Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 216   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 850026 times)
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #3120 on: May 23, 2020, 10:28:33 PM »

Because Spain has gone back to life. When will there never be a germ or virus in the world?  When is the time to stop this nonsense?

There will likely be another but hopefully not for another 100 years.  I have an elderly, health-compromised close relative who I would like to make it through this so Im quite happy to continue with this nonsense.  Its an imposition and a hassle to wear a mask and socially distance but when its a public health crisis, I willingly do my part to keep others safe.

For me, the same. Also I do not understand the fear of the mask in some places, or the idea that it takes away my liberty in some way. It is an inconvenience and no more. As someone said recently - I forget who/where - a restaurant can say 'no shirt, no shoes, no service' and people accept this so why not 'no mask, no service' also.
Brilliant! Mariola, Queen's Tea! Star

Do or do not. There is no try.

Yoda
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #3121 on: May 23, 2020, 10:29:34 PM »

Champagne Celia on 2000 posts.

Yoda
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #3122 on: May 24, 2020, 02:28:42 AM »

Because Spain has gone back to life. When will there never be a germ or virus in the world?  When is the time to stop this nonsense?

There will likely be another but hopefully not for another 100 years.  I have an elderly, health-compromised close relative who I would like to make it through this so Im quite happy to continue with this nonsense.  Its an imposition and a hassle to wear a mask and socially distance but when its a public health crisis, I willingly do my part to keep others safe. 

For me, the same. Also I do not understand the fear of the mask in some places, or the idea that it takes away my liberty in some way. It is an inconvenience and no more. As someone said recently - I forget who/where - a restaurant can say 'no shirt, no shoes, no service' and people accept this so why not 'no mask, no service' also.

Where I live in NY, many shops have a sign up:  "mask required" and the wearing of same was made mandatory in any case.  I think 9 of 10 people are pretty compliant around here, if not exactly happy, with all the regulations.   Personally I can abide by 6-ft distance easily - & waiting my turn to enter a store ... so much more easily than wearing a mask ... it makes me claustrophobic!   

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3123 on: May 24, 2020, 03:59:07 AM »

There will likely be another but hopefully not for another 100 years.  I have an elderly, health-compromised close relative who I would like to make it through this so I’m quite happy to continue with this nonsense.  It’s an imposition and a hassle to wear a mask and socially distance but when it’s a public health crisis, I willingly do my part to keep others safe.

Brilliant! Mariola, Queen's Tea! Star

From me too!  Star for you both.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3124 on: May 25, 2020, 03:21:42 PM »

Session of the scientific committee of the Real Instituto Elcano, dedicated to the analysis of the international impact of the pandemic

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3125 on: May 26, 2020, 02:19:15 PM »

Videoconference with those responsible for Carrefour Spain and its Solidarity Foundation

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3126 on: May 26, 2020, 02:19:57 PM »

Videoconference with the Spanish Confederation of Travel Agencies

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3127 on: May 26, 2020, 07:00:57 PM »

From tomorrow and for 10 days there will be official mourning in Spain for the victims of Covid19.

Tomorrow at 12, King Felipe, Queen Letizia, Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofa will observe 1 minute of silence at Zarzuela Palace.

https://www.abc.es/espana...202005261818_noticia.html
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #3128 on: May 26, 2020, 07:07:39 PM »

Where I live in NY, many shops have a sign up:  "mask required" and the wearing of same was made mandatory in any case.  I think 9 of 10 people are pretty compliant around here, if not exactly happy, with all the regulations.   Personally I can abide by 6-ft distance easily - & waiting my turn to enter a store ... so much more easily than wearing a mask ... it makes me claustrophobic!   

Back home, small businesses are turning away customers who arrive without masks.

Yoda
Paulina

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3129 on: May 26, 2020, 10:41:37 PM »

Is it just me or does Letizia have the same expression on her face most of the time in any pictures of her? I used to really enjoy looking at her, especially in the early days of her marriage. She had a nice smile and seemed warm. Maybe it's just her being professional and serious. Or it's too much botox or work on her face. But she looks . . . like there isn't a person there anymore. Maybe it's all she can manage because her job and public reception of her has been so difficult. I never really understood the hate for her. She's never placed a foot wrong or done anything embarrassing.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3130 on: May 27, 2020, 01:23:06 AM »

I think she probably just has resting bitch face, but then again the botox sure won't have helped either.

That said until she reaches Joan Rivers/Jocelyn Wildenstein levels she still looks professional.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3131 on: May 27, 2020, 07:24:35 AM »

I think she probably just has resting bitch face, but then again the botox sure won't have helped either.

That said until she reaches Joan Rivers/Jocelyn Wildenstein levels she still looks professional.

Those are the few pictures distributed by the royal house, not by the agencies.  She had a choice or even photoshopped pictures to her likes (as Rania). She seems to like this kind of resting bitch face, even her official picture in the gala gown (with Felipe) has the same face.  I guess she is either too stubborn or has bad advisors. 
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3132 on: May 27, 2020, 12:06:59 PM »

Minute of silence for the victims of Covid19

https://www.youtube.com/w...GfU&feature=emb_title

« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 12:26:51 PM by lula » Logged
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3133 on: May 27, 2020, 12:58:00 PM »

Spain cries for so many thousands of compatriots that we have lost in this pandemic. Many continue to face it to get ahead. To all of us, along with their families, we owe our memories, our mourning and our love.

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3134 on: May 27, 2020, 02:08:40 PM »

Photos

https://josepgegundez.pho...5CW..kuk/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

https://www.zimbio.com/ph...ence+COVID+19/96exkFog1fR

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 216   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: