Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 216   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 849952 times)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3090 on: May 18, 2020, 02:43:05 PM »

I get that in these times what ones wears is really not that important, but, Felipe... turn-up trousers and slip-on shows.  Each of them a pet hate, but together a disaster.

Letizia, on the other hand, looks great.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3091 on: May 18, 2020, 02:56:03 PM »

Is Felipe's office in the Royal Palace or a more modern palace.  I am not  clear on the Royal quarters of the Spanish Royals
This is the King's office at Zarzuela. His father's office before he abdicated. I don't know whether it is a kind of official  office , so to speak , for pictures and meetings with the PM or not. But this is Palacio de la Zarzuela, still his parents' residence.
Some events are held at the Royal Palace , Palacio de Oriente ( a landmark in the city centre)  such as official gala /lunches,dinners,welcomes, ambassadors'  receptions  and the like.Not now,clearly.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3092 on: May 19, 2020, 11:43:21 AM »

King Felipe with Spanish engineering

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3093 on: May 19, 2020, 01:53:00 PM »

Representatives of Metro Madrid

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3094 on: May 20, 2020, 12:22:40 PM »

Videoconference with young representatives of culture

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3095 on: May 20, 2020, 02:48:01 PM »

With representatives of the music of Spain: David Bisbal, Jose Merce and Miguel Poveda

@CasaReal

esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3096 on: May 20, 2020, 03:22:19 PM »

Is Felipe's office in the Royal Palace or a more modern palace.  I am not  clear on the Royal quarters of the Spanish Royals
This is the King's office at Zarzuela. His father's office before he abdicated. I don't know whether it is a kind of official  office , so to speak , for pictures and meetings with the PM or not. But this is Palacio de la Zarzuela, still his parents' residence.
Some events are held at the Royal Palace , Palacio de Oriente ( a landmark in the city centre)  such as official gala /lunches,dinners,welcomes, ambassadors'  receptions  and the like.Not now,clearly.

Thankyou.  Where does Felipe and his family live?
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3097 on: May 20, 2020, 03:32:11 PM »

Thankyou.  Where does Felipe and his family live?
I think they live at Pabellón del Príncipe,  Prince's Pavillion, a building about a mile or so from Zarzuela Palace. This is a large estate comprising several buildings and facilities.The Pabellón del Príncipe was built a few years before F & L's wedding and it was designed,decorated  and paid for officials and funded by taxpayers. I presume  their private quarters have been re-decorated to their taste, but everything else remains the same -- not too nice even  at that time,really.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3098 on: May 20, 2020, 03:47:27 PM »

Are their audiences, meetings with large groups(not evening formal affairs) held at Zarzuela?  Photo ops with the girls?  Are all of these palaces on the same estate?  Thankyou for the answers.  Watching all their videos, I have become curious.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3099 on: May 20, 2020, 06:30:39 PM »

Are their audiences, meetings with large groups(not evening formal affairs) held at Zarzuela?  Photo ops with the girls?  Are all of these palaces on the same estate?  Thankyou for the answers.  Watching all their videos, I have become curious.
I think most events are held at the main building  of La Zarzuela, the palace - I think it had been a royal hunting lodge,not too grand really. Sometimes pictures are taken outside. Some other more formal events are held at Palacio de Oriente. Foreign visitors stay at Palacio del Pardo.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3100 on: May 20, 2020, 08:05:38 PM »

King Felipe received today  the president of the Constitutional Court in an audience held at Zarzuela Palace

@CasaReal

Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3101 on: May 20, 2020, 09:33:05 PM »

With representatives of the music of Spain: David Bisbal, Jose Merce and Miguel Poveda

@CasaReal

So she ran out of grey jackets and found a grey sweather instead Banana

Curious to see how this will evolve after the summer, I imagine it will be very difficult in most countries to have any degree of a normal royal agenda, the royals cant be accused of creating crowds.  So I guess we will continue to see loads of photos from video conferences... Im getting tired of it, I think they could trust that the people know they are not just living the happy days but actually doing some work without posting a gazillions photos from video conferences every day. I do actually think Queen Elizabeth does work even if she does not post 10 photos a day of herself with the red box.

Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3102 on: May 20, 2020, 10:08:26 PM »

Not entirely related, but since a section of the article in the New York Times talks about Barcelona being tourist-free right now and what that's like, I thought I would post this here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2...e4a120675f8be9fd79ed45a57

I wonder if the royals in their countries are able to get out and about a little and just enjoy their countries without the tourists. The comments section in the above linked article is really good.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3103 on: May 21, 2020, 09:24:57 AM »

King Felipe and Queen Letizia, in the early hours of Mercamadrid, the largest fresh food distribution, marketing, transformation and logistics platform in Spain.

https://twitter.com/CasaR...tatus/1263347494110593029
https://twitter.com/CasaR...tatus/1263361387365089281

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3104 on: May 21, 2020, 09:25:49 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 216   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: