Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 224   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia and Felipe's news  (Read 873229 times)
Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3135 on: May 27, 2020, 07:40:15 PM »

Leti‘s face  Nerves
Paulina

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3136 on: May 27, 2020, 10:05:40 PM »

I think she probably just has resting bitch face, but then again the botox sure won't have helped either.

That said until she reaches Joan Rivers/Jocelyn Wildenstein levels she still looks professional.

Those are the few pictures distributed by the royal house, not by the agencies.  She had a choice or even photoshopped pictures to her likes (as Rania). She seems to like this kind of resting bitch face, even her official picture in the gala gown (with Felipe) has the same face.  I guess she is either too stubborn or has bad advisors. 

Thumb up Did not think about that, dKaren. I mean, she used to be in broadcasting. She'd know. Maybe she considers it her inscrutable face. Her daughters are lovely, though. As is her husband.  Roll Eyes
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3137 on: May 28, 2020, 07:21:58 AM »

It was very solemn event; the coronavirus victims must be remembered and mourned. Ahh, its been hard times for everyone. Lets hope things will get better.
Felipe is always good to see. He oozes strenght. Strength and vitality is something we all need at difficult times. It was good to see Leonor and Sofia attending and paying their respect. They look so lovely and I'm struck how much they've grown. Leti looks so small next to Felipe when she's not wearing heels. And Sofia is as tall as her mom.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3138 on: May 28, 2020, 07:19:30 PM »

Eight young Spanish talents from research, technology, business, culture and social action have exposed today, in an open dialogue with the King Felipe and Queen, how they believe that the COVID19 pandemic is affecting Spanish society and what their vision is of future

@CasaReal

Mariola

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3139 on: May 28, 2020, 08:52:56 PM »

I think she probably just has resting bitch face, but then again the botox sure won't have helped either.

That said until she reaches Joan Rivers/Jocelyn Wildenstein levels she still looks professional.

Those are the few pictures distributed by the royal house, not by the agencies.  She had a choice or even photoshopped pictures to her likes (as Rania). She seems to like this kind of resting bitch face, even her official picture in the gala gown (with Felipe) has the same face.  I guess she is either too stubborn or has bad advisors. 

Thumb up Did not think about that, dKaren. I mean, she used to be in broadcasting. She'd know. Maybe she considers it her inscrutable face. Her daughters are lovely, though. As is her husband.  Roll Eyes

It is a bit strange because the photographs from her individual meetings - where she looks upwards at the screen - are posed and photoshopped and mostly flatter but I suppose the same control can not apply for the ones with Felipe that are almost the screen grab but not really. As well I imagine that the shots from the video calls are at the beginning and maybe she is more animated later when no more photographs are being taken. It is difficult to know because there does not seem to be any sound on the videos that are made available but I am guessing it is just introduction chat.

Yesterday I know was not a fashion show but the dresses on the girls - especially on Leonor - were not good.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 09:10:52 PM by Mariola » Logged
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3140 on: May 29, 2020, 05:05:35 PM »

Queen Letizia  for the inclusion of people with physical and organic disabilities, in conversation with those responsible for COCEMFE, which represents 1,600 associations and 2.5 million people.

@CasaReal

Queen Letizia has met by videoconference  four representatives of the CERMI Women Foundation , through sign language interpretation, who have expressed their concern about the emergency, not only health but also social, that has produced the crisis of COVID19

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3141 on: May 29, 2020, 05:07:25 PM »

King Felipe in monitoring the effects of the crisis in the primary sector, today in contact with pig producers, the main livestock sector in Spain, the leading European producer and the third largest in the world.

@CasaReal

King Felipe receives information on measures against the epidemic in residential buildings, in contact with representatives of the Colleges of Property Administrators.

@CasaReal

esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3142 on: May 30, 2020, 02:43:51 AM »

I think Leti is moving into Rania territory, PS wise.  I hope after  COVID , she will burn all those boring   grey and black suits and smile again if that is surgically possible.  And get rid of that nasty knuckle ring as well.

Sorry, just got home from work at the hospital and I am grouchy and TIRED Spiteful
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3143 on: May 30, 2020, 09:37:42 AM »

Videoconference of the King with the military on Armed Forces Day

https://www.youtube.com/w...v0A&feature=emb_title

@CasaReal

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 10:50:32 AM by lula » Logged
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3144 on: June 01, 2020, 02:04:40 PM »

King Felipe presides the Extraordinary Plenary of the Chamber of Spain

http://twitter.com/CasaRe...tatus/1267418324100669440

@CasaReal

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3145 on: June 02, 2020, 04:16:09 PM »

Eight young Spanish talents from research, technology, business, culture and social action have exposed today, in an open dialogue with the King Felipe and Queen, how they believe that the COVID19 pandemic is affecting Spanish society and what their vision is of future

@CasaReal

Considering that Spain's unemployment rate amoung young people under 35 is amoung the highest in Europe, that would be an interesting group.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3146 on: June 02, 2020, 06:10:39 PM »

Audiences to South Summit representatives and social entrepreneurs and change agents of Ashoka Spain

https://www.youtube.com/w...dmI&feature=emb_title

CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3147 on: June 03, 2020, 02:27:52 PM »

King Felipe and Queen Letizia visit a farm in Vega de San Martín

@CasaReal

lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3148 on: June 03, 2020, 07:18:33 PM »