  She put her mouth in gear before she turned on her brain.  Oh my gosh! If she talks like this all the time, I would go nuts trying to listen to her.

Thinking  I am not a psychologist and this is NOT a diagnosis but the way she avoisds looking anyone in the eye (and a few other things she does) reminds me of a colleague who has Asperger's.

periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2016, 12:54:08 AM »

It's amazing how old she looks and it is crazy that she is only 34.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2016, 01:58:41 AM »

Could it be that she is terrified to say anything personal about the kids in case Bill throws a tanty at home that her brain is desperately searching for something that sounds like words but means nothing so she can have a lump of sugar when she gets home?

Yeah.  She struggles to say something without actually saying anything.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2016, 02:40:36 AM »

She's clearly reading from something in front of her. And I found it bezzard that she relates to every issue from the standpoint of a mother no matter how remotely it correlates to it. It's as if she has no identity besides "George's mother" or she didn't exist before she had children. Comes to think of it, she has confined herself to such a small world/circle since 19 that she has no life experience to relate to anyone or any issue. Her speech writer can't find anything else to personalize her speech besides her role as a mother.
fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2016, 05:10:19 AM »

No  Scatterbrain.  So many words and the point lost in a tumble of words.     No  She put her mouth in gear before she turned on her brain.  Oh my gosh! If she talks like this all the time, I would go nuts trying to listen to her.

Thinking  I am not a psychologist and this is NOT a diagnosis but the way she avoisds looking anyone in the eye (and a few other things she does) reminds me of a colleague who has Asperger's.

lol oy vey british monarchy is doomed indeed, ha ha people praising her as the new queen and Seabiscuit as the future king, people saying the queen will abdicate asap for Seabiscuit lol, and when I make acid comments on Youtube people call me insane, but let's face it, despite all the money, fame and lights on them, seems they are not able to really do anything well...
What amazes me, is how she is "adored" & loved by peasants calling her princess Kate lol, I'm tired of explaining she has no such title, but Princess William of ...

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: August 31, 2016, 05:52:37 AM »

The way she looks while speaking here reminds me of Grinch with a dislocated jaw.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: August 31, 2016, 11:35:21 AM »

The way she looks while speaking here reminds me of Grinch with a dislocated jaw.

EA, is that Grinch with brain removed and a dislocated jaw, by any chance?? Confused

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: August 31, 2016, 04:31:34 PM »

Very grinch-like look to her.  I'm glad there isn't any sound, just the visual is enough to revolt me.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: August 31, 2016, 04:38:51 PM »

Here's the video of Kate speaking (starts around 0:30): http://duchesscatherine-n...from-the-duke-and-duchess
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2016, 09:35:34 PM »

idk she doesn't have trouble meeting the eyes of BA or any other man, Or the camera for that matter.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: