Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia News  (Read 572758 times)
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1770 on: September 21, 2021, 01:32:00 PM »

It looks really out of place for a daytime business engagement and the severity of the belt makes her look unhealthily thin. It looks better in the earlier wear of the dress posted by Mariola. Everyone else is wearing summery-style dresses and she looks like she's heading out for an evening on the town.

It was an evening event.
It was a scientific stand-up comedy competition on Friday night.

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1771 on: September 21, 2021, 01:33:40 PM »

Fine for out to dinner with the girlfriends. But for a work event? spanish-familiar dishers, can you weigh in? Lula, Rita? I know, from this site, that Spain is more casual than other countries. Is this a go?

Rita is moroccan  Wink

Like I said above, It was Friday evening event in a stand-up comedy club so it was fine.

Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1772 on: September 21, 2021, 03:13:42 PM »

Fine for out to dinner with the girlfriends. But for a work event? spanish-familiar dishers, can you weigh in? Lula, Rita? I know, from this site, that Spain is more casual than other countries. Is this a go?

Rita is moroccan  Wink

Like I said above, It was Friday evening event in a stand-up comedy club so it was fine.

Hug

Thanks Clara. Okay, for a comedy club, seems appropriate. She looks good most of the time no matter what.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1773 on: September 21, 2021, 07:22:06 PM »

Duplicate post. Sorry.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 07:49:26 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1774 on: September 21, 2021, 07:47:34 PM »

This dress is a lovely color, but the way the pattern "hangs" around Letitzia's hips makes it look very ... negative?  Like a down-turned mouth! 

When I read  your post I knew before I saw a photograph that it must be that green dress. I dislike it a lot - it fits badly and it looks like it is polyester although I think it is not. For me it is an ugly dress.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 08:47:50 PM by Mariola » Logged
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1775 on: September 22, 2021, 12:13:07 AM »

This dress was a fashionable piece when she just bought it, now it looked out-of-dated and strange. She likes to recycle so much, should just stick to the classic/timeless pieces with good quality fabrics.
rentaroyal

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1776 on: September 24, 2021, 10:06:32 PM »

Rita is moroccan  Wink

Oh, well that does change things! I still think it looked better the first time around, but the context changes how I interpret the choice Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: