Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 582792 times)
princessfeedme

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2640 on: February 13, 2017, 03:25:19 AM »

Both girls are beautiful in different ways. Leonore has a classical and delicate beauty, while Sofia's beauty glows from strength and wit. Either way, both are happy girls and very lucky to have wonderful parents. Thumb up
The girls are both stunning, but I'm thinking Sofia might turn out even more beautiful than Leonor when they grow up, which is interesting because I used to think the opposite.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2641 on: March 05, 2017, 05:33:16 PM »

F&L attended a comic show by Goyo Jimenez and walked through Madrid streets on Saturday night. Jimenez was the guy who MCed the Scientific Monologue previously and met both F&L.

http://us.hola.com/realez...-paseos-monologos-madrid/
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2642 on: March 07, 2017, 03:29:11 AM »

F&L had dinner at an ecological restaurant called Mama Campo in Malasana after the comic show Saturday night:

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2643 on: March 07, 2017, 08:29:45 AM »

F&L had dinner at an ecological restaurant called Mama Campo in Malasana after the comic show Saturday night:

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2644 on: March 07, 2017, 09:19:42 AM »

And another couple who is doing much better than Fredo and Mosh  Wink
emtishell

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2645 on: March 07, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »

I really like the way they seem to be able to live a relatively normal life, going to the cinema or out for dinner, without it being a big deal.

Also, I like the way they appear to prioritise these "date nights", again like any normal couple with yoing children, making time to spend as a couple. Signs of a healthy relationship
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2646 on: March 07, 2017, 01:32:02 PM »

They sure love to spend time together - so nice to see  Yes

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2647 on: March 07, 2017, 07:51:48 PM »

They're discussing the divorce settlement...obviously.  Tongue Wink
Eya

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2648 on: March 08, 2017, 09:32:03 PM »

Felipe and Letizia at the concert tonight for fhe victims of the therrorism

http://9www.ecestaticos.c...ismo.jpg?mtime=1488999198
http://1www.ecestaticos.c...tulo.jpg?mtime=1488999056
http://6www.ecestaticos.c...tulo.jpg?mtime=1488999666
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2649 on: March 11, 2017, 05:28:59 AM »

This is one photo of them walking through Malasana last Saturday night. Reportedly, their bodyguards forbade people taking photos. This is one that survived.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2650 on: March 16, 2017, 05:15:47 AM »

Casa Real disclosed all the institutional gifts received in 2016:

An Obama flier catcher among 378 gifts to the Royal Family in 2016

A personalized aviator jacket for Felipe VI and two glass candlesticks for Queen Letizia presented by Barack Obama are among the 378 institutional gifts received last year by the Royal Family, more than in 2015, of which 143 were destined for the Monarch.

The list published today on the official website of the King's House also reflects that the then President of South Korea, Park Geun-hye, donated cosmetics to Dona Letizia in February, while Don Felipe received gifts as original as the replica of A sword, the figure of a figurehead and a miniature of totora, all of the Peruvian Ollanta Humala.

This is the entire list on Casa Real site. It's a PDF file so it's difficult to translate. You'll have to copy the content and paste it into the translator. From the little I see, Letizia got a lot of books. Her love of books is obviously well known.  Wink

http://www.casareal.es/ES...osInstitucionales2016.pdf
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2651 on: April 08, 2017, 12:24:33 AM »

Returning from Japan F&L sent a telegram to the King and Queen of Sweden to express their condemn against the terrorist attack that took place in Stockholm and to show solidarity with Swedish people.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2652 on: April 08, 2017, 12:44:47 AM »

Returning from Japan F&L sent a telegram to the King and Queen of Sweden to express their condemn against the terrorist attack that took place in Stockholm and to show solidarity with Swedish people.

They sent one to Putan earlier in the week and condolences to Colombia for its flooding disaster.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2653 on: April 08, 2017, 07:32:28 PM »

I posted this in W&K's folder but it probably should be posted here because Felipe is now #1  Banana

This is really hilarious. Paris Match's Royal Blog has a monthly survey on people's favorite royals. They started this survey in Oct 2016. Kate, William and the BRF top the three categories in all months until last month. Both Kate and William lost the top spot. Kate dropped to the 4th and William dropped to the 2nd. And this is AFTER they made a visit to France!   It's a silly online poll but it does show how unimpressive W&K are in person. Oh, the Icon is no where to be found. Neither is Charlene or Caroline. I thought French people liked the Grimaldis.

Favorite queen/princess/duchess: 1. Maxima, 2. Letizia, 3. Rania, 4. Kate
Favorite king/prince/duke: 1. Felipe, 2. William, 3. Harry, 4. Carl Philip
Royal family most important to you: 1. BRF, 2. Dutch RF, 3. Spanish RF, 4. Swedish RF

http://www.parismatch.com...-classement-royal-1228994

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 08:39:48 PM by Laprincess » Logged
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #2654 on: April 09, 2017, 11:54:37 PM »

Today, Carme Chac?n former Minister of Defense during Zapatero's government, was found dead at home. She was really young - she suffered from a heart condition  Cry she was the first women to assume the charge of defense in Spain.
It's a bit unfair to remind her for her clothes but she was famous for wearing suits during Pascua Militar. I bet F&L are going to say something regarding her tragic death.

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: