Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 671271 times)
Amalia

Micro Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #2775 on: January 07, 2019, 06:56:24 AM »

Her cheeks are still pillowy though

I have the same impression. I guess that's why we have not seen her these last couple of weeks.

The reason that we didn't see her and Felipe the last two weeks are certainly the Christmas holidays, their same procedure as every year.  Wink
I am not at all familiar with the world of beauty docs, but where I live, almost every doctor and vet is closed between 24th December an 6th January. There is just an emergency minimum of cabinets open at this time, so you'd better not get seriously ill. So I assume it's the same for beauty docs.

Really?!
I'm feeling a bit spoiled now because I had a dermatologist consult just last 28th! . Doctors here only take a couple of days off. 
This time of the year and during the school's break in July are usually the time people prefer to have these kind of procedures because it's when we usually take our work's vacation.

But you're probably right about why we haven't seen the family. They usually don't appear in public much during this time of the year.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:39:24 AM by Amalia » Logged
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2776 on: January 07, 2019, 07:14:36 AM »

Definitely lip fillers. Looks good though. For some the holidays can be a prime time for a little cosmetic dermatology. If the holiday will be low key, at home itís a good time for minimally invasive things like peels, fillers, etc.

Maybe a new makeup artist too? Her eyes look wonderful.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2777 on: January 07, 2019, 10:47:40 AM »

Her cheeks are still pillowy though

I have the same impression. I guess that's why we have not seen her these last couple of weeks.

The reason that we didn't see her and Felipe the last two weeks are certainly the Christmas holidays, their same procedure as every year.  Wink
I am not at all familiar with the world of beauty docs, but where I live, almost every doctor and vet is closed between 24th December an 6th January. There is just an emergency minimum of cabinets open at this time, so you'd better not get seriously ill. So I assume it's the same for beauty docs.
But won't you agree that there are probably very few doctors, (or for crying out loud, very few services of any kind) that would not gladly schedule in an appointment for the Queen of Spain at any time she asks for?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: