Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 684620 times)
Amalia

Mini Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #2775 on: January 07, 2019, 06:56:24 AM »

Her cheeks are still pillowy though

I have the same impression. I guess that's why we have not seen her these last couple of weeks.

The reason that we didn't see her and Felipe the last two weeks are certainly the Christmas holidays, their same procedure as every year.  Wink
I am not at all familiar with the world of beauty docs, but where I live, almost every doctor and vet is closed between 24th December an 6th January. There is just an emergency minimum of cabinets open at this time, so you'd better not get seriously ill. So I assume it's the same for beauty docs.

Really?!
I'm feeling a bit spoiled now because I had a dermatologist consult just last 28th! . Doctors here only take a couple of days off. 
This time of the year and during the school's break in July are usually the time people prefer to have these kind of procedures because it's when we usually take our work's vacation.

But you're probably right about why we haven't seen the family. They usually don't appear in public much during this time of the year.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:39:24 AM by Amalia » Logged
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2776 on: January 07, 2019, 07:14:36 AM »

Definitely lip fillers. Looks good though. For some the holidays can be a prime time for a little cosmetic dermatology. If the holiday will be low key, at home it’s a good time for minimally invasive things like peels, fillers, etc.

Maybe a new makeup artist too? Her eyes look wonderful.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2777 on: January 07, 2019, 10:47:40 AM »

Her cheeks are still pillowy though

I have the same impression. I guess that's why we have not seen her these last couple of weeks.

The reason that we didn't see her and Felipe the last two weeks are certainly the Christmas holidays, their same procedure as every year.  Wink
I am not at all familiar with the world of beauty docs, but where I live, almost every doctor and vet is closed between 24th December an 6th January. There is just an emergency minimum of cabinets open at this time, so you'd better not get seriously ill. So I assume it's the same for beauty docs.
But won't you agree that there are probably very few doctors, (or for crying out loud, very few services of any kind) that would not gladly schedule in an appointment for the Queen of Spain at any time she asks for?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2778 on: January 30, 2019, 09:49:24 AM »

Queen Letizia, Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofía attend the Ballet of the National Opera of Paris at the Royal Theater

https://www.hola.com/real...scapada-teatro-real-hola/

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2779 on: January 30, 2019, 07:16:45 PM »

Queen Letizia, Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofía attend the Ballet of the National Opera of Paris at the Royal Theater

The girls look great. I often think they're dressed too young but they look good here.

Letizia's trousers are horrific.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Kayzilla

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2780 on: January 30, 2019, 07:37:25 PM »

The girls look great. I often think they're dressed too young but they look good here.

Yes, how in the world do you make Letizia look heavy??
Lord G¡n

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2781 on: January 30, 2019, 07:59:49 PM »

Oh Kayzilla, that's witty!
QVII

Baby Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #2782 on: January 30, 2019, 08:28:03 PM »

Wow - I agree @kayzilla.  Imagine what us normal folk would look like in a photo like that.  Not sure I approve of the lace up trousers either . . .
Amalia

Mini Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #2783 on: January 30, 2019, 10:53:12 PM »

At least she's not wearing them for a official engagement or for going to church.
Leather leggings are already ugly but this leather leggings + lace ups   Nerves Nerves
Todayonly

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2784 on: January 31, 2019, 01:54:52 PM »

Yes, how in the world do you make Letizia look heavy??

I agree Kayzilla. How in the world can her legs look so thick! Definitely not flattering. I like a lot of Leti’s outfits, but this is a rare miss for me!
The children look lovely though!
SpainFan

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2785 on: January 31, 2019, 06:37:57 PM »

It's such a strange picture that it almost looks as if it were taken through a funhouse mirror -- one of those mirrors that distorts your body. The girls don't even look quite themselves. Both are tall and slender with long legs and even their legs look shorter than usual. Very strange.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2786 on: January 31, 2019, 07:14:01 PM »

HOLA shows  a close-up of her boots  and six  pictures from ROMA/LAGENCIA. You can catch glimpses of their heavy-built protection officers so there can't have been that many paparazzi too close. Maybe bystanders took the photos.
I must admit I don't like the leggings ...and the  flat shoes are comfortable but make her look shorter. Infanta Sofía must be very tall, like her paternal aunts.
lula

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2787 on: February 02, 2019, 01:07:50 PM »

King Felipe and Queen Letizia went yesterday to watch the play "Hermanas" in Pavon theater in Madrid

https://www.elconfidencia...la-obra-hermanas_1930070/
queen b

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #2788 on: February 04, 2019, 09:48:27 AM »

I love that they still go out on dates.
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2789 on: February 09, 2019, 12:54:49 AM »

David Rocasolano,the lawyer cousin who wrote a disgusting book about QL, has been been given an 18-month jail sentence,barred to practise law  for two years, and will have to pay over 30,000 Euros for breach of confidence . Famous Spanish clients but nothing to do with the RF.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: