Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 249   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 1057917 times)
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3645 on: June 18, 2021, 11:02:45 PM »

This is the mono on a model. It is a little bit better without the black belt but the frillies are  Confused

This jumpsuit with ruffles would look much better on Sofia with flat sandals/shoes than Mom  Smiley.

I had to scroll back 5 pages because  I had to see what that looked like.  But while not as bad as I thought, oh dear its just an odd choice for a professional event.

Granted my personal opinion is, as a grown woman, I should not need to strip down to my bra and have my entire outfit around my legs if I have to use the bathroom at work.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3646 on: June 18, 2021, 11:03:38 PM »

That bright pink dress is gorg though 

And both girls look very pretty as well.

Felipe looks very nice as well.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3647 on: June 19, 2021, 12:09:16 AM »

I had to scroll back 5 pages because  I had to see what that looked like.  But while not as bad as I thought, oh dear its just an odd choice for a professional event.

Granted my personal opinion is, as a grown woman, I should not need to strip down to my bra and have my entire outfit around my legs if I have to use the bathroom at work.

Star   Laughing
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3648 on: June 19, 2021, 12:15:51 AM »

I couldn't tell if Leo's dress is too small or if it was just really dramatic ruching, but I agree with you.  She's probably going through a growth spurt!

I just hope they can exchange the dress for one or two-size up. I think Leti has a wider shoulder, she probably can't wear Leo's dress  Smiley.
Emac0914

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3649 on: June 20, 2021, 03:31:10 AM »

I love that color on Letizia and her hair pulled back in a bun like that.  So simple but elegant at the same time. 

Leonor does look like sheís had a bit of a growth spurt and itís nice to see her getting to wear some heels.  The height is just enough and classic, conservative is this familyís style.  Iím glad theyíve allowed these girls to dress conservatively but sometimes the clothes are just a bit too childish.  Iím sure in another year, Sofia will be outfitted more like Leonor, including heels.  Think theyíre doing such a good job involving the girls so they are able to slowly handle the obligations that go with their position within the royal family.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3650 on: June 21, 2021, 11:35:11 AM »

Loved Sophia's dress, but hated Leonors, sorry that tugging and ruching looks to me like very mature (want to look slim, but have a tummy).
And yes, the jumpsuit would be fab for the girls and yes, again, I do not wear jumpsuits for the same reason. Not a problem at home and possibly not for a queen of Spain, who will not need to use the tiny cabin stalls in some public setting....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3651 on: June 22, 2021, 10:26:34 PM »

101 edition of the ABC International Journalism Awards : Prize "Mariano de Cavia", "Luca de Tena" and "Mingote"

@CasaReal

Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3652 on: June 22, 2021, 10:42:02 PM »

Felipe looks nice. Leti was running late and threw her bedsheet on. 
There is something about the dress that could really work but itís too loose in the middle, the draping is wrong, itís just off somehow.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #3653 on: June 22, 2021, 10:51:42 PM »

There seems to be only enough money in the SRF budget to dress the king well.  Crazy

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3654 on: June 23, 2021, 12:06:36 AM »

I have long thought that. Felipe is very handsome and I would expect that a king of Spain look like a million bucks why waste a fit and tall body? What is Letizia's excuse? When she looks great you don't see anybody else. Is she budget conscious because of Spain's own budget or the tenuous position royals occupy?
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3655 on: June 23, 2021, 01:36:35 AM »

I have long thought that. Felipe is very handsome and I would expect that a king of Spain look like a million bucks why waste a fit and tall body? What is Letizia's excuse? When she looks great you don't see anybody else. Is she budget conscious because of Spain's own budget or the tenuous position royals occupy?

I usually love what Leti wears, but this is tragic.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3656 on: June 23, 2021, 07:21:15 AM »

I think the dress was interesting although the fit was off, too big on her. If she had an updo, no face mask, big earrings, a brooch, she would look better. I think she had looked better last time at the opera house.

https://royalwatcherblog....at-teatro-real-in-madrid/

I don't think Felipe had larger clothes budget than Leti, but he bought clothes with high quality fabrics, well tailored that could last forever. On the other hand, Leti had Varela first, then addicted to HB whose clothes seldom fitted her. 10 years of Varela, hundreds of pieces, how many pieces are still wearable ?  .
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3657 on: June 23, 2021, 11:11:23 PM »

Delivery of the Gold Medals of Merit in Fine Arts 2018 and 2019

https://www.casareal.es/E...s_detalle.aspx?data=14921

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3658 on: June 23, 2021, 11:11:40 PM »

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3659 on: June 24, 2021, 08:49:00 AM »

I love those dresses and that water-colour is beautiful

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 249   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: