Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 228   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 897434 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3315 on: July 22, 2020, 11:13:33 AM »

Not having grey hair or wrinkles is not a personal achievement to be proud of, it is nature! Genetics determines when you get grey hair and to some extent wrinkles. Just as genetics determines whether you have really natural blonde, curly or whatever it is that is currently the most popular.
My Grandpa used to wonder, why women took pride in (or pretended to ) be "naturally thin", often boasting that they could eat just about anything or narurally blonde/ curly you-name it. He used to say that one should admire those women who had to work for it and had the self-discipline.

When it comes to hair I got my fathers genes... never went grey just started having white hairs in my early 20's ... now it is thin .. maybe time for a wig .... bit soon for going bald .... men can look ok but women generally don't
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3316 on: July 22, 2020, 12:58:40 PM »

Not having grey hair or wrinkles is not a personal achievement to be proud of, it is nature! Genetics determines when you get grey hair and to some extent wrinkles. Just as genetics determines whether you have really natural blonde, curly or whatever it is that is currently the most popular.
My Grandpa used to wonder, why women took pride in (or pretended to ) be "naturally thin", often boasting that they could eat just about anything or narurally blonde/ curly you-name it. He used to say that one should admire those women who had to work for it and had the self-discipline.

When it comes to hair I got my fathers genes... never went grey just started having white hairs in my early 20's ... now it is thin .. maybe time for a wig .... bit soon for going bald .... men can look ok but women generally don't

Recently I have seen bald women and women with pixie hair whose hairstyle (or lack of) suited them.

My dad who had very dark hair, almost black, only had grey parts at the side. Looking very distinguished. Nowadays he is totally grey / white for many years.  His elder sister had beautiful black hair and it stayed that colour for very long. Eventually she had some silver linings in her hair, which looked nice.  My mom, a brunette, is grey, but one way or another it suits her. It is a natural looking blend, not very obvious grey/white or so.

I don't mind coloring of the hair to cover up grey. But some ladies and men stay too long with their former colour, or it is too uniform. Their facial structures and color doesn't match up with the colored haircolour. F.e. they look very harsh.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3317 on: July 22, 2020, 04:25:53 PM »

I think I love your grandpa!  Wise words.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3318 on: July 22, 2020, 09:23:36 PM »

King Felipe, Queen Letizia, Princess of Asturias and Infanta Sofía visit Mérida

They will visit the Museum of Roman Art and attend the Classic Theater Festival

https://josepgegundez.pho...3QKXM608/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

https://www.trendencias.c...vestidos-perfectos-verano

« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 10:30:18 PM by lula » Logged
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3319 on: July 22, 2020, 11:35:46 PM »

I love Felipe's guayabera! Gorgeous color and great looking family.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3320 on: July 22, 2020, 11:36:06 PM »

The hair looks so dull and grey hair looks bad.  Hair salon is also open. Leti should go to get a haircut and coloring.

Do you mean dull as not shining? because I see it shine. I do not mind the grey at all. She is lucky that it is in isolated areas like the front and a few strands on each side.

When she wore her hair loose, I saw her needing a trim. I just think the dark color plus a few grays here or there don't look good.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3321 on: July 22, 2020, 11:40:12 PM »

I love the color of Felipe's shirt.  Sofia wore Leo's shoes last year. Sofia has grown taller, it's Leo's turn to wear her sister's old clothes or shoes.
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #3322 on: July 23, 2020, 12:39:02 AM »

The hair looks so dull and grey hair looks bad.  Hair salon is also open. Leti should go to get a haircut and coloring.

Do you mean dull as not shining? because I see it shine. I do not mind the grey at all. She is lucky that it is in isolated areas like the front and a few strands on each side.

I admire her for letting the few grey strands she has show.  Why not?  She's a woman in her '40's and it's natural.  Let your wrinkles show too, Letizia!  Better that than "frozen face", duck lips and obviously dyed hair. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3323 on: July 23, 2020, 06:26:02 AM »

I like all the outfits here. The girls are looking a little more modern and trendy than we’re used to and I’m glad. I haven’t been a fan of Sofia’s last couple of outfits, they look like rejects from the back of Leti’s closet (even though they’re new).
Sofia must be just about as tall as Leti or very close to it. I can’t believe Leo is almost  15, she looks so young still.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3324 on: July 23, 2020, 08:07:00 AM »

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3325 on: July 23, 2020, 01:50:46 PM »

Casa de S.M. el Rey

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3326 on: July 23, 2020, 01:57:06 PM »

The family leaving their hotel in Merida this morning

https://www.trendencias.c...s-a-vistoso-chaleco-largo

look

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3327 on: July 23, 2020, 03:34:01 PM »

I admire her for letting the few grey strands she has show.  Why not?  She's a woman in her '40's and it's natural.  Let your wrinkles show too, Letizia!  Better that than "frozen face", duck lips and obviously dyed hair. 

I like Leti's grey! She seems more relatable to me now. 

Due to genetics, I started going grey when I was 22 so I've been dyeing my hair since I was 22.  As a very dark brunette, every 4 weeks, I had to do a complete root touch up.  By the early to mid 30's, I was over it but I thought, "I'm too young to be grey!"

I am in my late 30's now and in quarantine decided to let the grey grow out.  I'm saving money, my hair looks healthier and I'm well on my way to looking like the bottom of an ashtray.  (Never fear, I am going to a colorist in 2 weeks to have them make me look like a fancy ashtray not a sad ashtray, I hope).

IMO, there seems to be a pivot happening in the beauty industry where you no longer have to look perfectly coiffed all of the time and a more natural look is taking over.  I love this trend.  The standard of beauty that is laid at women's feet is unfair and utter trash.  The way that I look at it is, I've lived long and experienced a lot - every grey strand is a memory.  Every wrinkle by my eyes and line on my forehead was a laugh that I enjoyed, every freckle is a vacation that I was able to take and spend time with my family.

I'd rather see women enjoying life and accepting who they are rather than staring at themselves in a mirror and trying to combat the future.  We should all be grateful for the time we've had and continue to have.  Especially, during these times.

I would, however, kill for the thickness of Leo and Sofia's hair!
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3328 on: July 23, 2020, 03:59:04 PM »

I like Leti's grey! She seems more relatable to me now. 

Due to genetics, I started going grey when I was 22 so I've been dyeing my hair since I was 22.  As a very dark brunette, every 4 weeks, I had to do a complete root touch up.  By the early to mid 30's, I was over it but I thought, "I'm too young to be grey!"

I am in my late 30's now and in quarantine decided to let the grey grow out.  I'm saving money, my hair looks healthier and I'm well on my way to looking like the bottom of an ashtray.  (Never fear, I am going to a colorist in 2 weeks to have them make me look like a fancy ashtray not a sad ashtray, I hope).

IMO, there seems to be a pivot happening in the beauty industry where you no longer have to look perfectly coiffed all of the time and a more natural look is taking over.  I love this trend.  The standard of beauty that is laid at women's feet is unfair and utter trash.  The way that I look at it is, I've lived long and experienced a lot - every grey strand is a memory.  Every wrinkle by my eyes and line on my forehead was a laugh that I enjoyed, every freckle is a vacation that I was able to take and spend time with my family.

I'd rather see women enjoying life and accepting who they are rather than staring at themselves in a mirror and trying to combat the future.  We should all be grateful for the time we've had and continue to have.  Especially, during these times.

I would, however, kill for the thickness of Leo and Sofia's hair!

You sound like my cousin! She's been dying her hair dark brunette since her twenties as well but decided to embrace the grey once coronavirus hit and she couldn't get into the salon - it kind of forced her into but she likes it and decided to stick with it. Grey can be super chic and you're right, just like aging, it shows character and the experiences you've had.

I also say this as a redhead that will have someone touching up my roots when I'm on my deathbed Smiley  But women should feel confident to do whatever their preference is!
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3329 on: July 23, 2020, 04:55:22 PM »

I am not against grey but I think that it looks good only on a few lucky women, especially when the hair is cut very short it looks really chic. I don't like grey strands in long hair. Letizia's mane could use a trim, imo – as for the grey strands, they look so thin to me that she doesn't need to cover them yet. She looks stunning.
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 228   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: