Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 1018041 times)
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3510 on: April 17, 2021, 12:01:45 AM »

Her sleeveless top is perfectly alright.  It's funny but often the "is it appropriate?" is found in royal forums while Spaniards don't even notice.  We are not living in the 1950s anymore, royals have their own style and in 2021 attending a act with a top without sleeves is as normal as wearing flat shoes if the act is semi informal. 

Spain is pretty laid back, as long as she is not wearing shorts on an official act nobody gives a damn. 
I fully agree. Manners of dress have been and still are different in each country, although the global and powerful  fashion industry is making everybody look more or less the same anywhere.
A long time ago, when I was a foreign language assistant in Britain, I wore trousers and even jeans to the school,  whereas female teachers wore skirts or dresses (and male teachers wore suits and ties). I found this odd. For the school Christmas party, I was gently asked not to wear trousers if possible. It was, I had taken a  summery dress.
More than twenty years ago, I wore mourning for a few months after my father's death. My mother died last month and I wore black for the wake and the funeral. Manners, trends, customs, everything is always changing.
I don't particularly like sleeveless garments and think QL would probably look better with French sleeves, for instance. I wonder what the temperature was,but I felt cold when I saw her. She has worn a long-sleeved denim dress jacket today.

https://www.ecestaticos.c...d46c728b8/la-reina-lp.jpg
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3511 on: April 17, 2021, 01:54:39 AM »

I'm sorry for the recent loss of your mom, fruela. That's a tough thing to walk through.  Hug
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3512 on: April 17, 2021, 12:53:12 PM »

Her sleeveless top is perfectly alright.  It's funny but often the "is it appropriate?" is found in royal forums while Spaniards don't even notice.  We are not living in the 1950s anymore, royals have their own style and in 2021 attending a act with a top without sleeves is as normal as wearing flat shoes if the act is semi informal. 

Spain is pretty laid back, as long as she is not wearing shorts on an official act nobody gives a damn. 
I fully agree. Manners of dress have been and still are different in each country, although the global and powerful  fashion industry is making everybody look more or less the same anywhere.
A long time ago, when I was a foreign language assistant in Britain, I wore trousers and even jeans to the school,  whereas female teachers wore skirts or dresses (and male teachers wore suits and ties). I found this odd. For the school Christmas party, I was gently asked not to wear trousers if possible. It was, I had taken a  summery dress.
More than twenty years ago, I wore mourning for a few months after my father's death. My mother died last month and I wore black for the wake and the funeral. Manners, trends, customs, everything is always changing.
I don't particularly like sleeveless garments and think QL would probably look better with French sleeves, for instance. I wonder what the temperature was,but I felt cold when I saw her. She has worn a long-sleeved denim dress jacket today.

https://www.ecestaticos.c...d46c728b8/la-reina-lp.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss. Hug
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3513 on: April 17, 2021, 05:01:56 PM »

So sorry for your loss, Fruela.  Hug
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3514 on: April 17, 2021, 05:32:39 PM »

Thank you so much, CF,K,AB.  Hug

I am not a fan of denim but,do you think QL looked better than the previous day? I'm not so sure.  I'd  opt for longer sleeves myself-- she's much younger and fitter,though. And I must say, self- confident.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3515 on: April 22, 2021, 01:43:42 PM »

Launching ceremony of Submarine S-81 "Isaac Peral"

https://www.abc.es/estilo...2814_galeria.html#imagen1

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3516 on: April 22, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »

@CasaReal

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3517 on: April 22, 2021, 02:29:28 PM »

If Letizia took her message heels off I wonder if shed now be the shortest member of the family.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #3518 on: April 22, 2021, 02:54:36 PM »

The girls are getting so tall.

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3519 on: April 22, 2021, 03:35:19 PM »

All I can see is a plain gray wood dress that really needs a brooch. Her minimalist and anti-jewelry look works with her wardrobe a lot of time but this outfit needs decoration.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3520 on: April 22, 2021, 06:00:21 PM »

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=14856

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3521 on: April 22, 2021, 06:09:51 PM »

Sweet family
The girls are so big

fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3522 on: April 22, 2021, 09:34:18 PM »

I love these girls' smiling eyes, especially Leonor. She seems to be very sweet,while Sofa looks a bit more mischievous.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3523 on: April 22, 2021, 10:32:14 PM »

All I can see is a plain gray wood dress that really needs a brooch. Her minimalist and anti-jewelry look works with her wardrobe a lot of time but this outfit needs decoration.

I love the dress on her (hate the shoes, wrong gray tones), and agreed, she definitely needs a broach or a scarf.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3524 on: April 22, 2021, 10:50:32 PM »

The girls should switch shoes.

Love Sofia's dress. She looks much more like the heir here and more interesting.
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: