Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 1018056 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3525 on: April 22, 2021, 11:22:07 PM »

The girls should switch shoes.

Love Sofia's dress. She looks much more like the heir here and more interesting.

I was just going to post the same thing!  I love how she always seems to be engaged, even though she's not there "officially," if that makes sense.  I feel like she must feel like she truly is a valued, cherished, and important member of the family, despite not being the heir.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3526 on: April 23, 2021, 12:13:26 AM »

I like this dress of Letizia and I like it unadorned (but not the shoes, with this or with any outfit).

Leonor has cut a lot of her hair, also perhaps Letizia (her bun is small) but Sofía keeps it long. It is nice that they are different now.

I find Leonor's dress too short and too casual when she is standing with so many people in uniform.
Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3527 on: April 23, 2021, 12:15:01 AM »

What cool pictures! I did not know submarines are so huge!
Emac0914

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3528 on: April 23, 2021, 03:23:22 AM »

I always feel like Leonor is a bit on the shy, reserved side and Sofia is a little more outgoing.  Both girls are lovely and charming but still look very young. 

I do like Leonor’s outfit and while the red shoes would have matched Sofia’s outfit better, think they add a nice pop of color to Leonor’s dress while Sofia’s black shoes add a calming note to a different type of outfit.  Love the red on Sofia and the length of Leonor’s hair. 

I do like that both girls are involved and engaged, with nice smiles.  They’ve both got a good picture of how to react and behave at public events and are a great credit to their parents.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3529 on: April 23, 2021, 09:59:48 AM »

Sofia looked lovely in red, she is almost as tall as her mother in heels  Smiley. Leo was pure her mom style, coat wide open that didn't give a good shape, inside dress didn't match, too casual for the event when she was godmother. Leti could use a brooch or a gold chain.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3530 on: April 23, 2021, 01:42:22 PM »

International Book Day at the headquarters of the Instituto Cervantes in Alcalá de Henares

@CasaReal

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3531 on: April 23, 2021, 03:55:12 PM »

Is that a gray streak in Leti’s hair?  If so, I’d be impressed that she’d be brave enough to go natural.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3532 on: April 23, 2021, 03:56:31 PM »

Is that a gray streak in Leti’s hair?  If so, I’d be impressed that she’d be brave enough to go natural.

I believe she has started to do so already some time ago.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3533 on: April 23, 2021, 03:58:24 PM »

Good for her!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3534 on: April 23, 2021, 04:05:07 PM »

Good for her!

Indeed. It takes a lot of courage nowadays, especially if you're a promi.

But it's so much better for the hair than the constant colouring.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3535 on: April 24, 2021, 10:52:38 AM »

Dark hair looks harsh on her, white hair added sloppiness of her overall appearance. Botox/fillers which she certainly had tried before are much worse than coloring hair   .
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3536 on: April 24, 2021, 07:03:14 PM »

Dark hair looks harsh on her, white hair added sloppiness of her overall appearance. Botox/fillers which she certainly had tried before are much worse than coloring hair   .

I don’t think a white streak adds any “sloppiness” at all.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3537 on: April 25, 2021, 05:28:05 PM »

I don’t think a white streak adds any “sloppiness” at all.

I agree - not sloppy. She is lucky - the white streak is distinctive, she is not greying overall (or not that I am able to notice) so the streak is almost a feature. It can look very nice especially when her hair shines.

This blue dress is very nice. I often say I believe blue is her colour, not red. I am unsure of the shoes with it, though, and of course the coat ..... Roll Eyes
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3538 on: April 25, 2021, 06:32:16 PM »

So do you think Indira Gandhi looked sloppy? Hers was certainly the most famous white streak ever.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3539 on: April 25, 2021, 08:03:15 PM »

Perhaps Letizia don't want to visit her hairdresser among covid? Or her grey hair won't stubbornly take color? No matter what, her hair are in good condition and so shiny. That lighter streak looks natural and cute. It does not look sloppy. Far from it.
The only thing I did not like about Letizia's look was that coat on her shoulders with emptyly hanging sleeves  Blush
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: